Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,186 members, 7,839,038 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

I Am A Proud Ancestral Worshiper! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am A Proud Ancestral Worshiper! (1148 Views)

Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? / Lagos Pastor, 9 Others Arrested For Stoning Oro Worshiper To Death / How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Proud Ancestral Worshiper! by correctguy101(m): 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
festacman:

Using your phone and internet to communicate with me now makes you COLONISED too. Do you know the spiritual forces behind the phone and Internet you are using? Do you know if you bow before them and renew allegiance each time you open your phones or go on the net, agreeing to the terms and conditions? You see the written terms and conditions but do you know the content of the unwritten terms and conditions?

Oh you mean the Spiritual Electromagnetic Forces? Abeg no make me laff.

Physics could be Spiritual too, you know... grin
Re: I Am A Proud Ancestral Worshiper! by correctguy101(m): 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
Napata77:

Visualise yourself as a being of light.

By visualising it you are activating it.

If you want more money, visualise sending a ‘copy’ of your light body out into the world with the command “Go and get me money”. Visualise it flying off to execute your command.

Believe 100% in what you are doing.

Within a week or two you will see some startling changes to your finances.

You can apply this to anything you want, not just money.

When you feel spiritually weak or feel your light needs more power, then VISUALISE a wave of LIGHT coming from heaven into your LIGHT body. You will actually feel your body respond to this influx of new light. A certain floating type of feeling.

If you feel pain in any part of your body, visualise heavy light around the aching spot. Tell the light to heal the spot and stop the pain. The pain will reduce significantly or disappear altogether.

Here’s a secret from the ancestors: Your ability to harness your own inner light works quicker and better than anything a babalawo or dibia or “Jesus” can do for you.

Priests - traditional and imported - are for people who don’t know how to harness and leverage their inner light.

Thank me later.🦾

NPCs won't feel nada.... grin
Re: I Am A Proud Ancestral Worshiper! by correctguy101(m): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
RaySimran:
Time is the greatest religion, all others radiate on it.

Anything outside this; you're been fed a lie.

*Need a certain level of awareness,wisdom to understand!* cool

Could you shed more on Time being the Greatest religion?
Re: I Am A Proud Ancestral Worshiper! by correctguy101(m): 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
Maynman:

Time does not exist.

Simple

1 Like

Re: I Am A Proud Ancestral Worshiper! by correctguy101(m): 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
Maynman:

If you know nothing, you already know everything.
You see, I don’t believe nothing but I know it.

Word

But enough, stop picking the guy like beans....

I wonder why he's even getting this confrontational....smh

Sounds like a child

1 Like

Re: I Am A Proud Ancestral Worshiper! by correctguy101(m): 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Metaphor or not if it looks like orange yet tastes bitter, then its grape or lime. You look like a devil and you talk like one and you love to do evil, viola! You are a devil. grin

If I had gold, I for dash you..

The bolded makes sense
Re: I Am A Proud Ancestral Worshiper! by correctguy101(m): 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2023
Hey High Priest Napata77, what's going on?

We know country choke but calm down and pass your message and move along.

Getting all this angry over random comments from people you never met before or even know seems rather childish. Plus Maynman just dey lead you by the nose like cow..... cheesy

The thread now looks like a face off between a Christian and a Muslim, or a Christian and an Atheist....you know all those kind of threads wey KingEbukasBlog dey open those periods na, very boring stuff... angry

And sorry, your thread is exactly as the old Infidel of our church said, regurgitated .... We have heard and been hearing this kind of preaching since time immemorial, so don't blame him for pointing it out. It's really nothing new, not especially on this forum unless you're new on here

This ancestor is mostly concerned with Mr RaySimran's comment about time.

Hey, Chief RaySimran, come talk more about that comment on Time.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Proud Ancestral Worshiper! by festacman(m): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2023
correctguy101:

Oh you mean the Spiritual Electromagnetic Forces? Abeg no make me laff.

Physics could be Spiritual too, you know... grin

That's what you think. Bloody Blackman. grin
Re: I Am A Proud Ancestral Worshiper! by correctguy101(m): 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
festacman:

That's what you think. Bloody Blackman. grin

Blackman? Yes...

