Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali (38603 Views)

Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed / At Least 6 Hurt In Shooting Terror Attack Near Entrance To Jerusalem. / Niger Soldiers Announce President Bazoum's Removal From Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali by Aboki99(m): 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2023
Sad no one is curious as to why the terrorists only choose to attack Niger troops at this material time in a long while.

Have they received orders from their real sponsors whose presence is Niger depend on their existence?

Did you know that the presence of the US and France soldiers in Niger is justified on the basis of the presence of terrorists . So if terrorists cease to exists, the raison deta for the presence of these foreign bases is voided. Will it then be far fetched to argue that it serves their interests to even sponsor these elements?

Please let's be using our brains my compatriots!

3 Likes

Re: 17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali by purplekayc(m): 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2023
They're also fighting insurgents
Re: 17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali by Horus(m): 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2023
DaveHarry:
After all said and done, it seem the west has programmed everything in way that Africa as a continent can't do anything without sourcing for their assistance. it is becoming too late to free Africa as a whole from this western shambles and propaganda.

It is not too late, but all Africans have to unite to get rid of the French in the whole of Africa because it's the French who are
arming, training and sharing intelligence with the terrorists

2 Likes

Re: 17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali by AngelicBeing: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2023
Botragelad:
Well, well, well, looks like the Niger military coupist have taken over the gaff and kicked out the old president. They reckon they can sort out the terrorist activities that are plaguing the country, but I doubt it. They're just a bunch of power-hungry tossers who don't give a monkey's about the people.

Now they've got sanctions from almost all corners, and they're in a right pickle. How are they going to develop the country and eliminate terrorism when they can't even get their hands on some dosh? They're going to have to beg, borrow, or sell their souls to some dodgy dealers. I don't see them lasting long in charge.They've bitten off more than they can chew, and they're going to choke on it.
Well said cheesy
Re: 17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali by circlesdigital: 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
Breakfast is ready !
Re: 17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali by sslcrypt: 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
zinaunreal:
.sponsored by the west

Brain dead people like you. The terrorist France helped the nation from steaming wasn't good enough. You all always fail to see the selfishness in the useless people that have no clue what they were doing. Wagner have been dissolved by Putin, and their focus will be in key allies states like Syria, Belarus and the war in Ukraine. So THESE military men had no sense of analyzing things going forward.
You think they have any form of air force? What have the french and the Americans been using on the group of JIHADIST fighters in that region? It's obviously the air force, and where did the fighters beaten from ISIS in the middle east started recouping? Obviously in the Sahel.
Why is Algeria and the Arabs not even involving themselves? Because they have more brians than these dead useless African leaders. You drive France out, doesn't remove the very present danger. After all the french and Americans been in the North region bordering Libya and Algeria is all pro active measures Rather than reactive.

If this useless country will fall to JIHADIST, Nigeria must close off the borders. We can't have stupid weaklings with useless motives leaders wreck havoc in their own country, then make us suffer the spill over.

The northeners are only crying because their essential tool for rigging elections is going to be destabilized. If you still insult and accuse tinibu, then I only feel sorry for you.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali by Neoteny7: 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
Botragelad:
Well, well, well, looks like the Niger military coupist have taken over the gaff and kicked out the old president. They reckon they can sort out the terrorist activities that are plaguing the country, but I doubt it. They're just a bunch of power-hungry tossers who don't give a monkey's about the people.

Now they've got sanctions from almost all corners, and they're in a right pickle. How are they going to develop the country and eliminate terrorism when they can't even get their hands on some dosh? They're going to have to beg, borrow, or sell their souls to some dodgy dealers. I don't see them lasting long in charge.They've bitten off more than they can chew, and they're going to choke on it.

Lols you sound like an East Ender.
Re: 17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
Nbote:

Dem don use una head drink garri.. A Nigerian military helicopter was shot down in Niger state. Nigerian soldiers are being killed in their numbers by bandits and terrorists, why una no dey focus on that one

Dia head no even worth to soak garri sef.....den don wash hand on top den head!

Pipu wey don sell den brain.....den no fit think ordinary think.
Re: 17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali by Lovenorth: 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2023
Botragelad:

And who are you?
Nobody is stopping you from invading our lovely neighbor niger grin, gather the members of your family and go grin let us check something
Re: 17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali by oyeb15: 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2023
Its no government strenghy that stop terrorism. Conventional and national troops will always sabotage government effort.
Re: 17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali by bigcasava1(m): 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
Story for the gods
Re: 17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali by KingMiles007: 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2023
Niger Coup Supporters Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Civilians Amid Military Threat From ECOWAS

Following the deployment of a standby force by ECOWAS against the coup leaders in Niger, the supporters of the junta are calling for the mass mobilisation of citizens against the incoming threat of military action by ECOWAS. However, the calls for mass mobilisation are being pushed by a civic society group in the Nigerien capital, Niamey, which is also in support of the coup and has been used by the junta to rally support for their cause, including organising mass demonstrations.

