Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,131 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

FULL LIST Of Ministers And Portfolios - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FULL LIST Of Ministers And Portfolios (1335 Views)

Full List Of Sanwo-Olu’s Commissioners, Special Advisers And Portfolios / President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) / Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

FULL LIST Of Ministers And Portfolios by wwwihy: 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
FULL LIST

Minister of Communications, Innovation and Digital Economy - Bosun Tijani,

Minister of State, Environment and Ecological Management - Ishak Salako

Minister of Finance and Coordinating Minister of the Economy - Wale Edun

Minister of Marine and Blue Economy - Bunmi Tunji

Minister of Power - Adedayo Adelabu

Minister of State, Health and Social Welfare - Tunji Alausa

Minister of Solid Minerals Development, Dele Alake

Minister of Tourism, Lola Ade-John

Minister of Transportation, Adegboyega Oyetola

Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment, Doris Anite

Minister of Innovation Science and Technology, Uche Nnaji

Minister of State, Labour and Employment, Nkiruka Onyejeocha

Minister of Women Affairs, Uju Kennedy

Minister of Works, David Umahi

Minister of Aviation and Aerospace Development, Festus Keyamo

Minister of Youth, Abubakar Momoh

Minister of Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation, Betta Edu

Minister of State, Gas Resources, Ekperikpe Ekpo

Minister of State, Petroleum Resources, Heineken Lokpobiri

Minister of Sports Development, John Enoh

Minister of Federal Capital Territory, Nyesom Wike

Minister of Art, Culture and the Creative Economy, Hannatu Musawa

Minister of Defence, Mohammed Badaru

Minister of State Defence, Bello Matawalle

Minister of State Education, Yusuf T. Sunumu

Minister of Housing and Urban Development, Ahmed M. Dangiwa

Minister of State, Housing and Urban Development, Abdullah T. Gwarzo

Minister of Budget and Economic Planning, Atiku Bagudu

Minister of Environment and Ecological Management, (Kaduna)

Minister of State, Federal Capital Territory, Mairiga Mahmud
Minister of State, Water Resources and Sanitation, Bello M. Goronyo

Minister of Agriculture and Food Security, Abubakar Kyari

Minister of Education, Tahir Maman

Minister of Interior, Sa'Idu A. Alkali

Minister of Foreign Affairs, Yusuf M. Tuggar

Coordinating Minister of Health and Social Welfare, Ali Pate

Minister of Police Affairs, Ibrahim Geidam

Minister of State, Steel Development, U. Maigari Ahmadu

Minister of Steel Development, Shuaibu A. Audu

Minister of Information and National Orientation, Muhammed Idris

Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Lateef Fagbemi

Minister of Labour and Employment, Simon B. Lalong

Minister of State, Police Affairs, Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim

Minister of Special Duties and Inter-Govermental Affairs, Zephaniah Jisalo

Minister of Water Resources and Sanitation, Joseph Utsev

Minister of State, Agriculture and Food Security, Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi.

2 Likes

Re: FULL LIST Of Ministers And Portfolios by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2023
May God guide and touch their hearts to carry out their works in perfect ways.

3 Likes

Re: FULL LIST Of Ministers And Portfolios by ganisucks(f): 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
Future occupants of kirikiri, Panti, and Kuje.
Re: FULL LIST Of Ministers And Portfolios by Alchemy528: 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
Nice job

1 Like

Re: FULL LIST Of Ministers And Portfolios by zealousayo(m): 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ok
Re: FULL LIST Of Ministers And Portfolios by Zupay: 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2023
ganisucks:
Future occupants of kirikiri, Panti, and Kuje.

How many of those who have held similar positions in the past, have or are serving jails terms now?

Misappropriate funds now and hire lawyers, later.
Re: FULL LIST Of Ministers And Portfolios by seunmsg(m): 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2023
All the best to all of them.

1 Like

Re: FULL LIST Of Ministers And Portfolios by DontBullshitMe: 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2023
Duplication of unnecessary portfolios to create ministries.

I see about five ministries up there that can effortlessly fit into one.
Re: FULL LIST Of Ministers And Portfolios by Throwback: 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2023
All Nigerians are counting on them to help the Tinubu government deliver on Renewed Hope.

2 Likes

Re: FULL LIST Of Ministers And Portfolios by dragunov: 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2023
seunmsg:
All the best to all of them.

