Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Help With NYSC! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help With NYSC! (137 Views)

EFCC Signs Agreement With NYSC To Fight Corruption Using Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With NYSC! by airprince(m): 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2023
Hello guys pls I’ve been called to to serve in Adamawa for this batch B stream 2 and I’ll be traveling tomorrow after the 21 days I intend redeploying but the thing is I already got my admission to a school in Canada and I’ve even paid my first semester tuition fee and I’m supposed to resume in January 2024 so I don’t know if it’s possible that I can ghost my Nysc totally while I’m not in the country, I’ll need your suggestions on this guys pls drop meaningful support thanks.
Re: Help With NYSC! by shawante(m): 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2023
airprince:
Hello guys pls I’ve been called to to serve in Adamawa for this batch B stream 2 and I’ll be traveling tomorrow after the 21 days I intend redeploying but the thing is I already got my admission to a school in Canada and I’ve even paid my first semester tuition fee and I’m supposed to resume in January 2024 so I don’t know if it’s possible that I can ghost my Nysc totally while I’m not in the country, I’ll need your suggestions on this guys pls drop meaningful support thanks.
You should have simply waited till you were almost done with nysc before applying for admission in Canada and save yourself this whole stress.

I don't know why people hardly think things out these days, everyone seems to be acting on impulse.

By the way you can't Ghost your nysc completely cuz you still have to do monthly biometric thumbprint at your local government.
Re: Help With NYSC! by Danielomisco(m): 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
airprince:
this isn't an issue now.But you will pay oh?
Re: Help With NYSC! by airprince(m): 11:30pm On Aug 16, 2023
shawante:

You should have simply waited till you were almost done with nysc before applying for admission in Canada and save yourself this whole stress.

I don't know why people hardly think things out these days, everyone seems to be acting on impulse.

By the way you can't Ghost your nysc completely cuz you still have to do monthly biometric thumbprint at your local government.

So there’s no way out on this
Re: Help With NYSC! by MrsTwrite(f): 2:50am On Aug 17, 2023
You can't escape that monthly biometrics, even if you want to ghost it, you still have to be available for your biometrics. You can talk to your LI and see if he/she can help you out.
Re: Help With NYSC! by shawante(m): 7:34am On Aug 17, 2023
airprince:

So there’s no way out on this
Unfortunately there's no way.. One has to go for the other.

(1) (Reply)

Subtitle Translation Services in the USA; One Converse / The Top Certifications For Data Protection Officers / Navigating Student Loans: Repayment Strategies And Loan Forgiveness Programs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.