Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,529 members, 7,837,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Breaking News: Nigeria Ministers And Their Portfolios As Assigned By President T - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Nigeria Ministers And Their Portfolios As Assigned By President T (613 Views)

Nigeria's Ministers Of Defence Resume Office (picture) / President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) / About One-Third Of Nigeria’s Ministers Attended Same University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Nigeria Ministers And Their Portfolios As Assigned By President T by Nwabuezesuccess(m): 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Ministers And Their Portfolios As Assigned By President T by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
May God touch their hearts to deliver well
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Ministers And Their Portfolios As Assigned By President T by Ofunaofu: 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:
May God touch their hearts to deliver well

From it will favour me and my family to God should touch their hearts to deliver well

Very pathetic
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Ministers And Their Portfolios As Assigned By President T by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ofunaofu:

From it will favour me and your family to God should touch their hearts to deliver well

Very pathetic

What would you have me say?
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Ministers And Their Portfolios As Assigned By President T by Throwback: 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ofunaofu:

From it will favour me and your family to God should touch their hearts to deliver well

Very pathetic

What is pathetic is that you have vowed to remain bitter.

But that will not stop Nigeria from succeeding.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Ministers And Their Portfolios As Assigned By President T by Throwback: 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:
What would you have me say?

He wanted you to be a negative soul like him and his fellow sons of anarchy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Ministers And Their Portfolios As Assigned By President T by Ofunaofu: 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2023
Throwback:

What is pathetic is that you have vowed to remain bitter.

But that will not stop Nigeria from succeeding.

You are actually the one engulfed in bitterness

Why take it personal with me when you are not the one I mentioned
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Ministers And Their Portfolios As Assigned By President T by Mynd44: 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2023

(1)

Niger Coupe; Pst Chris Oyakhilome Lent His Voice. / Prophet Joshua Inginla’s 2023 Prophecy Concerning Coup In Africa. / Sri Lanka Will Be A Child's Play & There Will Be No Escape!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.