Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Please, How Can I Get Visa Sponsorship Job Abroad - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please, How Can I Get Visa Sponsorship Job Abroad (413 Views)

*australia�� Visa Sponsorship And Jobs 2023 ( Labour Shortage)* / Applying For Job Abroad As An RN / Get A Job Abroad From Nigeria – Top 5 Trending Skills To Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, How Can I Get Visa Sponsorship Job Abroad by notmyrealmonika: 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
Good day everyone. Please o, like many Nigerians, this country done tire me. And like many Nigerians, I wan Japa too. And like many Nigerians, I no get millions. I believe with the right connect and guidance, once there is the will, there is always a way. I have the will and it's getting stronger and stronger everyday, please I wan make una show me way abeg..............
Re: Please, How Can I Get Visa Sponsorship Job Abroad by Ynix(m): 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2023
notmyrealmonika:
Good day everyone. Please o, like many Nigerians, this country done tire me. And like many Nigerians, I wan Japa too. And like many Nigerians, I no get millions. I believe with the right connect and guidance, once there is the will, there is always a way. I have the will and it's getting stronger and stronger everyday, please I wan make una show me way abeg..............
That zeal should push you towards knowledge for making more money, because what is the essence of Japaing when you don't have the cash to do so. It's either God sents you a sponsor or you develop skills to make money. Meanwhile, your Japaing is not useful to the place you want to go to if you aren't valuable enough for them
Re: Please, How Can I Get Visa Sponsorship Job Abroad by notmyrealmonika: 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ynix:

That zeal should push you towards knowledge for making more money, because what is the essence of Japaing when you don't have the cash to do so. It's either God sents you a sponsor or you develop skills to make money. Meanwhile, your Japaing is not useful to the place you want to go to if you aren't valuable enough for them
Thank you. I have skills and I have laid my hands on many businesses but the economy is not helping business to grow plus the fact that I don't have no one supporting me financially.
Re: Please, How Can I Get Visa Sponsorship Job Abroad by Xeeex: 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
Checkout this site https://relocateforwork.com/

All jobs here are either visa sponsored or relocation support or both

(1) (Reply)

Flow Station Production Process Operations / Moving Back-clothes For Work / New Marketing Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.