But Bloody? Mr man, the hell are you talking about, you see blood for my hand, you accuser,... grin angry

Goan sleep jhor . grin
Re: I Am A Proud Ancestral Worshiper! by festacman(m): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
correctguy101:

Blackman? Yes...

But Bloody? Mr man, the hell are you talking about, you see blood for my hand, you accuser,... grin angry

Goan sleep jhor . grin

cheesy
Re: I Am A Proud Ancestral Worshiper! by bobestman(m): 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Yet you are happy when army comes to chase away bandits.so shall you be killed by your idols before you are 40.
Another age will soon end but you will remain in your ignorance and brainwash. To you anyone that don't follow what you believe is an idol worshipper. You have started placing a curse on what you don't understand. He is talking about the light within every being. Also known as your Chi/Ori/personal angel. The immutable light within you sealed with you in the day of creation. It had been and guided men before your religions. It is the light of "God" in you. When you know how to connect and work with it, you will have answers and solutions to many questions and problems. You connect with it via prayers, meditations and visualisation. Peter was meditating when he fell into trance. The Messiah and his disciples meditate often. Their are many things you don't know but how you lift your shoulders high in pride make me laugh

1 Like

Re: I Am A Proud Ancestral Worshiper! by bobestman(m): 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
Napata77:

BUT YOUR FOLLOWING JESUS AND MUHAMMED HAS LED TO MILLIONS OF DEATHS AND CASUALTIES AMONG YOU COLONISED SLAVES.

HOW MANY PEOPLE HAS AMADIOHA KILLED COMPARED TO YOUR EVIL BIBLE ‘GOD’ WHO ORDERS MASS MURDER AND RAPE IN YOUR IMPORTED OLD TESTAMENT?

CHRISTIAN NATIONS TODAY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WORLD DISPARITIES IN WEALTH, BY THEIR CONTROL OF THE IMF, WORLD BANK ETC, WHOSE POLICIES HAVE LED TO BILLIONS OF LIVES RUINED AND DESTROYED.

AMADIOHA IS AN ABSOLUTE ANGEL COMPARED TO YOUR DEMONIC IMPORTED RELIGIONS THAT HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT BROUGHT US TROUBLE.

If you tell him that the same Amadi-ora/oha is in his bible now he will start cursing. Since those who wrote the bible put it in snake's tongue for them, they will not understand. They will be here arguing and fighting when they lack knowledge on many things they read
Re: I Am A Proud Ancestral Worshiper! by bobestman(m): 11:30pm On Aug 17, 2023
Napata77:

They can hear you appeal to them and they can help you.

You can also use your inner light to activate a new reality.

We all have an inner light which is very powerful.

We are powerful immortal beings of LIGHT having a temporal human experience.

You can command your inner light to go out into the world and get you anything you want.

Visualise it happening.

You must totally believe in its capacity to do this or it won’t work.

This is original wisdom from the ancestors.

‘The kingdom of heaven is within you’ - Ancient African saying falsely attributed to a fairytale imported blonde ‘saviour’.
The light you speak of is your chi/ori/higher self. They are more interested in your spiritual growth not on material things. If you need money you must create a value and apply the right principle to attract it. You don't just command him to go bring you money. You must find a work and ask him to prosper it. They were first a personality ...
Re: I Am A Proud Ancestral Worshiper! by Napata77: 12:42am On Aug 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Not trying to hold brief for anyone in this but what you said caught my attention. So even though your ancestors are no longer having this human experience, they remain mentally stuck to the human idea of race? Or does racial division also exist among ghosts kind? undecided

For the ancestors, It is not about their race.

It is about their identity.

By worshiping the gods of their murderers and looters of their lands, they KNOW you're not honouring or recognising THEM.

To US on Earth, we KNOW you are not honouring your ancestors and their spirituality because we see you worshiping imported white 'saviours' and following the gods of the murderers of you ancestors.