Like he means it. Kadoso Mutairu aka SeunMuhammaduShettimaGumi!😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Re: FULL LIST Of Ministers And Portfolios by Zonefree(m): 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2023
Minister of Defence, Mohammed Badaru

Minister of State Defence, Bello Matawalle

Governors that failed to protect their states against banditry are now appointed Defence ministers cry

2 Likes

Re: FULL LIST Of Ministers And Portfolios by MisterBanny(m): 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2023
Congratulations to them. I pray they deliver
Re: FULL LIST Of Ministers And Portfolios by Abagworo(m): 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
As published by geopolitical zone

Re: FULL LIST Of Ministers And Portfolios by ganisucks(f): 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2023
Festus Minister of aviation. Dele Alake, Minister of solid minerals. E clear sey na rush dem rush fix this list after Wike went to make noise yesterday. No worry, all them go wear yellow jumper suit las las.
Re: FULL LIST Of Ministers And Portfolios by ganisucks(f): 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2023
Zupay:

How many of those who have held similar positions in the past, have or are serving jails terms now?

Misappropriate funds now and hire lawyers, later.
What happened to Prime Minister Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, Premier Ahmadu Bello, Premier Samuel Ladoke Akintola, Finance Minister Festus Okotie-Eboh? The punishment for treason is capital punishment.
Re: FULL LIST Of Ministers And Portfolios by ImDStar: 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2023
These are best brain according to tinubu and APC.
Nigeria is a big joke to them.
Re: FULL LIST Of Ministers And Portfolios by BeautifulMind2: 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2023
We are finished, see Nigeria minister of Budget and Economic Planning, Bagudu

Re: FULL LIST Of Ministers And Portfolios by BeautifulMind2: 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2023
Incompetent Former governor of Osun Adegboyega Oyetola that didn't achieve anything minister of Transport grin cheesy. Buhari get sense pass this man

2 Likes

Re: FULL LIST Of Ministers And Portfolios by Zico5(m): 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
I know these children of perdition will still not be okay with the list. Well, no one cares about them again. Let them continue to whine till 2027. They will again start from there on to another four year. But that presidency, they can never get it

1 Like

Re: FULL LIST Of Ministers And Portfolios by AsomughaChuks05: 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
This is commendable. Very fair and balanced spread. Congratulations to Nyesom Wike the slayer of Ipob terrorists though I wanted him to be defence minister but FCT minister is not bad. Expect a lot of shanties to go down and flyovers to prop up grin

Also congratulations to Uju Kennedy the minister from Anambra. She deserves it. I also congratulate Engineer David Umahi. This is a new dawn for the south east. He is the first minister of works from South East since 1999. I expect immediate reconstruction works on the very important but dilapidated Onitsha Owerri federal highway.

Finally, a big congratulations to Festus Keyamo. He has landed the jackpot. Well deserved.

1 Like

Re: FULL LIST Of Ministers And Portfolios by Nonexisting1: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2023
I ask again. What does a minister of state do?

Re: FULL LIST Of Ministers And Portfolios by forgiveness: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2023
DontBullshitMe:
Duplication of unnecessary portfolios to create ministries.

I see about five ministries up there that can effortlessly fit into one.

Mention them
Re: FULL LIST Of Ministers And Portfolios by SensetionalGoal(m): 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2023
Given Abia State Minister of State is a joke taking too far and a let down to the personality of Nkechi I will advise her to turn down that nonsense position anyways it's a temporary government that will soon be kicked out...
Re: FULL LIST Of Ministers And Portfolios by forgiveness: 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
This is commendable. Very fair and balanced spread. Congratulations to Nyesom Wike the slayer of Ipob terrorists though I wanted him to be defence minister but FCT minister is not bad. Expect a lot of shanties to go down and flyovers to prop up grin

Also congratulations to Uju Kennedy the minister from Anambra. She deserves it. I also congratulate Engineer David Umahi. This is a new dawn for the south east. He is the first minister of works from South East since 1999. I expect immediate reconstruction works on the very important but dilapidated Onitsha Owerri federal highway.

Finally, a big congratulations to Festus Keyamo. He has landed the jackpot. Well deserved.
I will not lie. I agree with Umahi as minister of works.

The guy na confirmed engineer.
Re: FULL LIST Of Ministers And Portfolios by Mynd44: 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2023

(1)

The Number Of Foreigners Killed, Missing, Abducted In Israel After Hamas Attack / Ordinary Broom Now N500 ? I Regret My Vote For Baba / Court Of Appeal Declares Chike Okafor Winner, Sacks PDP Rep Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.