Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,166 members, 7,829,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? (32237 Views)

31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' / 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? / This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by phemmyfour: 8:53am On Aug 18, 2023
Versitee:
Good evening all.

Please my husband wants to covert some of the rooms in our hose to self con and rent it out.

We have just 1 tank of 3k litres. Bringing in tenants means we have to buy another tank but we don't have enough money for the renovations and the extra tank.

We either renovate, and rent out without connecting water. Tenants will have to fetch using the backyard tap. In that case rent will be 120.

Or we get a loan and buy a tank and connect. Then rent will be 180k.

What do we do?

N/B. my husband wants to collect the rent monthly and not yearly.
monthly rent won't work
He should get a bank loan or ajo since he's investing the money and the rent will be a source of income.

2. He can turn it into a shop, that means there will be less use and demand for water from the rental
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Blackman101: 10:55am On Aug 18, 2023
LikeAking:

Who dash Nigerians such wisdom.

Even our universities, sch schools n etc are not organized.

We can’t even run a primary sch…

Go to the hotels and businesses owned by Nigerians, you will understand.

Go to the customer care at our various banks, it’s like hell fire. They are unhappy about the customers presence.

The simi illiterate security men even provide beta customer care than the so called graduates customer ladies.

What’s the big deal about doing a customer care job?

We lack wisdom.

Attitude and smartness is two different thing
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by bejick(m): 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2023
Versitee:
Good evening all.

Please my husband wants to covert some of the rooms in our hose to self con and rent it out.

We have just 1 tank of 3k litres. Bringing in tenants means we have to buy another tank but we don't have enough money for the renovations and the extra tank.

We either renovate, and rent out without connecting water. Tenants will have to fetch using the backyard tap. In that case rent will be 120.

Or we get a loan and buy a tank and connect. Then rent will be 180k.

What do we do?

N/B. my husband wants to collect the rent monthly and not yearly.

Collect loan and do the water and collect bigger money cos if not if you do it later to increase rent go hard. Loan no dey kill as long as you use am well.
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Elsmufy: 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
do4luv14:

Chief I dey here ooo 😁😁😁😁
My brother I see you for where you dey o just dey there I dey come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Lagos Island Going Bananas? / The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" / Affordable 1000sq,900sm,@ Fountain Springville Estate Ajah Lekki by new shoprite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.