TO MAKE IT WORSE, MOST OF YOU HAVE BEEN SO HEAVILY BRAINWASHED THAT YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT WORSHIPING THE GODS OF THE MURDERERS OF YOUR ANCESTORS IS THE ONLY WAY TO SALVATION!

I mean, you ancestors must be totally DISGUSTED with you.

No wonder you have problems morning till night.

And the more of your African identity you relinquish in favour of foreign traditions and gods, the more problems you have.

LOST PEOPLE.
Re: I Am A Proud Ancestral Worshiper! by Napata77: 12:58am On Aug 18, 2023
bobestman:
The light you speak of is your chi/ori/higher self. They are more interested in your spiritual growth not on material things. If you need money you must create a value and apply the right principle to attract it. You don't just command him to go bring you money. You must find a work and ask him to prosper it. They were first a personality ...

YOU ARE WRONG.

Your Chi is not a different person from you.

If YOU need money, your Chi needs money.

Every experience can enhance your spiritual growth, including material success.

After all, you can use material wealth to improve the lives of people around you.

Your spirit is not a spirit that wants to see you suffering in poverty.

Poverty is not synonymous with spiritual development. It is usually antithetical to it, as it leads to desperation, crime etc.

You can send your Chi to go and get the material success for you from the world.

So long as you are seeking money for a good reason, such as to improve your living circumstances, and not to oppress other people, it will work.

You simply have to go about your daily tasks as usual.

Nobody says lie in bed and money will drop from your ceiling.

Just do what you normally do to make money.

MORE will be added on to you.

Simple as that.

I am talking from DIRECT EXPERIENCE.

You are more powerful than you think.

But you have to BELIEVE it from your deepest being, or it won't work, and you may then need to visit a traditional priest, who will summon your CHI and speak on your behalf to it, because you don't know you have the same power as him to do this.
Re: I Am A Proud Ancestral Worshiper! by xproducer: 2:03am On Aug 18, 2023
Napata77:
One colonised Igbo girl was arguing with me, and called me an ‘ancestral worshiper’.

In her mind she was insulting me, not realising it was high praise to my ears, as a person who believes in African spirituality and detests the foreign imported religions forced on Africans by colonial mass murderers and invaders.

So I’m raising a glass to all ancestral worshipers, and happily reject the garbage of colonised slaves for whom God is a white man, courtesy of their comprehensive colonial brainwashing.

Thanks all.
________

Truly, truly... the above practice profits nothing and will only lead to condemnation and destruction.

"Then JESUS said to him, “Away with you, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve." - Matthew 4:10

Only the Almighty GOD is to be worshipped!

"And I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “See that you do not do that! I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren who have the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.” - Revelation 19:10
Re: I Am A Proud Ancestral Worshiper! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:46am On Aug 18, 2023
bobestman:
Another age will soon end but you will remain in your ignorance and brainwash.

Even if a millennium ages pass i'll still stand with and by God and the bible, For He has made me very glad and it is well with my soul, even if fuel is N2,000 per litre. I am still gonna be here rocking and mocking antiGods as i said when fuel was N145 and that it would reach N500 grin

bobestman:

To you anyone that don't follow what you believe is an idol worshipper

Did you not see his topic?

bobestman:

You have started placing a curse on what you don't understand. He is talking about the light within every being. ...

Go and check it out, i did not say anything about his beliefs until he left his place and crossed the line to lie against God and insult Him. Even his chi would be angry with him. He is not supposed to do that.
Re: I Am A Proud Ancestral Worshiper! by bobestman(m): 10:01am On Aug 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Even if a millennium ages pass i'll still stand with and by God and the bible, For He has made me very glad and it is well with my soul, even if fuel is N2,000 per litre. I am still gonna be here rocking and mocking antiGods as i said when fuel was N145 and that it would reach N500 grin

Did you not see his topic?

