Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,995 members, 7,863,580 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:36 PM

Robert Risch Devops Role And Responsibilties - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Robert Risch Devops Role And Responsibilties (156 Views)

Robert Risch - Why Devops Isn't Complete Without Coding / Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black / Eleven(11) Powerful Robert Mugabe Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Robert Risch Devops Role And Responsibilties by robertrisch(m): 7:53am On Aug 17, 2023
DevOps, short for Development and Operations, is a set of practices, principles, and cultural philosophies that aim to improve collaboration and communication between software development and IT operations teams. The main goal of DevOps is to enable organizations to deliver software faster, more reliably, and with higher quality. This is achieved by breaking down traditional silos between development and operations, automating processes, and fostering a culture of continuous improvement.

DevOps encompasses a wide range of practices, tools, and methodologies that include:

Continuous Integration (CI): The practice of frequently integrating code changes into a shared repository. This ensures that code changes are continuously tested and validated, reducing integration issues.

Continuous Delivery (CD): The practice of automatically deploying code changes to production or staging environments after passing through a series of automated tests. This ensures that software can be released reliably and frequently.

Infrastructure as Code (IaC): Treating infrastructure provisioning and management as code, allowing for automated and consistent infrastructure deployment.

Automated Testing: Implementing automated testing processes to validate code changes, ensuring that new features and updates do not introduce bugs or regressions.

Monitoring and Logging: Setting up robust monitoring and logging systems to gain insights into the performance and behavior of applications and infrastructure.

Collaboration: Encouraging collaboration and communication between development, operations, and other stakeholders to streamline processes and ensure everyone is aligned.

Re: Robert Risch Devops Role And Responsibilties by Alchemy528: 7:53am On Aug 17, 2023
cheesy
Re: Robert Risch Devops Role And Responsibilties by plero(m): 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2023
Hey everyone,
I just published a new video on the top 10 DevOps tools you need to master before 2024 in 10min. In this video, I give the overview of most important DevOps tools for automating your CI/CD pipeline, managing your infrastructure, and monitoring your applications. I also provide links to resources where you can learn more about each tool for free.

If you're interested in learning more about DevOps, I encourage you to watch the video and subscribe to my channel. I will be posting more and new content on topics related to DevOps.

Here is the link to the video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNvDAYmT09U

I did love to read your comments and feedbacks. Am open for suggestions and collaboration. Do have a great week

(1) (Reply)

Between Going Back To School Or Learning A Skill. / Forex Crisis Puts Parents Of Students Studying Abroad Under Severe Pressure / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.