Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,098 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

First Lady Office: It’s Your Turn, Patience Jonathan Tells Remi Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Lady Office: It’s Your Turn, Patience Jonathan Tells Remi Tinubu (530 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office / Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu / No Bomb Explosion In Kogi Office, It Was A Plastic Bottle & Insecticide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Lady Office: It’s Your Turn, Patience Jonathan Tells Remi Tinubu by Alchemy528: 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2023
Dame Patience Jonathan has told Senator Oluremi Tinubu that it is her turn to be the First Lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Jonathan said this during her solidarity visit to the wife of President Tinubu at the presidential villa Abuja on Wednesday.

While thanking her for making an impact on the lives of Nigerian women, Jonathan’s wife promised that the first lady would receive all the necessary support to record success.

The ex-president’s wife said it was pertinent for her to reciprocate by giving the former Lagos senator all support and encouragement to move the nation forward.Jonathan commended women groups for their support for the president and his wife and urged them to maintain their support for the government to sustain the patriotic efforts.

“You are one of the women that I look forward to, because you can make Nigerian women proud; I am here to encourage and support you because we are one country and our country must move forward,” Jonathan said.

“Twenty-four hours, I am with you, call me anytime, any day, I will work with you, as for the country to move forward and to be better because it is our country we have no other place to go.

“When we talk about the presidency, we have come and left, it is your turn, we that left must support you to achieve what you are here for like we have archived so that Nigeria will move forward.

“I use this opportunity to plead to the women of this country to support this government; she carried us along when she was a governor’s wife, now that she is a first lady, the sky is her limit.”

Meanwhile, the first lady had earlier lauded Jonathan for her support and advice.

“We thank God that she is here on a solidarity visit and for us to talk on how to move the nation forward. I appreciate her visit, her support and all the tips she is always giving,’’ Tinubu said.

1 Like

Re: First Lady Office: It’s Your Turn, Patience Jonathan Tells Remi Tinubu by Alchemy528: 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below
👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆
Re: First Lady Office: It’s Your Turn, Patience Jonathan Tells Remi Tinubu by LagosFirstSon: 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
It's your turn to be humiliated

2 Likes

Re: First Lady Office: It’s Your Turn, Patience Jonathan Tells Remi Tinubu by Praxis758: 4:41am On Aug 17, 2023
Can we still have a First Lady like the Maryam Babangida’s era?

Better Life for Women.

1 Like

Re: First Lady Office: It’s Your Turn, Patience Jonathan Tells Remi Tinubu by bhella10: 5:32am On Aug 17, 2023
Senator Remi. The highest ranked First Lady. Asiko re a tu wa l'ara o!

1 Like

Re: First Lady Office: It’s Your Turn, Patience Jonathan Tells Remi Tinubu by Vinnie2000(m): 5:39am On Aug 17, 2023
Jonathan always visiting Tinubu to Probably Beg for Contracts.
Now, he has Stylishly sent his Wife. sad

Will Obasanjo, Atiku Abubakar or even Late Yaradua behave like this?😕

He is such an EMBARRASSMENT to the Ijaw nation and the Niger Deltan pple. So Ashamed of him. embarassed 😒🤦
Re: First Lady Office: It’s Your Turn, Patience Jonathan Tells Remi Tinubu by Kukutente23: 5:45am On Aug 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

He is such an EMBARRASSMENT to the Ijaw nation and the Niger Deltan pple. So Ashamed of him. embarassed 😒🤦

How do you know he's begging for contracts? I don't think an ex-president needs to "beg" to get contracts. Besides, I'm not aware of any company attached to him
Re: First Lady Office: It’s Your Turn, Patience Jonathan Tells Remi Tinubu by Difrent: 5:52am On Aug 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Why does he need to beg for any contract

He is FG property for life....... Till he dies Nigeria will take care of him and ensure he never lacks for being a former president.
Re: First Lady Office: It’s Your Turn, Patience Jonathan Tells Remi Tinubu by accordadoga24(f): 5:53am On Aug 17, 2023
Hehehe
Re: First Lady Office: It’s Your Turn, Patience Jonathan Tells Remi Tinubu by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:45am On Aug 17, 2023
Alchemy528:
Dame Patience Jonathan has told Senator Oluremi Tinubu that it is her turn to be the First Lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Jonathan said this during her solidarity visit to the wife of President Tinubu at the presidential villa Abuja on Wednesday.

