Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,016 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Learn How To Sew Shirts That You Can Were Inside Out. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn How To Sew Shirts That You Can Were Inside Out. (586 Views)

Where Can I Find People Who Sew Very Neat Handbags In Lagos. / Quality High Test Shirts For Both Male And Female (sirkinx Online Boutique) / Learn How To Sew @the Comfort Of Your Home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Sew Shirts That You Can Were Inside Out. by patrickkkk: 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
The economy of Nigeria is going worse by the day as the value of naira keeps depreciating creating the need for individuals to economize their resources. Clothes are important to human because it makes us feel comfortable. The reality however, is the rise in the cost of things including clothe wears which calls calls for concerns and innovation that will help people not only afford them but serve them better.

This innovative work (sewing clothes one can wear inside out done by me) therefore, is meant at addressing the problem of having to spend more money on buying multiple shirts to buying just one that meets the purpose multiple shirts would fulfill. A clothe like this will save you a lot of money and reduces your load luggage while travelling.. Now, the work on how to sew this clothe as been practically done by me and put in a video for anyone that is interested in learning how to do it.

If interested and you would like to download the video from my YouTube channel for token of #3500

Re: Learn How To Sew Shirts That You Can Were Inside Out. by patrickkkk: 11:34am On Aug 18, 2023
smiley ...
Re: Learn How To Sew Shirts That You Can Were Inside Out. by patrickkkk: 11:17am On Aug 19, 2023
Good weekend.
Re: Learn How To Sew Shirts That You Can Were Inside Out. by patrickkkk: 8:52am On Aug 21, 2023
Good morning..
Re: Learn How To Sew Shirts That You Can Were Inside Out. by patrickkkk: 10:58am On Aug 23, 2023
Morning!!
Re: Learn How To Sew Shirts That You Can Were Inside Out. by patrickkkk: 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
cheesy
Re: Learn How To Sew Shirts That You Can Were Inside Out. by patrickkkk: 9:55am On Aug 26, 2023
Happy weekend.
Re: Learn How To Sew Shirts That You Can Were Inside Out. by patrickkkk: 9:34am On Aug 28, 2023
Gmmm
Re: Learn How To Sew Shirts That You Can Were Inside Out. by patrickkkk: 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2023
Happy new month....
Re: Learn How To Sew Shirts That You Can Were Inside Out. by patrickkkk: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
Thanks for your time!!!
Re: Learn How To Sew Shirts That You Can Were Inside Out. by patrickkkk: 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2023
Thank you for your for enquiries!!!!
Re: Learn How To Sew Shirts That You Can Were Inside Out. by patrickkkk: 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2023
Thanks for your time..

(1) (Reply)

Free Artificial Intelligence Training / Any Idea Please / What Is It All About Public Health, Thats My Present Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.