Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Get Free 30 Chatgpt Prompts To Build, Market And Grow Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Free 30 Chatgpt Prompts To Build, Market And Grow Your Business (111 Views)

Fire Near Relief Market, Onitsha, Market And Other Buildings At Risk / See Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today (black Market And CBN) / Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Free 30 Chatgpt Prompts To Build, Market And Grow Your Business by hogan26: 10:56am On Aug 17, 2023
I'm giving out 30 prompts PDF for free, that you can use to build, market and grow your business.
Send "Free 30 Prompts"
See my signature for contact detail
Re: Get Free 30 Chatgpt Prompts To Build, Market And Grow Your Business by hogan26: 8:57am On Aug 18, 2023
ChatGPT Prompt #1: Generate Business Ideas

“I’m trying to build a business. I’m experienced in [summary of your professional experience]. I’m looking for business ideas that require minimal investment, are currently in demand, are innovative and unique, have high potential for growth and are easy to scale. I’d like for my business to target [industry, niche or audience]. Please suggest 10 business ideas and explain why you picked each one.”
Re: Get Free 30 Chatgpt Prompts To Build, Market And Grow Your Business by hogan26: 12:17am On Aug 19, 2023
ChatGPT Prompt #2: Create Business Plan (simple prompt)

“Write a business plan for my business called [name of the company] that sells [product] to [niche] and wants to [goals].”

(1) (Reply)

Sub Distributor Or Sole Distributor. / Free Report, How A Former Secondary School Teacher Became A Multi Millionaire / Passive Income Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.