Go and check it out, i did not say anything about his beliefs until he left his place and crossed the line to lie against God and insult Him. Even his chi would be angry with him. He is not supposed to do that.
You and this your childish character. Why not allow your "God" you feel he insulted fight for himself. When both of you start cursing yourselves now that is when your eyes will clear. In like manner you have cursed many here but they are still here. What is wrong with the topic? That is what he believes in and it works for him. Focus on yours. All religions have their truth and wrongs

1 Like

Re: I Am A Proud Ancestral Worshiper! by bobestman(m): 10:27am On Aug 19, 2023
@Nepata77 you are right. Though your Chi is you but it is a more higher being than you. He is different from you. He is only assigned to you like your guide. They are luminaries who first walked this earth and they successfully passed and were taken up. So they are just assigned to you to guide you on your journey here. Your aim is to be like your Chi and walk as he walked. Dibias are like pastors and imams, you don't know who is right. This is why you should learn to be guided from within by your light which is your Chi. He has been their from the begining and can never fail you. He is also the one who takes your request to the Creator and stands for you. I am also talking from experience
Re: I Am A Proud Ancestral Worshiper! by Kobojunkie: 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
Napata77:
For the ancestors, It is not about their race. It is about their identity. By worshiping the gods of their murderers and looters of their lands, they KNOW you're not honouring or recognising THEM.
■ To US on Earth, we KNOW you are not honouring your ancestors and their spirituality because we see you worshiping imported white 'saviours' and following the gods of the murderers of you ancestors.
■ TO MAKE IT WORSE, MOST OF YOU HAVE BEEN SO HEAVILY BRAINWASHED THAT YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT WORSHIPING THE GODS OF THE MURDERERS OF YOUR ANCESTORS IS THE ONLY WAY TO SALVATION! I mean, you ancestors must be totally DISGUSTED with you. No wonder you have problems morning till night. And the more of your African identity you relinquish in favour of foreign traditions and gods, the more problems you have.
■ LOST PEOPL
E.
1. But many of these sale ancestors were said to have worked in cahoots with the so-called looters and murderers to, I mean, loot and murderer their own brothers and sisters. The same practice continues even to this day even with the colonialists no longer in control. So are these ghosts hypocrites or what? undecided

2. I am curious, why exactly must one honor these said ancestors and their, what you term "spirituality", whatever that means. It is not like they did you some sort of favor by birthing or raising you. undecided

Consider a situation whereby all one's ancestors gave one was a life of poverty and sickness---many generations worth----, what rational reason would their be to worship the ghosts of those who only knew and propagated poverty(and sickness) to generations after them? undecided

Also, why is it wrong for one to opt to worship instead you term "foreign gods"? undecided

3. Yes, I concede that a majority have indeed been brainwashed into worshiping a God who does not even consider them His people. (Only those who are of the literal blood of Jacob... and ofcourse there are many right there in even Nigeria who qualify to worship said God as they are descendants of Jacob after all.) But my issue with the statement in bold. Last I checked even those who worship ancestors in Nigeria experience exactly the same--- problems everyday, morning till night. So couldn't it be said as well that your so-called ancestors are impotent ghosts who are incapable of helping you? undecided

4. How certain are you that you are not yourself one of these lost folks? undecided
Re: I Am A Proud Ancestral Worshiper! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2023
bobestman:
You and this your childish character. Why not allow your "God" you feel he insulted fight for himself. When both of you start cursing yourselves now that is when your eyes will clear. In like manner you have cursed many here but they are still here. What is wrong with the topic? That is what he believes in and it works for him. Focus on yours. All religions have their truth and wrongs

You are the one being very unreasonable for even right now you are doing the same thing you accuse me which is defending a person you love as proven by the fact that you have not chastised him for crossing the line. Yet you came at me.

