Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) (87793 Views)

Top 3 Tinubu's Ministers Who Are Best Fit For Their Portfolios? / Edo State: Know Your 19 Commissioners And Their Portfolios / Buhari’s 2019 Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by juman(m): 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2023
See many many comments talked about next election, next election.

But rather the president is determined to reawaken the country.
Nigeria has potential to be great, that what jagaban aiming.
Re: President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by forgiveness: 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2023
splendournoni:
At the end everything is just business Nigeria is a company not a country yet...

Imagine all the security architecture goes to north west... Imagine badaru a strong fanatic that will not approve a plot of land for church rather demolish it in Jigawa state, sacked all none indigene mainly Christians in the state from all state jobs, he is the one in charge of defence...

Tinubu is just compensating his friends

Tinubu is the head of security in Nigeria.
Re: President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by richie240: 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2023
I can smell tears behind those grins.
Sebi u dey whyne yasef.
grin
Nnemuka:

Pain me that the midget got nothing? grin
You wish
He should be kept in charge of the morgues so he can feast on the dead bodies of southern Kaduna indigenes he killed.
grin grin After answering questions in Chatham, yet nothing. Clear case of use and dump cheesy grin

Re: President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by richie240: 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
You are igbo abi?
Don't ask me how I know.
cool
BoldBrainz:

I've been laughing since I stumbled on the thread..😂.
Nigeria is finished!

With the composition of this ministerial list, the pending judgements at the election tribunal are just formalities. Tinubu is done working on the Judiciary and he's already burying his roots in governance to start recouping his Presidential expenses..😂

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by Skyehigher1: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ok let see their performance first because tinubu is unpredictable he will give them ultimatum of performance
Re: President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by sasuke044: 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2023
In as much as fake news should be discouraged, how does this relate to government not performing its statutory duties? If a government is working, it'll show regardless of any circumstances. Also, the news/list he posted is on PunchNG.

Globad:

Yet the same people peddling fake news blame government for not performing
Re: President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by juman(m): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2023
The list is really good.
They will deliver.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by AmotekunSW: 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
DMerciful:
Tinubu will be sacked before mid September by thr tribunal

Obidients should please stop typing shit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by juman(m): 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
Minister Of Solid Minerals Development: Dele Alake

This is great.
Re: President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by babamoha(m): 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
Square pegs plenty for round holes
Re: President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by richie240: 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2023
And one thing I can beat my chest on is that u are (predictably) igbo.
Abi I lie?
cool
Voiceofthestree:

One thing is common in all those name they are all failure
Re: President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by worksmart(m): 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
I doubt this list is real.

Otherwise it would be the most confused, disorganised and overlapping set of ministries.

I wait for the official announcement from the virus's spokesman before giving my assessment.
Re: President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
SmartPolician:
A few days from now, the authentic list will be published.

So, what do people typically benefit from sharing FAKE NEWS?

I don't think I have gotten a reasonable answer to this question.

Dey play. You dull, yet you say you be smart. Lol
Re: President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by Skyehigher1: 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2023
With this audu son president tinubu want to wake ajaokuta steel company limited up
Re: President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by Nnemuka(f): 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2023
richie240:
I can smell tears behind those grins.
Sebi u dey whyne yasef.
grin
You quoted my harmless opinion and yet I am the one pained?
Ok
The midget did not still get anything oo...lol
I am pained that the Kaduna Dwarf got nothing cheesy cheesy grin
Nobody wants him...
Tinubu till 2031
Re: President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by richie240: 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2023
Lolz.....u sit in d comfy of ur house hypothesizing.
Shey den tell u say d chosen minister of information can't do d job ni?

On Keyamo, haven't u heard of perm secs and special assistants before?

Take a sip of water.....chilled cold water.....and watch as events unfold.
grin
aremubabs:

I supported Tinubu for president. It doesn't mean I have to shut my brain when he is messing up.

As a matter of fact, this is not the Tinubu I used to know.

This Cabinet of his will struggle to achieve much.

