Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,840 members, 7,866,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

How To Import Cheap Goods From China And Turkey Without Using Agent - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Import Cheap Goods From China And Turkey Without Using Agent (111 Views)

How To Import Cheap Used Laptops And Phones From USA To Nigeria / Send Goods From Lagos To Accra Ghana Through Flight / Clearance Sales Of Household Goods... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Import Cheap Goods From China And Turkey Without Using Agent by Nkem96: 8:31am On Aug 17, 2023
Import goods from China and Turkey on your own! Skip agents. Get cheap stuff, pay in naira using bank transfer. Use your phone to learn. Join now!

Our 2-in-1 E-commerce Training helps you import without agents. Learn to:

Import goods from China and Turkey
Find cheap wholesale items
Pay with naira
Buy without an agent
Make more sales using Google ads

Join 500+ successful trainees. Change your financial life. Start importing like a pro! Contact me on WhatsApp (0...7...0....6..... 6.....9....5....8 .... 9...... 1....7). Check my signature for details.
Re: How To Import Cheap Goods From China And Turkey Without Using Agent by Alchemy528: 8:32am On Aug 17, 2023
An agent must be assisted
Re: How To Import Cheap Goods From China And Turkey Without Using Agent by Nkem96: 9:25am On Aug 17, 2023
Alchemy528:
An agent must be assisted

Trust me, you won't be needing one.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Worried About How To Take Care Of Your Children? Enter Here! / Little Moments That Lead To The Big Day | Gender Reveal | More Behind The Scenes / Best Garage Racks You Don't Miss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.