Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Change Of Date Of Birth - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Change Of Date Of Birth (225 Views)

Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? / Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) / BVN And NIMC Bear My Wrong Date Of Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of Date Of Birth by phidipe(m): 9:50am On Aug 16, 2023
Hello Good people here how do I change my date of birth from BVN's issued Bank, and would it reflect also in my NIN. I don't want to use Nigeria Identity Management Company is a bit expensive and response is also sluggish
Please I need it urgently
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth by Fab21: 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2023
phidipe:
Hello Good people here how do I change my date of birth from BVN's issued Bank, and would it reflect also in my NIN. I don't want to use Nigeria Identity Management Company is a bit expensive and response is also sluggish

I also have same issue.
I'm yet to correct it as well.
I think NiMC is on the platform to use for the correction.

It's 15k on their platform but to fast track it, you'll need to pay more.

If you change your DOB on BVN, it won't reflect on your NIN.
It's not synchronized.

1 Like

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth by phidipe(m): 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2023
Thank you very much, I'm so grateful
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth by phidipe(m): 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2023
Thank you very much I'm grateful

Fab21:

I also have same issue.
I'm yet to correct it as well.
I think NiMC is on the platform to use for the correction.

It's 15k on their platform but to fast track it, you'll need to pay more.

If you change your DOB on BVN, it won't reflect on your NIN.
It's not synchronized.

1 Like

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth by easeconsultent(m): 1:39am On Aug 17, 2023
phidipe:
If you reside within the FCT environs I can help you get it done in 2weeks at 30k naira.
Thank you
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth by phidipe(m): 2:23am On Aug 17, 2023
I'm in Osun State

easeconsultent:

If you reside within the FCT environs I can help you get it done in 2weeks at 30k naira.
Thank you
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth by easeconsultent(m): 9:33am On Aug 17, 2023
phidipe:
I'm in Osun State

I am in nassarawa, I can link you to someone there but I don't know how much they do it over there
Send a DM

(1) (Reply)

A Male Real Estate Site Supervisor Is Needed On The Island Axis In Lagos / Learn How To Start A 6–7 Lucrative Business Online From The Comfort Of Home / Do You Have A Caregiving Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.