Dele Alake should be Minister of Information
. He would bring his wealth of experience as a seasoned journalist to bear in that ministry. What does Alake know about Solid Minerals?

Same with Keyamo, a seasoned lawyer, to head Aviation?[/b]

For heaven's sake, we are not ready to move this country forward with all these mismatches.
Re: President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by BALLOSKI: 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2023
Throwback:

Dele Alake messed up with his " A Serious Government would nominate Ministers in 1 month" tripe. Only for him to come out at 1 month to say Tinubu has 60 days so Nigerians should stop speculating.

I don't even feel he should have been nominated.
You forgot he's trying to tell us how Tinubu would assemble his team in 1 month? He did nothing wrong. I'm shocked the list doesn't carry him as information minister.
Re: President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by richie240: 11:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
I'm still smelling your tears here nwanyi.
You can only console urself with those grin emojis.
Keep whyning yasef.
grin grin
Nnemuka:

You quoted my harmless opinion and yet I am the one pained?
Ok
The midget did not still get anything oo...lol
I am pained that the Kaduna Dwarf got nothing cheesy cheesy grin
Nobody wants him...
Tinubu till 2031

Re: President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by BALLOSKI: 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2023
aremubabs:
If this list is genuine, then I am disappointed.

Many square pegs in round holes.

What would Keyamo be doing in Ministry of Aviation and Aerospace Development?

What would Dele Alake do with Ministry of Solid Minerals?

Keyamo would do well in Aviation. Hadi Sirika as a pilot was there and he failed. Sometimes, it's not about what you read in the university. Kayode Fayemi did well with Solid minerals under Buhari before he went to run for governorship in ekiti state and that's not what he read in the university.
Re: President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by Bluntemperor: 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
Throwback:
Very bold of Tinubu.

President Tinubu has demonstrated Capacity, Capability, Roggedness,Uniqueness in moving Nigeria Forward and repositioning Nigeria for a better Future!
-It's is left for Individuals appointed Ministers to turn things around for the 200 Millions NIGERIANS.
Many of the Appointees are Young and must make Impacts like Dora Akiyuli-now deceased,of the blessed Memory from NAFDAC Agency then!
-The Ministers Should Work the Work and always tell Nigerians the TRUTH,no matter what,so they can have our Trust!
-They need to work Day and Night to fixe so many things that have been destroyed by the Past Administrations,who were more ethnic and tribal bigots, instead of being Patriotic Nigerians!
Some of us, passionate about Nigeria are Not Party Members but just wanted a Better Nigeria for the Youths - for Not All NIGERIANS will Japa- whether we like it or not!
For instance- if Umahi -
•Can turn Nigeria Roads around e g- Sagamu- Benin -Ore Road -Fixed!
•Get the East - West - Road Fixed Constructed,etc, within a short Period of time,Nigeria can take you seriously,as your age still count!
• If Adelabu( Minister of Power) - can fixed the Light to get 24/7- Lights for Nigeria,then 60% of Nigeria problems- which mostly resolved around light is solved! Then why Japa Syndromes will definitely fades out with time!
*ALL MINISTERS should avoid Corruption at all Cost and bringing Democracy Dividend to the Masses.
TO PRESIDENT TINUBU:
•President Tinubu - who oversees the Petroleum Sector- because,it seems nobody is appointed to this important areayet?
Nigerians don't want to see a repeat of OBJ and Buhari - without a Minister for that Sector - possibly because those who were once appointed there like Mrs Dezani messed up the place !
•What Nigerians wants is- Accountabilities- for the Revenue and any Expenses should be Accounted for and used for betterment of NIGERIANS.
• Food on their Tables- your Agriculture Minister must be ready to let there be Food First through Immediate Importations,then after a year ,get Farmers Mandate for Heavy Agriculture- Industrialisation!
• There should be Heavy Industrialization and Development- All over Nigeria!
God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by toprealman: 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
Min of Env - Kaduna. Interesting.
Re: President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by splendournoni: 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2023
forgiveness:

Tinubu is the head of security in Nigeria.
Can he know what happens everywhere
Re: President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by Throwback: 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2023
BALLOSKI:
You forgot he's trying to tell us how Tinubu would assemble his team in 1 month? He did nothing wrong. I'm shocked the list doesn't carry him as information minister.

