Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,343 members, 7,829,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet (24831 Views)

List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership / Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign / I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by sajiwere(m): 9:25am On Aug 17, 2023
They we be equally sack!
cunny88:
What happens to these ministers if the electoral tribunal sacks the government
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by UnimkeAk(m): 9:30am On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:
Wike never wanted to support Ebola

Wike knew the entire Rivers choice was Obi that was why it took the G-5 so long to make a stand

Wike was trying to escape from Atikus fury should Atiku win hence he opted for the ruling party knowing it would not be easy for APC to lose since They’re in power

That was why Wike rigged to the bream to make sure APC wins else he will be in trouble

Wike doesn’t hate Obi, even till today you can never see Wike come out in public to insult obi

The other day in Andoni Wike called Obi father of democracy

But same thing Amaechi did to Jonathan that made Wike hate Amaechi is the same thing Wike did to Obi

Na there most Rivers people hate Wike

But lowkey I understand he was trying to evade Atiku’s hell

Wike knows even if he didn’t support Obi and Obi later wins he’ll be safe knowing Obi can’t harm him as a brother
As old as you are

See mumu talk

Shebi u and wiki Siddon discuss
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by Badgers14: 9:47am On Aug 17, 2023
MTNnews:
Na different dimensions you Obidafties de take wail so in Nigeria setting ambassador senior FCT governor with no deputy or state assembly monitor his budget ? Budget that is among the top 2 in the federation.

Many of you idiots you head no fit correct till Jesus come I swear.

You could have just jejely made your point without ridiculing yourself.

Why would a straightforward person be afraid of oversight?

How much money does Wike need? From LG A caretaker that everyone overlooks, how many of us know who our LGA Chairman is? They just do as they deem fit..

Then he was a minister chopped that money.. then a two term governor of the one of the states with the highest revenue in Nigeria.

I thought with all his schenigans, he would have gone for a higher position to elevate himself globally since he's chopped enough money from his prior positions local to federal government.
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by tragergeorge(m): 9:58am On Aug 17, 2023
Ogegeodey:
It’s all about personal interest. I personally detest Wike for the role he played in the last presidential election in River state. To him election is a “win or die” situation.

Though he have the capacity to perform as FCT minister
because e no support obi
Or because e no support northerner (atiku)ruling for another 8yrs
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by Agugbadin: 10:01am On Aug 17, 2023
Blatant lies
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by bla4(m): 10:04am On Aug 17, 2023
Amaechi came second in APC presidential primary, not a distant third.
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by AmazingELixir: 10:06am On Aug 17, 2023
undecided

Amaechi did not come third in the APC presidential primaries, the man was second to Tinubu.
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by AmazingELixir: 10:06am On Aug 17, 2023
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:08am On Aug 17, 2023
Badgers14:
Wike thinks he is wise..
So after all his politicial gimmicks, he was just jockeying for a Ministerial slot?

He have been minister before..

I thought he would have aimed higher like the secretary of the Federation or ambassador to the US, UN or UK.

So if u be Tinubu,no matter how daft u may look u will give some1 like Wike Ambssodorial position
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by highchief1: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Wike has no shame period!!!
but ayu has Shame abi.
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by Badgers14: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

So if u be Tinubu,no matter how daft u may look u will give some1 like Wike Ambssodorial position

grin

I thought with Wike's schenigans, he wanted to go global, aim higher.. be the next Kofi Anan etc..

He was a former minister, two term governor.. he's had a good run in national politics. I thought he was going global
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by highchief1: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2023
Wodu89:
Wike won. Okowa and Atiku lost. Nice strategy keep quiet and watch everyone fight. Become a minister for eight years and make sure PDP loses again after eight years and you're fully safe from harm. Retire to the village
God bless u.Ppl will always talk about how u react they will never talk about what made u react.

1 Like

Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by highchief1: 10:16am On Aug 17, 2023
JuicyStar:

The way they are doing, e be like say e sure for them say tribunal no go sack them
which tribunal.every wise man is now thinking of 2027.which one be tribunal
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by highchief1: 10:17am On Aug 17, 2023
Badgers14:
Wike thinks he is wise..
So after all his politicial gimmicks, he was just jockeying for a Ministerial slot?

He have been minister before..

I thought he would have aimed higher like the secretary of the Federation or ambassador to the US, UN or UK.

why are u calling wike,was he the cause of the problem?pls call Ayu,Okowa,tambuwal don’t be a daft.

1 Like

Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by highchief1: 10:18am On Aug 17, 2023
DenreleDave:
Wike played his game so well and he won

Simple

The greatest victory is for Wike to deliver well to Nigerians the way he delivered to the people of rivers state...

