Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Men Will Always Break Your Heart–Tiwa Savage Advises Ladies On Being Independent - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Will Always Break Your Heart–Tiwa Savage Advises Ladies On Being Independent (23222 Views)

Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees / Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date / Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Will Always Break Your Heart–Tiwa Savage Advises Ladies On Being Independent by lexy2014: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
Zooposki:

She dey fvck. You no dey fvck? Me I dey fvck wella. 😋

Who asked you whether u f...k or not?

Who was she with in the video?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Will Always Break Your Heart–Tiwa Savage Advises Ladies On Being Independent by seguno2: 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
midehi2:
Spot on

From her s3x video
Re: Men Will Always Break Your Heart–Tiwa Savage Advises Ladies On Being Independent by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
Do you even understand her point. She's telling some of you new millennium girls to be industrious. Be useful to yourselves and your family instead of looking for a made Man to depend on for everything.
midehi2:
Spot on

1 Like

Re: Men Will Always Break Your Heart–Tiwa Savage Advises Ladies On Being Independent by kingthreat(m): 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
If your fiance is a strong fan of Tiwa Savage, this is a time to reconsider your marriage plans.

1 Like

Re: Men Will Always Break Your Heart–Tiwa Savage Advises Ladies On Being Independent by mayorofyentown(m): 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2023
Women wil break your heart.
Re: Men Will Always Break Your Heart–Tiwa Savage Advises Ladies On Being Independent by aviazuva: 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
onye kwuuu ihea?
Re: Men Will Always Break Your Heart–Tiwa Savage Advises Ladies On Being Independent by achimendy(m): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
Almiron:
Nigerian Afrobeats Queen, Tiwa Savage during a recent show advised women to be independent during a recent concert.

The famous artist recently underlined the value of a woman’s independence at a concert. Tiwa remarked that since she has her own resources, all he needs is a partner who can match her dynamism.

She said that even in the end, males would still shatter women’s hearts, therefore it’s better to grieve in luxury than cry broken.

Tiwa Savage made this comment while performing. She said; “ I am not encouraging runs, I am not saying you should go after a man for his money but I’m saying it’s sweet when you also spend your money. Because I have my own money as you can see.

“So all I am saying is you need to match my energy because they will still break your heart anyway. So it’s better for you to cry with your Christian Dior-Dior-Dior, your Birkin bag, and your private jet to Dubai
”.

Source

Visionless and lazy ass Nigerian women won't heed to this advice because they're already fortified with the spirit of dependency.
Re: Men Will Always Break Your Heart–Tiwa Savage Advises Ladies On Being Independent by Faposky95: 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
The insecurity issue.....again ?!
We are all independent....how ..?
We all say yeses and nos, that's how. Even our Creator encourages this. So when I see this advice, I ponder towards it's aim : get your paper, right ..?!
But the catch is this, you spend it on someone at least, so why not enjoy a little heartbreak...?!
It's kinda good I know.
It's perfect in its imperfection, this life.
Don't be too wise or be fooled, it's all good
Re: Men Will Always Break Your Heart–Tiwa Savage Advises Ladies On Being Independent by NwaIgboBoy(m): 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
One yoruba muslim girl has spoken.

Ndi ofe nmanu

1 Like

Re: Men Will Always Break Your Heart–Tiwa Savage Advises Ladies On Being Independent by Marknsukabag: 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
This one we don see her tow tow. Next!

1 Like

Re: Men Will Always Break Your Heart–Tiwa Savage Advises Ladies On Being Independent by Badadvisor: 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
finallybusy:
Women are quicker to break one's heart.
Like they don't even think about it twice immediately they meet someone better.
I learnt that very early na why i no dey pity them when i want to dump their ass

6 Likes

Re: Men Will Always Break Your Heart–Tiwa Savage Advises Ladies On Being Independent by YoshihideSuga: 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2023
busomma:
Because u're unlucky with ur marriage doesn't mean all marriages ends that way. So don't generalize. U've moved on with ur life,which is commendable but don't dupe other women into being perpetually single. It's easy for u to make such pronouncements cos u're successful. Life is hard out there & it get easier when 2 people that can tolerate each other works together. Besides, nature didn't design family to be like urs.

Fair and reasonable comment.
Re: Men Will Always Break Your Heart–Tiwa Savage Advises Ladies On Being Independent by folake4u(f): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
kingthreat:
If your fiance is a strong fan of Tiwa Savage, this is a time to reconsider your marriage plans.

Hahaha. Wahala for me wey be Tiwa Savage fan then. grin
Re: Men Will Always Break Your Heart–Tiwa Savage Advises Ladies On Being Independent by Herbiodun09: 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
Somebody son no find her again? Useless geh

Sex stape o le bayemi je…..

