Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,882 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers (38979 Views)

WTO: Okonjo-iweala Appoints 2 Women As Deputy DGs For The First Time Ever / SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others / Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by Stylz69(m): 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
Cost of governance is too high...

I will hit the ground running created more ministries!

Great job!
Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by obyno82: 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
complexstuffs:

The truth hurts

And in your warped mind this is truth abi. Oga stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by omolola12345(m): 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
Enjoyment galore. I see the ministerial appointment as consolation prize for all those that are involved. I can't believe Nigerians are expecting something tangible from the ministers. I pray God touched the heart of our judiciary system during the tribunal verdict. I can't say more than that. A lot of these people chosen as ministers are not clean at all. Some of them supposed to be in prison by now.
Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by complexstuffs(m): 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
obyno82:

And in your warped mind this is truth abi. Oga stop deceiving yourself.

IPOB are just sore and bitter losers and they will always be losers because politics of bitterness will always fail
Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by Bfly: 12:48am On Aug 18, 2023
If the president could be the minister for Petroleum then he should also be able to be for finance or mineral resources or Agriculture too.
Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by obyno82: 8:52am On Aug 18, 2023
complexstuffs:

IPOB are just sore and bitter losers and they will always be losers because politics of bitterness will always fail

why is it that anyone who has a different opinion from yours, is tagged IPOB and you now call them sore and bitter losers when you are cornered and you cannot answer a simple question?
Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by complexstuffs(m): 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2023
obyno82:

why is it that anyone who has a different opinion from yours, is tagged IPOB and you now call them sore and bitter losers when you are cornered and you cannot answer a simple question?

IPOB are the only ones who hate Nigeria enough to support one of the worst politicians in Nigeria and the only reason IPOB are supporting him is because he is Igbo
Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by obyno82: 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2023
complexstuffs:

IPOB are the only ones who hate Nigeria enough to support one of the worst politicians in Nigeria and the only reason IPOB are supporting him is because he is Igbo

you really don't have sense sha
Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by complexstuffs(m): 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2023
obyno82:

you really don't have sense sha

Isn't it funny when a PIIG and CANNIBAL SLAVE thinks he has a say in the affairs of Nigeria.

No be your fault, na me wey dey banter with 4th class citizen.
Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by obyno82: 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2023
complexstuffs:

Isn't it funny when a PIIG and CANNIBAL SLAVE thinks he has a say in the affairs of Nigeria.

No be your fault, na me wey dey banter with 4th class citizen.

Only someone who doesn't have sense throw insults and call someone a slave.
Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by complexstuffs(m): 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
obyno82:

Only someone who doesn't have sense throw insults and call someone a slave.

Shouldn't you be asking your parents why you were born a SLAVE?
Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by XAUBulls: 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2023
dre11:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has assigned portfolios to 45 ministers confirmed penultimate Monday by the Senate. The list of portfolios announced by the Special Adviser…

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-splits-petroleum-ministry-appoints-2-state-ministers/
Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by obyno82: 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2023
complexstuffs:

Shouldn't you be asking your parents why you were born a SLAVE?

You are the one rather that is a slave, so don't play reverse psychology here, it is a known fact that you are a slave to the agbado crooner
Re: Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers by complexstuffs(m): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2023
obyno82:

You are the one rather that is a slave, so don't play reverse psychology here, it is a known fact that you are a slave to the agbado crooner

I own you and your generations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London / Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children / Otedola: DSS Gave Me $500,000 To Set Farouk Lawan Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.