Secondly, many of those who i cursed have left here and from their lamentations, it has not been good for them as i cursed, so i am content, for i.know what cursing an evil person will do to that person.
Re: I Am A Proud Ancestral Worshiper! by Rostikol: 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. But many of these sale ancestors were said to have worked in cahoots with the so-called looters and murderers to, I mean, loot and murderer their own brothers and sisters. The same practice continues even to this day even with the colonialists no longer in control. So are these ghosts hypocrites or what? undecided

2. I am curious, why exactly must one honor these said ancestors and their, what you term "spirituality", whatever that means. It is not like they did you some sort of favor by birthing or raising you. undecided

Consider a situation whereby all one's ancestors gave one was a life of poverty and sickness---many generations worth----, what rational reason would their be to worship the ghosts of those who only knew and propagated poverty(and sickness) to generations after them? undecided

Also, why is it wrong for one to opt to worship instead you term "foreign gods"? undecided

3. Yes, I concede that a majority have indeed been brainwashed into worshiping a God who does not even consider them His people. (Only those who are of the literal blood of Jacob... and ofcourse there are many right there in even Nigeria who qualify to worship said God as they are descendants of Jacob after all.) But my issue with the statement in bold. Last I checked even those who worship ancestors in Nigeria experience exactly the same--- problems everyday, morning till night. So couldn't it be said as well that your so-called ancestors are impotent ghosts who are incapable of helping you? undecided

4. How certain are you that you are not yourself one of these lost folks? undecided

Use your head.

Heritage is EVERYTHING.

Your success as a people begins with pride in own race and heritage, and respect for your traditional religion and cultural values.

That is what even prevents things like corruption.

It’s what will inspire you to buy your locally manufactured goods instead of importing from foreign countries, thus boosting your economy.

Learn from the Chinese, Japanese and Indians.

Their religions involve everything from cow worship to snake and crocodile.

THEY WILL NEVER agree to abandon it in favour of a blonde European “saviour”.

You that are worshiping those foreign gods, are you better or worse off than those Chinese and Japanese?

You can never cut off your links to your past and hope to ever succeed as a people.

It’s never happened on Earth and will never happen.
Re: I Am A Proud Ancestral Worshiper! by bobestman(m): 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You are the one being very unreasonable for even right now you are doing the same thing you accuse me which is defending a person you love as proven by the fact that you have not chastised him for crossing the line. Yet you came at me.

Secondly, many of those who i cursed have left here and from their lamentations, it has not been gooid for them as i cursed, so i am comtent, for i.know what cursing an evil person will do to that person.

What has happened to all those you have been cursing? When you jump into people's and begin to talk anyhow, they will answer you anyhow.
Re: I Am A Proud Ancestral Worshiper! by Kobojunkie: 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2023
Rostikol:
Use your head. Heritage is EVERYTHING. Your success as a people begins with pride in own race and heritage, and respect for your traditional religion and cultural values. That is what even prevents things like corruption.
■ It’s what will inspire you to buy your locally manufactured goods instead of importing from foreign countries, thus boosting your economy.
Learn from the Chinese, Japanese and Indians.Their religions involve everything from cow worship to snake and crocodile. THEY WILL NEVER agree to abandon it in favour of a blonde European “saviour”. You that are worshiping those foreign gods, are you better or worse off than those Chinese and Japanese?
You can never cut off your links to your past and hope to ever succeed as a people. It’s never happened on Earth and will never happen.
1. Why is heritage everything for you? And why has it failed to put a stop to corruption right in communities and villages across Nigeria? undecided

2. Heritage will inspire you to by local, not quality and assurance? undecided

3. So ignore the fact that their religion and principles behind such beliefs --- Confucianism, Buddhism, etc., ----, works for them, you simply want Africans to believe in ancestors, ghosts, who have yet to aide them in making meaning of their lives and existence? undecided

4. So if your ancestors were, for example, murderers what you are saying that murder is what must also define you? Someone is lying here. undecided
Re: I Am A Proud Ancestral Worshiper! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:02am On Aug 20, 2023
bobestman:
What has happened to all those you have been cursing? When you jump into people's and begin to talk anyhow, they will answer you anyhow.

Check the thread, it was he who spoke anyhow first before I responded and you did not chastise him.
Re: I Am A Proud Ancestral Worshiper! by bobestman(m): 8:23am On Aug 20, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Check the thread, it was he who spoke anyhow first before I responded and you did not chastise him.
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get 2024 Jamb Expo Solution / Merry Christmas to all Nairalanders / Any Christian On This Board?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.