Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,312 members, 7,867,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

Nigeria's Tinubu, Ivory Coast's Ouattara And Senegal's Mack Sall - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria's Tinubu, Ivory Coast's Ouattara And Senegal's Mack Sall (191 Views)

Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military / Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral / Mugabe Must Go: Botswana's Khama & Ivory Coast's Ouattara Back Exit Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Tinubu, Ivory Coast's Ouattara And Senegal's Mack Sall by panafrican(m): 1:25am On Aug 17, 2023
The war team against Niger.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Tinubu, Ivory Coast's Ouattara And Senegal's Mack Sall by Napata77: 1:56am On Aug 17, 2023
This is your inferiority complex and ignorance talking.

You are assuming that African countries don't have their own strategic interests in this situation.

Give me one good reason why Nigeria will go to war just to please France.

Do you know Nigeria has a 15 billion dollar gas pipeline project which passes through Niger, Algeria, and into Europe?

Are you aware that when completed , it should at least double Nigeria's annual income?

Putin does not want that pipeline built, as it reduces his monopoly on the European market.

The coup plotters' supporters were waving Russian flags.

So you don't think Nigeria will have an interest in all that?

The other West African leaders are getting scared that these coups will encourage the military in their own countries to seize power, and want a stop put to the coup trend.

IF YOU WERE A LEADER OF SENEGAL or IVORY COAST, you would be shaking in your bed right now, and willing to send troops to flush out the coupists in Niger, to discourage your army from trying to seize power.

So while France has its interests in Niger, so do West African nations.

AND TO ELEVATE FRANCE'S INTERESTS OVER THEIRS REVEALS YOUR INFERIORITY COMPLEX AND IGNORANCE.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Tinubu, Ivory Coast's Ouattara And Senegal's Mack Sall by panafrican(m): 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2023
Napata77:

IF YOU WERE A LEADER OF SENEGAL or IVORY COAST, you would be shaking in your bed right now, and willing to send troops to flush out the coupists in Niger, to discourage your army from trying to seize power.

You are right. If I were in Cote d'Ivoire I would be scared as H.e.l.l. because of the following ( Just to name a few):

1. I came to power thanks to a rebellion that committed a genocide , killing more than 60 000 people.

2. In only one day, my rebel troops killed , burned alive, cut the throats of 1000 people who took refuge at a
Church in the city of Duekoue , Western part of Ivory coast.

3. I recruited thousands of radical Muslim from Burkina Faso as mercenaries to kill , rape, burn alive thousands of people
from 2002 through 2012.

4. I practiced ethnic cleansing

5. I was never held accountable , but I sent the ousted president to the Hague with the help from French president
Nicolas Sarkozy, the criminal who destroyed Libya.

6. I promised Urbi et orbi that I would not run for a 3rd term as stated in the constitution, but when the 2020 election deadline was
closing in, I poisoned my prime minister , and when he died , I used his death as an excuse to run for a 3rd term .

7. When the population of Ivory coast rose up in 2020 to oppose my 3rd term bid, I unleashed thousands of
militiamen on them to kill, burn alive and rape. My supported even took pride cutting a protester's head off and playing football with that head , then they put the image on social media.

8. I barred the main opposition leader ( Laurent Gbagbo ) from running for president, and removed his name from
the voters' list

The list is long.

Now Senegal
Yes I would be scared like a MOFO if I were the president of Senegal . Here a re few reasons.

1. A tried to override the constitution to run for a 3rd term. When millions of Senegalese took to the street
to protest, I hired thousands of gangsters to work hand -in-hand with police , the military and the military police
to shoot protesters . More than 100 people died.

2. I sent my opponent ( Mr. Sonko ) to jail and accused him of rape. When the rape charge proved ridiculous, I charged him
with " stealing a cell phone" when police came to arrest him.

3. I removed my opponent's name from the voters' list and barred him from running for the upcoming presidential election.

4. As we speak right now, the main opposition leader is in a coma in a hospital room in Dakar , following the torture he was submitted to
in jail.

5. I jailed his lawyer.

YES I would be scared and eager to send troops to Niger , just to tell my military " You 'll see, if you overthrow me
ECOWAS will come after you., but they will not say a single word when I'm twisting Democracy in my country ,and
killing you or jailing you.".

See Screenshot and the link below about Sonko in intensive care.
https://www.france24.com/en/africa/20230817-sengalese-opposition-leader-ousmane-sonko-in-intensive-care-after-hunger-strike

see a video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtzEkO8AvyE

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Tinubu, Ivory Coast's Ouattara And Senegal's Mack Sall by Dvdpity: 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2023
Napata77:

You are assuming that African countries don't have their own strategic interests in this situation.

Do you know Nigeria has a 15 billion dollar gas pipeline project which passes through Niger, Algeria, and into Europe?

Are you aware that when completed , it should at least double Nigeria's annual income?

Putin does not want that pipeline built, as it reduces his monopoly on the European market.

The other West African leaders are getting scared that these coups will encourage the military in their own countries to seize power, and want a stop put to the coup trend.

AND TO ELEVATE FRANCE'S INTERESTS OVER THEIRS REVEALS YOUR INFERIORITY COMPLEX AND IGNORANCE.

Do you think that Algeria and Morocco, two gas producing nation Will allow Nigerian gas pipeline to pass through their country? When the two countries has pipeline that supplies gas to Europe..

You are such a slowpoke.
Re: Nigeria's Tinubu, Ivory Coast's Ouattara And Senegal's Mack Sall by panafrican(m): 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2023
Dvdpity:

Do you think that Algeria and Morocco, two gas producing nation Will allow Nigerian gas pipeline to pass through their country? When the two countries has pipeline that supplies gas to Europe..

You are such a slowpoke.
The pipelines were supposed to go along the coasts of the gulf of Guinea from Nigeria
Re: Nigeria's Tinubu, Ivory Coast's Ouattara And Senegal's Mack Sall by Dvdpity: 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2023
Napata77:

If they want to stop coup in their countries, they should do the bidding of their citizens, not selling them out, investing heavy poverty and hardships on their citizens, just like tinubu is doing in Nigeria.

Country like South Africa, has no reason for coup, country like Namibia has no reason for coup. In nigeria, both the military and civilians are killed on daily basis like chicken and you expect coup not to happen. When you rigged elections and tharwat the rights of the masses,
when they protest, you send the military and police to shot them point blank just like in end sars, you are totally inviting coup.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Sets Red Lines For Iran And Israel / The Members Of Israeli Parliament And Israeli Rabbi Supports Biafra Libration / Mcdonald's Restaurant Is Ransacked For Promising To Serve IDF Soldiers For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.