Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Man Allegedly Beats His 8-Year-Old Daughter To Coma In Anambra - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Allegedly Beats His 8-Year-Old Daughter To Coma In Anambra (18244 Views)

Monica Anyamah: Policeman Allegedly Beats 60-Year-Old Woman To Coma In Delta / Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) / Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Allegedly Beats His 8-Year-Old Daughter To Coma In Anambra by IamAtAnger: 11:50am On Aug 17, 2023
U wey sabi English cudnt read to comprehend... pathetic dumbass
Hychineson:
Idiot, can't you express yourself in English. You need to attend English classes.
Re: Man Allegedly Beats His 8-Year-Old Daughter To Coma In Anambra by Expanse2020(m): 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ahmed0336:
The man must have gotten soo angryyyyyy.

What I do to my kids when the misbehaves is i
I ll ground them in their room, no watching of TV and the likes. Beating is the last of it. I can go 3-4 years without laying a finger on them and I don't beat their head though and the beati is usually mild grin.
You are training yourself in case u see Japa move
Re: Man Allegedly Beats His 8-Year-Old Daughter To Coma In Anambra by ItswellMike: 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
😭. It's evil to beat your own child
Beat a child with moderation.
Nothing evil about it
Re: Man Allegedly Beats His 8-Year-Old Daughter To Coma In Anambra by EmekaBlue(m): 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2023
dkidd:

Make una no dey quote God wrongly please. Rod is correction. The same way God corrects us when we fail to follow instructions and we begin to see all sorts of mess because the privilege of being in Him has been withdrawn. No be to beat small child be rod/ correction abeg. No be animal na human being. Advice,scold, grounding and restrictions etc na wetin be the rod o
Opay
Collins Nnaemeka Azurunwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwara Monarch, Two Others Bag Life Imprisonment For Kidnapping / Police Kill Protesting Youths In Kogi (photos) / Court Refuses Maryam Sanda's Bail Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.