Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,799 members, 7,851,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

Pls My Pple Can Any One Advice Me On How To Invite Non Nigerian To Nigeria By Iv - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls My Pple Can Any One Advice Me On How To Invite Non Nigerian To Nigeria By Iv (563 Views)

Buhari: “my People Are Useless, My Pple Are Senseless, My Pple Are Indiscipline” / Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls My Pple Can Any One Advice Me On How To Invite Non Nigerian To Nigeria By Iv by ausdy(m): 7:59am On Oct 13, 2011
please my good people of nairaland i am living here in china for yrs
and also travels to europe and north american countries
but there is this good friend of mine who wanna visit me from canada i ve checked the visa requirement and it says
the aplicant need an invitation later to visit nigeria
Now my question is as she is not coming for business but she coming for tourist
how can i send an invitation later to her?my business is registered but i ve not payed my tax can i still invite her?
pls i need advice from good people thanx and wish every one sorrow FREE this little remaining months ahead.
Re: Pls My Pple Can Any One Advice Me On How To Invite Non Nigerian To Nigeria By Iv by usgee: 8:05am On Oct 14, 2011
Hi guy, methink you can get help from the travel section faster. But beware of fake travel and tourist agents who will be quick to give you their email and phone number. Hope this helps.
Re: Pls My Pple Can Any One Advice Me On How To Invite Non Nigerian To Nigeria By Iv by iswell1(m): 8:11am On Oct 14, 2011
the buka.
Re: Pls My Pple Can Any One Advice Me On How To Invite Non Nigerian To Nigeria By Iv by FACE(m): 8:35am On Oct 14, 2011
Just write a formal letter addressed to Nigeria High Commission or Embassy informing them that you have invited your friend to Nigeria and would be providing accommodation and catering for him during his stay in Nigeria.

If the invite is for an occasion like wedding,baptism etc, you may wish to state that in the letter. You should also provide evidence that you are qualified to invite anyone to Nigeria. Certified photocopy of your Nigerian Passport or other passport with your Nigerian residence permit should suffice.

Keep the letter very short, simple and straight to the point. The main body of the letter should reflect your relationship with the person invited.

Your friend should include those documents alongside other documents required by the embassy in his application for visa and there shouldn't be a problem.

I hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Pray 4 Our Oil Wells 2 Dry Up? / Jobs: Unimaginative Gates ‘Never Invented A Thing’ / Need The National Id Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.