What he ought to have done when he addressed the press at the 1month deadline he had earlier set without seeking approval, was to apologise for the inability of the Tinubu regime to meet up to their own self defined standard.

Instead, he began claiming it was 2 months that was afforded the government to nominate Ministers, so if not exceeded the press should stop speculating.

It was a very disappointing anticlimax.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by frog12: 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
pathetic list. the north get the best ministries.
wait and see as things go down hill grin grin grin grin
Re: President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by frog12: 11:37pm On Aug 16, 2023
i tell una okonjo was here to help professor pate get health ministry. dem don do am.
Re: President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by ubox: 11:42pm On Aug 16, 2023
happney65:

If this list is correct as reported by Vanguard
Matawalle who's state was overan by bandits and he wan helpless so tey the people kicked him out is the minister of state for Defence.. A joke. A total complete joke

See Adebayo adelabu in power. I don't know what the heck that dude would do in power. Was expecting him in something like finance

All is just to prep him to chop money for 2027 so as to contest Oyo Govornship.

So if you are expecting stable power under Tinubu,
just know you ain't getting nothing. It will be all a joke and a ruse

They didn't clear Ruffin, that was the initial plan I guess
Re: President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by MrBONE2(m): 11:42pm On Aug 16, 2023
;DQ10
Taylor90:
Festus Keyamo can’t from SS

Make them run that guy DNA well he’s from SW

No one from SS behaves like that

Re: President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by frog12: 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2023
what seasoned lawyer?? as EFCC prosecutor, keyamo many corruption cases

aremubabs:

I supported Tinubu for president. It doesn't mean I have to shut my brain when he is messing up.

As a matter of fact, this is not the Tinubu I used to know.

This Cabinet of his will struggle to achieve much.

Dele Alake should be Minister of Information. He would bring his wealth of experience as a seasoned journalist to bear in that ministry. What does Alake know about Solid Minerals?

Same with Keyamo, a seasoned lawyer, to head Aviation?

For heaven's sake, we are not ready to move this country forward with all these mismatches.
Re: President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by DMerciful(m): 1:08am On Aug 17, 2023
Unfortunately, Tinubu has a lot of baggages that has come to haunt him. He has max 2 months and 2 weeks
Nnemuka:

Naaa
I think he needs to remain there to put Arewa extremists in check. When Buhari was busy appointing only Fulani ppl into his cabinet while sidelining southerners everywhere was calm. Now that Tinubu is appointing Yorubas and Crooks pls nobody should disturb him.

Tinubu till 2031 grin
Re: President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by OkayDaddy: 1:25am On Aug 17, 2023
wegevv:

Fair to who?

A thuggish and corrupt politician as FCT Governor when its people didn’t even vote for the President

Constitution needs updating because Abuja needs to elect it’s own governors to avoid bullshit like this

Remember this post of yours?
wegevv:
The fact that Wike and Rivers people have managed to get Tinubu to waste valuable time in the last few days of the election in a state where he has almost zero chance of getting 25% is surely one of the greatest storylines of this election.

Where does Tinubu go from here?

You want them to change constitution due to your hatred for Wike. grin

Remember this one too
wegevv:

Simple English but people prefer to read the constitution in their tribal language lol. Chatgpt to the rescue.

My FCT people are for anyone but APC ❤️

Yeah, FCT people are for anyone but APC. That's why Tinubu gave you Wike of PDP. grin

It seems curses are following you. Anyone you oppose must do well.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by Juju70(m): 2:08am On Aug 17, 2023
Charge and bail lawyer na aviation!!! Chaiiii this kwantry is a joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK / Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times / We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.