While thanking her for making an impact on the lives of Nigerian women, Jonathan’s wife promised that the first lady would receive all the necessary support to record success.

The ex-president’s wife said it was pertinent for her to reciprocate by giving the former Lagos senator all support and encouragement to move the nation forward.Jonathan commended women groups for their support for the president and his wife and urged them to maintain their support for the government to sustain the patriotic efforts.

“You are one of the women that I look forward to, because you can make Nigerian women proud; I am here to encourage and support you because we are one country and our country must move forward,” Jonathan said.

“Twenty-four hours, I am with you, call me anytime, any day, I will work with you, as for the country to move forward and to be better because it is our country we have no other place to go.

“When we talk about the presidency, we have come and left, it is your turn, we that left must support you to achieve what you are here for like we have archived so that Nigeria will move forward.

“I use this opportunity to plead to the women of this country to support this government; she carried us along when she was a governor’s wife, now that she is a first lady, the sky is her limit.”

Meanwhile, the first lady had earlier lauded Jonathan for her support and advice.

“We thank God that she is here on a solidarity visit and for us to talk on how to move the nation forward. I appreciate her visit, her support and all the tips she is always giving,’’ Tinubu said.

Mama Logan cheesy.
Wailers go spill cums everywhere
Re: First Lady Office: It’s Your Turn, Patience Jonathan Tells Remi Tinubu by Vinnie2000(m): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2023
Kukutente23:

How do you know he's begging for contracts? I don't think an ex-president needs to "beg" to get contracts. Besides, I'm not aware of any company attached to him

Bro, u better believe it.

He is Begging for contracts or some Political Favours. sad

I was reliably informed that the Entrance Road to his Otuoke Village is in Messy and Debilitating state.😕😒

Can Obasanjo Town in Ota have Bad roads? Or IBB's town in Niger state?🤨

Jonathan is an Embarrassment to Ijaws. We don't Behave like him. undecided
Re: First Lady Office: It’s Your Turn, Patience Jonathan Tells Remi Tinubu by Kukutente23: 11:06am On Aug 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Bro, u better believe it.

He is Begging for contracts or some Political Favours. sad

I was reliably informed that the Entrance Road to his Otuoke Village is in Messy and Debilitating state.😕😒

Can Obasanjo Town in Ota have Bad roads? Or IBB's town in Niger state?🤨

Jonathan is an Embarrassment to Ijaws. We don't Behave like him. undecided
Funny enough Ota-Lagos expressway was usually used as a cudgel to wipe OBJ after he left office.

But that does not imply she's there to chase contracts does it? I'm not defending her but I'm not aware of any construction company linked to her. The one rumoured that she had interest in is Air Peace. I know a few construction companies linked to powerful Nigerians and former heads of state
Re: First Lady Office: It’s Your Turn, Patience Jonathan Tells Remi Tinubu by 9jatriot(m): 11:11am On Aug 17, 2023
Because of this woman and her husband, some people refused to recover, yet the people involved have not only moved on, they are now actively being involved in the Nigeria project.

Whereas those ones that refused to move on on their behalf spend night and day wishing this nation evil.

(1) (Reply)

Blessing Okoro Joins Yul Edochie As They Declare Their Support For Pres. Tinubu / Tunde Badejo , SchoolMate Of President Bola Tinubu At Chicago State University / Labour Party Expresses Concern Over Retired Justice Odili's Comment Of PEPT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.