Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Fast, Pray And Give In The Holy Month Of Ramadahan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fast, Pray And Give In The Holy Month Of Ramadahan (786 Views)

Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer / How To Pray And Receive Answers. / Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fast, Pray And Give In The Holy Month Of Ramadahan by beelyjay45(m): 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2007
Asalam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakathu

May the peace and blessing of Allah guide all my fellow naira Landers and may Allah in is infinite mercy’s guide and protect us form Shay tan (the cursed one) and his disciples.

Brothers and Sisters in Islam the holy month or Ramadan is now at our door steps, Insha Allah we shall commence fasting later this week depends when the new moon is sighted but in all I implore all our Muslim brothers and sisters to be ready and steadfast in fasting, prayers and alms giving because these are the three most significant deeds that come with Ramadan.

Let us not forget to watch our tongue, ways and deeds so as not to make our fast null and void and least we forget lets ensure that we read the Quran form the first surah to the last to enjoy the full benefit of Ramadan. I leave my fellow naira Landers with these verse form the holy Quran;

Sura Al-Isra Ch: 17 Ver: 111

“And say: “All the praises and thanks be to Allah, who has not begotten a son (or offspring), and who has no partner in (His) dominion, nor he is low to have a Wali (helper, protector or supporter), and magnify Him with all magnificence, [Allahu-Akbar (Allah is the most Great)].”
Re: Fast, Pray And Give In The Holy Month Of Ramadahan by chilla(f): 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2007
@poster,

Alhamdulillah, praise be to Allah 4 sparing our lives to witness yet another Ramadan.

May we reap the very best of this holy Month.

Alhamdulillhi ala ni'matil islam.

Ramadan Mabrook.

(1) (Reply)

Gaining God's Approval. / Christian Ways To Reduce Stress / Muslim: What Will You Do If Your Child Says He Wants To Become A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.