Alainitiju omo jezebel

3 Likes

Re: Men Will Always Break Your Heart–Tiwa Savage Advises Ladies On Being Independent by lymelyte(m): 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
Berrityga:
By independent I guess she means going full time into the hookup business.
even the hook up self is also men dependent.. You see women ehn, na only 1% fit dey independent without men grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Men Will Always Break Your Heart–Tiwa Savage Advises Ladies On Being Independent by kingthreat(m): 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
folake4u:

Hahaha. Wahala for me wey be Tiwa Savage fan then. grin

You can be a fan but still not be influenced by her lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Men Will Always Break Your Heart–Tiwa Savage Advises Ladies On Being Independent by Peaceofmind2008: 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
Keep pushing.... feminism, devil's agenda

1 Like

Re: Men Will Always Break Your Heart–Tiwa Savage Advises Ladies On Being Independent by Zooposki(f): 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
lexy2014:

What is your business with who she was with in the video? How old do you think she is? Lol at a nonentity asking questions? Go and police your fellow Nigerian men that have sex tapes out and leave we ladies alone.
Re: Men Will Always Break Your Heart–Tiwa Savage Advises Ladies On Being Independent by lexy2014: 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
Zooposki:

What is your business with who she was with? Are you her father?

That's not what I asked you.

Re: Men Will Always Break Your Heart–Tiwa Savage Advises Ladies On Being Independent by Zooposki(f): 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
lexy2014:

That's not what I asked you.

Hold on, I dey come. Make I go fvck first.
Re: Men Will Always Break Your Heart–Tiwa Savage Advises Ladies On Being Independent by lexy2014: 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2023
Zooposki:

Hold on, I dey come. Make I go fvck first.

Re: Men Will Always Break Your Heart–Tiwa Savage Advises Ladies On Being Independent by engrchykae(m): 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
Still waiting for somebody son.
That somebody son will be unfortunate.

3 Likes

Re: Men Will Always Break Your Heart–Tiwa Savage Advises Ladies On Being Independent by djon78(m): 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
Almiron:
Nigerian Afrobeats Queen, Tiwa Savage during a recent show advised women to be independent during a recent concert.

The famous artist recently underlined the value of a woman’s independence at a concert. Tiwa remarked that since she has her own resources, all he needs is a partner who can match her dynamism.

She said that even in the end, males would still shatter women’s hearts, therefore it’s better to grieve in luxury than cry broken.

Tiwa Savage made this comment while performing. She said; “ I am not encouraging runs, I am not saying you should go after a man for his money but I’m saying it’s sweet when you also spend your money. Because I have my own money as you can see.

“So all I am saying is you need to match my energy because they will still break your heart anyway. So it’s better for you to cry with your Christian Dior-Dior-Dior, your Birkin bag, and your private jet to Dubai
”.

Source

The main issue is that Men don't go for rich women
Most men that go for a rich woman have ulterior motive to eat there money

I have dated rich women and average women

The ones that have better vibes are the average ones

Whether a Man is Rich or poor
He will always demand submission from his woman

Rich women rarely submit to a Man
That's why they end up getting heart broken by these Men

And women can't live without a Man
They need the validation and support of a man
So on the long term these rich women are lonely and heart broken

Even if they sleep around
Men will still use them

Although I have seen Rich women that had good marriages
They submitted to there men and they get relative peace

Example I have been in a forum where folarunso alakija the richest woman in Nigeria
Addressed women
She is a billionaire in dollars with huge interest in Oil and Gas sector

She was telling women to submit to there husband's
She said with all her wealth she still cooks for her husband
Still submit to her husband

Tiwa no get 1/1000th of the money Mrs alakija has
But she is submitted to her husband with all her wealth and enjoying her marriage

2 Likes

Re: Men Will Always Break Your Heart–Tiwa Savage Advises Ladies On Being Independent by hapoelcars: 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
Sounds like when a quack nurse advises patients to stay away from the hospital.

1 Like

Re: Men Will Always Break Your Heart–Tiwa Savage Advises Ladies On Being Independent by TheRedpillguy: 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
Less not forget she is a Single mother who is almost 50.

1 Like

Re: Men Will Always Break Your Heart–Tiwa Savage Advises Ladies On Being Independent by Blazebond(m): 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
Hahahahaha, anything when woman want to do whether good or bad,them must put men for inside, hahaha,tiwa when her time don pass don begin advise also,Dem don pummel her pussy tire and Dem still dey dump her.

1 Like

Re: Men Will Always Break Your Heart–Tiwa Savage Advises Ladies On Being Independent by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
Nothing to see here!

1 Like

Re: Men Will Always Break Your Heart–Tiwa Savage Advises Ladies On Being Independent by luluman: 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
midehi2:

It is sweeter to spend my money, i go dey buga myself tongue grin
Provide its not "man made money"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj / Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies / Liz Dasilva Reaches Out To Lola Margaret Over Recent Fraud Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.