Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Akwa Ibom State Governor Goes Through Security Checks To Board Aircraft - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom State Governor Goes Through Security Checks To Board Aircraft (1448 Views)

Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks / Okowa's Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19, Governor Goes In Isolation / Surprises Await Nigerians, As Nominees Undergo Security Checks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom State Governor Goes Through Security Checks To Board Aircraft by ubox: 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2023
Mr Umo Eno, governor of Akwa Ibom, was on Tuesday spotted playing down protocols at the Victor Attah International Airport in Uyo, the state’s capital, to board an aircraft.

The governor who was heading out of the state for an official engagement joined passengers to pass through security checks at the airport before boarding Ibom Air, the state’s airline.

In Nigeria, it is not common to see government officials going through security checks at local airports as they’re usually ushered into the aircraft through very important personnel (VIP) routes.

Sharing his experience on his official X handle (formerly Twitter), Eno commended the airline for their excellence and commitment to customer satisfaction.

“Today, I had the pleasure of using Ibom Air for my official engagement outside Akwa Ibom state, and I must say that the experience exceeded my expectations as usual.

“The seamless check-in process, comfortable seating, and friendly cabin crew created an environment that made my journey very enjoyable,” Eno tweeted.

Below are photos of Eno going through security check and boarding the aircraft.

–TheCable

Re: Akwa Ibom State Governor Goes Through Security Checks To Board Aircraft by Ikaeniyan0: 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2023
He's more humble than Obi.

All the eye service obi is doing now, he didn't do them as a governor. I will never forget when a commissioner of police caught him with #250,000,000 cash in Lagos.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Governor Goes Through Security Checks To Board Aircraft by Administration1: 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2023
Lolz.
Believe this at your own peril, are you aware that there's a private hangar besides the main Akwa Ibom Airport? It always has his plane waiting for him.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Governor Goes Through Security Checks To Board Aircraft by ubox: 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2023
More..

Re: Akwa Ibom State Governor Goes Through Security Checks To Board Aircraft by Solsix(m): 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2023
Administration1:
Lolz.
Believe this at your own peril, are you aware that there's a private hangar besides the main Akwa Ibom Airport? It always has his plane waiting for him.
Yet he's entering ibom air
Re: Akwa Ibom State Governor Goes Through Security Checks To Board Aircraft by tobyjacky: 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
I'm beginning to love this man
Re: Akwa Ibom State Governor Goes Through Security Checks To Board Aircraft by trexzee: 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
Wow, this is leadership by example and promotes the Ibom Air brand even more..
This should make fp
Re: Akwa Ibom State Governor Goes Through Security Checks To Board Aircraft by AsomughaChuks05: 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2023
Very humble governor. I understand that he also used his own hand to eat the food that he was served aboard grin

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Governor Goes Through Security Checks To Board Aircraft by Osariemen12: 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
A very good leader. He can only come from the greater south. West can't have him because they're known for terrible political choices.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Governor Goes Through Security Checks To Board Aircraft by Hedonisco: 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
tobyjacky:
I'm beginning to love this man
Seems to be a great guy.

His personal photographer/chronicler is doing a good job too.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Governor Goes Through Security Checks To Board Aircraft by trexzee: 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2023
Indeed this state is geared to capture the aviation scene of the country. With a reputable airline, Maintenance repair and overhaul facility and world class terminal in view. Kudos Akwa Ibom

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Governor Goes Through Security Checks To Board Aircraft by kokoA(m): 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2023
Happy hour man..

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Governor Goes Through Security Checks To Board Aircraft by BoldBrainz(m): 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ibom Air and their small aircrafts though. No space to stretch or spread your feet. You have to crouch while standing if you're a tall person. Though their pilots are way better than Arik and Max Air. Worst is Dana Air. You'll think life is ending when their pilots are descending to land on the airstrip tarmac..😢.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Governor Goes Through Security Checks To Board Aircraft by Shinjawestside: 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2023
Nice one ..

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest.

