Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,551 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Green Bin Collection Liverpool: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Green Bin Collection Liverpool: (78 Views)

Green Bin Collection Liverpool Company "Liverpoolsmanandvanservice" / Green Bin Collection Liverpool: Reliable Services By Liverpool's Man And Van / The Ultimate Guide To Green Bin Collection In Liverpool: A Reliable Service By L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Green Bin Collection Liverpool: by golden0721: 8:52am On Aug 17, 2023
Introduction:
Liverpool City Council introduced a charge for green bin collections in April 2023. This means that all households in Liverpool now have to pay £40 per year for their green bin to be collected. The fee is used to cover the cost of collecting and composting the green waste.
If you live in Liverpool and want to know more about Green Bin Collection Liverpool, read on for answers to some frequently asked questions.

FAQs:

How do I pay for green bin collection?
You can pay for green bin collection online at the Liverpool City Council website or by calling 0151 233 3001.

When do I need to pay for green bin collection?
You need to pay for green bin collection once a year. The payment is due by 31 March each year.

What happens if I don't pay for green bin collection?
If you don't pay for green bin collection, your green bin will not be collected. You will still have to pay the £40 fee, even if your bin is not collected.

What can I put in my green bin?
You can put the following items in your green bin:

* Grass cuttings
* Leaves
* Shrub and hedge trimmings
* Flowers
* Fruit and vegetable peelings
* Coffee grounds and tea bags
* Eggshells

What can't I put in my green bin?
You cannot put the following items in your green bin:

* Animal waste
* Food waste that is not in a sealed container
* Nappies
* Soil
* Bricks
* Concrete

Where can I find my green bin sticker?
Your green bin sticker will be sent to you by post after you have paid for green bin collection.

What do I do if I lose my green bin sticker?
If you lose your green bin sticker, you can request a replacement online at the Liverpool City Council website or by calling 0151 233 3001.

What do I do if my green bin is not collected?
If your green bin is not collected, you can report it as missed online at the Liverpool City Council website or by calling 0151 233 3001.

If you have any further questions about green bin collection in Liverpool, please contact Liverpool City Council on 0151 233 3001 or visit their website at https://www.liverpool.gov.uk/bins-and-recycling.

About Liverpools Man and Van Service:

Liverpools Man and Van Service is a local company that can help you with all your waste removal needs. We offer a range of services, including green bin collection, bulky item removal, and furniture disposal. We are fully licensed and insured, and we always work to the highest standards.

To find out more about our services, please visit our website at www.liverpoolsmanandvanservice.co.uk or call us on[b] 0151 233 3001.[/b]

(1) (Reply)

What Makes A Luxury Yacht Vacation So Special? / Just In: Tinubu’s New Minister Breaches Law, Risks Six-month Jail Term Read More / LG Polls: In Orhionmwon, Obaseki, PDP Canvass Votes For Party’s Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.