Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Please What's Your Experience With Opay Account Blocking And Fund Disappearing? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please What's Your Experience With Opay Account Blocking And Fund Disappearing? (724 Views)

How To Change OPAY Account Number (phone Number) / Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack / What Is An Opay Account Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What's Your Experience With Opay Account Blocking And Fund Disappearing? by uche393: 5:25am On Aug 17, 2023
There are many people around me complaining on how opay blocked their accounts and took their money. Today they blocked and took all the money in my cousin's opay account.

Today marked it 3 weeks I paid to my barbers account for his services and he hasn't received the money till now, ive sent them mails and they confirmed that they've received my money. then I'm asking why didn't they remit the money to my barber's account?

a friend of mine also told how his 47k just went due to their blocking and stealing of people's money.

I'm afraid of putting my money in these online banks, they just took advantage of network failures of bank during the new naira time.

has anyone experienced any of these problems with opay ?
Re: Please What's Your Experience With Opay Account Blocking And Fund Disappearing? by jeffizy(m): 5:42am On Aug 17, 2023
Calumny.

OPAY is doing well.

1 Like

Re: Please What's Your Experience With Opay Account Blocking And Fund Disappearing? by princeade86(m): 6:03am On Aug 17, 2023
I don't believe this.

1 Like

Re: Please What's Your Experience With Opay Account Blocking And Fund Disappearing? by Clashhh1: 6:22am On Aug 17, 2023
Opay do block accounts if you enter wrong pin upto 5times but if you contact support through the app they'll unlock it after 24hrs but you must change password. Opay delivered us more than our banks during cash scarcity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What's Your Experience With Opay Account Blocking And Fund Disappearing? by Babaken(m): 6:44am On Aug 17, 2023
I can't access my account of 108k
Re: Please What's Your Experience With Opay Account Blocking And Fund Disappearing? by Elmuhammadi(m): 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2023
my 2million naira inside opay, and it was restricted

(1) (Reply)

Earn Through Arbitrage - Do This Now To Earn / I Make 200k Everyday In Block Industry Site.– Nigerian Lady Reveals / New And Affordable Laptops For Sale (compaq, Toshiba) ! ! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.