Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Meet Taylor90: The Nairalander Holding The Fort For Obidients - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Taylor90: The Nairalander Holding The Fort For Obidients (331 Views)

“Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi / Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi / Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Taylor90: The Nairalander Holding The Fort For Obidients by mrrandomguy: 10:45am On Aug 17, 2023
The only thing he/she contributes on Nairaland is premium tears.

https://www.nairaland.com/taylor90

Naira falls, he/she cries
Naira gains, he/she cries
Subsidy removed, he/she cries
Subsidy reintroduce, he/she cries
Terrorists attack, he/she cries
Terrorists killed, he/she cries
Nnamdi Kanu denied bail, he/she cries
Nnamdi Kanu released, he/she cries
Drug traffickers caught, he/she cries
Drug traffickers not caught, he/she cries
Nigeria to invade Niger, he/she cries
Nigeria not to invade Niger, he/she cries

His/her only job in life is to cry and wail on Nairaland.

May Taylor90 not befall you.🌽🌽

mrrandomguy©®
Slayer of IPOB agents on Nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Meet Taylor90: The Nairalander Holding The Fort For Obidients by Zonefree(m): 10:49am On Aug 17, 2023
Can you say all these without crying? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Taylor90: The Nairalander Holding The Fort For Obidients by Taylor90: 10:50am On Aug 17, 2023
I don notice you

Oya go do thanksgiving

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Taylor90: The Nairalander Holding The Fort For Obidients by Shalommy(f): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2023
Vawulence loading..... I just dey observe! cool

2 Likes

Re: Meet Taylor90: The Nairalander Holding The Fort For Obidients by midehi2(f): 10:51am On Aug 17, 2023
Very commendable of you to notice him, for you to create a thread about him means he is the one slaying you and have no peace inside of you, keep it up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet Taylor90: The Nairalander Holding The Fort For Obidients by Isobug: 10:57am On Aug 17, 2023
We love Him like that. If you're pained, go and kiss Tinubu or hug transformer

1 Like

Re: Meet Taylor90: The Nairalander Holding The Fort For Obidients by midehi2(f): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:
I don notice you

Oya go do thanksgiving
Gbam cheesy
Re: Meet Taylor90: The Nairalander Holding The Fort For Obidients by Fugazy2023: 11:00am On Aug 17, 2023
The person wey dey mad wey him no know.
Person wey them don form him brain

1 Like

Re: Meet Taylor90: The Nairalander Holding The Fort For Obidients by Kusu12: 11:02am On Aug 17, 2023
Frustrated and deluded Ipobidense

1 Like

Re: Meet Taylor90: The Nairalander Holding The Fort For Obidients by DrGoodman: 11:04am On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:
I don notice you

Oya go do thanksgiving

Savage grin
Re: Meet Taylor90: The Nairalander Holding The Fort For Obidients by Gbogbowa: 11:10am On Aug 17, 2023
We obedient cry out but agbado are crying and dying in secret.listen to FM 96.3 on facebook 7.30am to 8.30 monday to friday and see how Agbado are crying of hunger
Re: Meet Taylor90: The Nairalander Holding The Fort For Obidients by mrrandomguy: 12:05am On Sep 07, 2023
Taylor87:
Hardship go reach every tribe

We dey watch

While the case was going on in tribunal today NEPA increased electricity tariff

Shebi na only South South & South East go pay higher while Yoruba pay lower

We go see which region go cry pass

Tribunal favored Tinubu see as the entire Port Harcourt quiet and I’m sure it’s all over Nigeria

From today I support Tinubu

Make the suffer kuku choke

Before one week we all know the region that will cry hardship fisrt
You have been the one crying since June.
Re: Meet Taylor90: The Nairalander Holding The Fort For Obidients by Omoawoke2(m): 12:06am On Sep 07, 2023
We are begging them to not give up. They keep us entertained.

(1) (Reply)

Apapa’s Chairmanship Claim Is False – LP Faction / Sad News: FG Not Tinubu Has Saved N1.83trillion Within 2 Months Of Fuel Subsidy / Over 25% Of Tested Men In Nigeria Aren’t Biological Fathers – DNA Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.