The group, the Volunteers for the Defence of Niger, is seeking tens of thousands of volunteers from across the country to register to support the country’s armed forces. “It’s an eventuality. We need to be ready whenever it happens,” Amsarou Bako, one of the group’s founders, told Associated Press.

Follow up on the Niger coup here 👉 https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scooper-news-news-around-you/id1644044109

1 Like

Re: 17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali by Botragelad: 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2023
Lovenorth:

Nobody is stopping you from invading our lovely neighbor niger grin, gather the members of your family and go grin let us check something
Again, who are you?
Re: 17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali by Lovenorth: 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2023
Botragelad:

Again, who are you?
Your boss
Re: 17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2023
Botragelad:

See the energy you are putting in another man's country. Why not channel this energy and focus on the rate at which terrorists are ravaging Nigeria? Mugu.
Re: 17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali by zinaunreal(m): 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2023
sslcrypt:

Brain dead people like you. The terrorist France helped the nation from steaming wasn't good enough. You all always fail to see the selfishness in the useless people that have no clue what they were doing. Wagner have been dissolved by Putin, and their focus will be in key allies states like Syria, Belarus and the war in Ukraine. So THESE military men had no sense of analyzing things going forward.
You think they have any form of air force? What have the french and the Americans been using on the group of JIHADIST fighters in that region? It's obviously the air force, and where did the fighters beaten from ISIS in the middle east started recouping? Obviously in the Sahel.
Why is Algeria and the Arabs not even involving themselves? Because they have more brians than these dead useless African leaders. You drive France out, doesn't remove the very present danger. After all the french and Americans been in the North region bordering Libya and Algeria is all pro active measures Rather than reactive.

If this useless country will fall to JIHADIST, Nigeria must close off the borders. We can't have stupid weaklings with useless motives leaders wreck havoc in their own country, then make us suffer the spill over.

The northeners are only crying because their essential tool for rigging elections is going to be destabilized. If you still insult and accuse tinibu, then I only feel sorry for you.

All this note for a brain dead person 😆 you be mumu 😆 my fried sharap I won't even read it coz it's nonsense. You have manage to own a phone you think you have arrived. My friend slide aside unknown unexistant goat
Re: 17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali by godofuck231: 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2023
17 to 100 ratio , thats 17 terrorists to 1 soldier ? Something like that

1 Like

Re: 17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali by maticar: 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Who watch the video,make e play me the cassette abeg
Chaii
No data to watch but you are standing on mandate

grin tongue
You never see anything
Re: 17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali by Banter1(m): 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2023
Hand work of France and USA

1 Like

Re: 17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali by PaNnamdi: 12:03am On Aug 17, 2023
zinaunreal:
.sponsored by the west
Look at your dirty mouth.no e only west na wash hand basin.

Shey the AK wey bokoharam dey carry na the gun America soldiers dey carry? U don see any western army use AK before?

U sound like a terrorist
Re: 17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali by PaNnamdi: 12:03am On Aug 17, 2023
Banter1:
Hand work of France and USA
Go a change your toothbrush.
Re: 17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali by zinaunreal(m): 4:35am On Aug 17, 2023
PaNnamdi:

Look at your dirty mouth.no e only west na wash hand basin.

Shey the AK wey bokoharam dey carry na the gun America soldiers dey carry? U don see any western army use AK before?

U sound like a terrorist

My friend sharap . What do you know. You attended school and came out an absolute waste
Re: 17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali by mamaafrik(m): 6:20am On Aug 17, 2023
100 terrorist were killed, the new was silent about that

1 Like

Re: 17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali by BALLOSKI: 7:09am On Aug 17, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Hello!
Tueh Tueh…

Now is the time Niger's new government prove they can counter insurgency in their country, the main reason they overthrew the elected president.

If they too should fail to tackle and counter terrorism in their country, they'll only be showing their weakness, not just to themselves, but also to the world,
giving the previous government a reason for reinstatement.
Even if they want to quell the insurgency, those who want them to fail for taking over power for similar reasons would create this kind of landmine for them.

1 Like

Re: 17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali by BALLOSKI: 7:10am On Aug 17, 2023
mamaafrik:
That's the point. They killed 17 soldiers here and we killed no terrorist in retaliation.
Re: 17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali by Westerhoffe(m): 7:48am On Aug 17, 2023
BALLOSKI:
Even if they want to quell the insurgency, those who want them to fail for taking over power for similar reasons would create this kind of landmine for them.

I can't agree less… but if they know the way, they'll quell the insurgency… believe me. Just that not all things are to be said in the open.
Re: 17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali by Banter1(m): 9:32am On Aug 17, 2023
PaNnamdi:

Go a change your toothbrush.
I don't have money to change, I no mind if you fit epp me with money make I change toothbrush.
Re: 17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali by Horus(m): 10:29am On Aug 17, 2023
mamaafrik:

Because Western-backed medias refuse to give the Niger Military the "credit" for their victory

Terrorists = 100 Deaths (Approximative)
Niger Military = 17 Deaths
Do the math

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. / War: Ukraine Will Not Join NATO – Zelensky / Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.