As a Yoruba Christian man,I must marry a akwaibom lady...
Re: Akwa Ibom State Governor Goes Through Security Checks To Board Aircraft by ubox: 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Ibom Air and their small aircrafts though. No space to stretch or spread your feet. You have to crouch while standing if you're a tall person. Though their pilots are way better than Arik and Max Air. Worst is Dana Air. You'll think life is ending when their pilots are descending to land on the airstrip tarmac..😢.
True, the CRJ is quite small tho and will likely make economic sense to the airline. They do have an Airbus in their fleet as well for high traffic route i guess and have made plans to purchase more..
Re: Akwa Ibom State Governor Goes Through Security Checks To Board Aircraft by obuburam: 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2023
No be human being like every other Nigerians.
So what's the fuss about.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Governor Goes Through Security Checks To Board Aircraft by Chikeluba25(m): 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2023
Akwa ibom amaka.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Governor Goes Through Security Checks To Board Aircraft by ubox: 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2023
Re: Akwa Ibom State Governor Goes Through Security Checks To Board Aircraft by ubox: 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2023
Fp
Re: Akwa Ibom State Governor Goes Through Security Checks To Board Aircraft by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2023
BoldBrainz:

This is violence promax, you are a very wicked somebody....lol
Re: Akwa Ibom State Governor Goes Through Security Checks To Board Aircraft by BoldBrainz(m): 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

This is violence promax, you are a very wicked somebody....lol

That's me being nice even. If Dana is the only airline listed on the bookings, I'll rather travel by road. Their services are that bad. Airline that can cancel and reschedule your booked flight without bothering to communicate or apologise.

You have to keep a keen eye on your luggage during check-in and boarding to avoid loss of property as if you're travelling by road from Benue State through Masaka/Nyanya to Abuja.

Even with their expensive fares, they'll give you oily roadside puff-puff on-board as if you told them you haven't eaten in three days and their rubbish snacks are your saving grace. Kuku cancel refreshments for the flight one time !

Then their pilots will come with their on-air announcements that you can never hear clearly no matter how good your ears are. Take-offs and landings are the worst experiences you can have aboard Dana!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Governor Goes Through Security Checks To Board Aircraft by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2023
BoldBrainz:

That's me being nice even. If Dana is the only airline listed on the bookings, I'll rather travel by road. Their services are that bad. Airline that can cancel and reschedule your booked flight without bothering to communicate or apologise.

You have to keep a keen eye on your luggage during check-in and boarding to avoid loss of property as if you're travelling by road from Benue State through Masaka/Nyanya to Abuja.

Even with their expensive fares, they'll give you oily roadside puff-puff on-board as if you told them you haven't eaten in three days and their rubbish snacks are your saving grace. Kuku cancel refreshments for the flight one time !

Then their pilots will come with their on-air announcements that you can never hear clearly no matter how good your ears are. Take-offs and landings are the worst experiences you can have aboard Dana!

Some business owners don't know that the best dorm of marketing is excellent service to customers. Very pathetic.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Governor Goes Through Security Checks To Board Aircraft by Blackpromise(m): 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2023
Are you an aviator? Surprised with all these your warped assertions.
BoldBrainz:
Re: Akwa Ibom State Governor Goes Through Security Checks To Board Aircraft by BoldBrainz(m): 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
Blackpromise:
Are you an aviator? Surprised with all these your warped assertions.

What do you mean by warped assertions?

Do you need to be an aviator before you know when you're being rendered bad services? Four to five domestic flights within the country are enough to make you informed enough to grade services rendered by Nigerian Airlines, and I'm telling you Dana Air is not fit to even possess an operating licence.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Governor Goes Through Security Checks To Board Aircraft by Minime10(f): 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
Anything for the camara
Re: Akwa Ibom State Governor Goes Through Security Checks To Board Aircraft by ubox: 7:17am On Aug 17, 2023
Re: Akwa Ibom State Governor Goes Through Security Checks To Board Aircraft by ubox: 9:56am On Aug 18, 2023
T
Re: Akwa Ibom State Governor Goes Through Security Checks To Board Aircraft by Akaegwu(m): 10:45am On Aug 18, 2023
Nigerian first albino governor

(1) (Reply)

If Obi Doesnt Claim He Won;what Is The Basis Of Obidients’ Call For Coup- Omokri / Percentage Of Land Owned By Igbos In Lagos Is Less Than 5% / Insecurity And Gross Misconduct: Three Traditional Leaders Deposed In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.