My one cent
God bless u don’t mind political neophytes
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by highchief1: 10:20am On Aug 17, 2023
Ogegeodey:
It’s all about personal interest. I personally detest Wike for the role he played in the last presidential election in River state. To him election is a “win or die” situation.

Though he have the capacity to perform as FCT minister
first of all try to detest Okowa,ayu,atiku and tambuwal pls don’t hate the player hate the game.They pushed wike to d wall what they get is what they deserve.
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by Jack500: 10:20am On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:

Wike knew the entire Rivers choice was Obi that was why it took the G-5 so long to make a stand

Wike was trying to escape from Atikus fury should Atiku win hence he opted for the ruling party knowing it would not be easy for APC to lose since They’re in power

That was why Wike rigged to the bream to make sure APC wins else he will be in trouble

Wike doesn’t hate Obi, even till today you can never see Wike come out in public to insult obi

But same thing Amaechi did to Jonathan that made Wike hate Amaechi is the same thing Wike did to Obi

Wike knows even if he didn’t support Obi and Obi later wins he’ll be safe knowing Obi can’t harm him as a brother

Always saying thrash.

Hopefully, you will get Sense in your lifetime

1 Like

Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 17, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Wike has no shame period!!!
You wey get shame, who sabi you and your papa?
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by Slurity(m): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:

ENTIRE RIVERS WAS OBI? BUT TINUBU WON. YET, PEOPLE STILL CONTEST UNDER APC IN SAME STATE. DO YOU PEOPLE THINK BEFORE TALKING?
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by frog12: 10:34am On Aug 17, 2023
i think Amaechi wouldn't have beaten atiku if he was given the chance.

AmazingELixir:
undecided

Amaechi did not come third in the APC presidential primaries, the man was second to Tinubu.

Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by Taylor90: 10:38am On Aug 17, 2023
Slurity:
ENTIRE RIVERS WAS OBI? BUT TINUBU WON. YET, PEOPLE STILL CONTEST UNDER APC IN SAME STATE. DO YOU PEOPLE THINK BEFORE TALKING?

If you quote me again I go find you I swear to God

No ever quote me again
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:56am On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:

Still Paddy Paddy govt.😂😂😂 Whether Tinubu or Obi. Na wah!!!
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by yahoodetector: 11:02am On Aug 17, 2023
cunny88:
What happens to these ministers if the electoral tribunal sacks the government

Their portfolios becomes null and void.
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by EngGandalf: 11:13am On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:

Too much paraga
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by lexy2014: 11:15am On Aug 17, 2023
AchaplainJoe:
He keeps to standard o

Which standard?
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by Slurity(m): 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:

If you quote me again I go find you I swear to God

No ever quote me again
I WANT YOU TO FIND ME.
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by SpaceTour: 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wike a minister ?
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by PricelessGem1: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
Political analysts, thanks for this analysis.
Taylor90:

Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by aylipple: 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
If Wike eventually dumps the PDP for APC, it'll confirm whispers in some quarters that PBAT & his allies are working underground to create a new political vehicle for the realization of his second term.
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by KingMiles007: 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2023
President Tinubu's Controversial Appointment Of Nyesom Wike As FCT Minister Sparks Speculation Of Election Rerun

In a surprising turn of events, the recent ministerial appointment of former Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, as the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Minister by President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has sparked intense speculation among Nigerians. Many are now pondering the possibility of a ' Rerun' judgment by the Election Petition Tribunal in response to this controversial appointment.

Despite the excitement surrounding the new government's formation, the spotlight has remained firmly on Wike's appointment due to its divisive nature.

Mixed feelings have emerged among Nigerians in response to Wike's prominent position within the administration. What exacerbates the matter is the existence of widely unconfirmed reports alleging that Wike played a role in facilitating electoral irregularities during the 2023 presidential election in Rivers State. Many users have taken to the platform to voice their opinions and concerns, speculating on the potential consequences of this appointment.

See how Nigerians reacted to Wike's ministerial appointment here 👉 https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scooper-news-news-around-you/id1644044109
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by paramakina202: 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
And nothing for the other mumu G5 governors who was fooling around with Wike more especially Ikpeazu.Maybe Wike will make Ikpeazu SA on booze and women.
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by Fortruth: 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wike is a bonified criminal and rogue... He, just like Amaechi, these people have no liver and will sellout their moms if they have to...

Ikwerre people, wetting do una?

Is it because of lack of identity or what in your "Rivers" state- which river be that eeehn?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra / Retired Generals Jostle For Civil Defence Top Job — Leadership Newspaper / How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.