Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets (35593 Views)

Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) / Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest / Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by totit: 1:42am On Aug 18, 2023
SeunOsewaSucks:

Dirty illiterate, do you even know the meaning of osu? And the fulanis are treating you guys like Osu in Kwara state. Hahahahaha outcast like you

Osu Oroko is pained. Do you want me to dig the Fulanis atrocities in your region? grin

2 Likes

Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 18, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Any ipob caught in Lagos will be macheted to death immediately. No story.

Tell more of your type to enter Lagos and see something.

And the fulanis are molesting you people in Yoruba land in Kwara state with machetes. Outcasts
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 18, 2023
totit:

Osu Oroko is pained. Do you want me to dig the Fulanis atrocities in your region? grin

Can you mention one? Outcast. We're kicking the fulanis assss here in the South East with the help of our gallants ESN squads. Hahahahaha Fulani slaves. You know the dirty fulanis can never try any nonsense here in the South East without the help of the Nigeria soldiers
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by Fgovernor: 1:46am On Aug 18, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Conquer Lagos. I laugh.

When small boys in Lagos were beating your fathers and slapping your mothers on the buttocks last election, why didn't you talk so they can clear your doubt.

You are our slaves and we will handle you and your coming generations as we like.
Yoruba and mouthgrin, fuel is 700 in my region,50 in your region, Yoruba and mouth, small boys slapping women buttocks, I hope your children were involved.
Yoruba and mouth, small boys beating old men, hope you are among.
Yoruba and mouth, we are your slaves and you will enslave our coming generations, but you forgot we make Kings in Lagos,we pay those small boys to destruct things and use our intelligence which you lack to mingle our way into positions you can't achieve.
Yoruba and mouth, no wonder your president have no manifestos.
Yoruba and mouthgrin grin grin
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by totit: 1:51am On Aug 18, 2023
SeunOsewaSucks:

Can you mention one Outcast? We're kicking the fulanis assss here in the South East with the help of our gallants ESN squads. Hahahahaha Fulani slaves
You want me to expose you Osu practice at recent as a month ago ni? Osu. grin

Yeah right, kicking ass indeed, this happened just last month.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/s-east-under-siege-as-gunmen-resume-kidnapping-killing/amp/?espv=1

Lmaoo.

1 Like

Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 18, 2023
totit:

You want me to expose you Osu practice at recent as a month ago ni? Osu. grin

Yeah right, kicking ass indeed, this happened just last month.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/s-east-under-siege-as-gunmen-resume-kidnapping-killing/amp/?espv=1

Lmaoo.

Hahahahaha dirty Osu Outcast. I'm talking about the fulanis warning all you cowards in your own Kwara state Yoruba land not to practices any nonsense tradition in your own land, and all you ijiots obeyed them to avoid been killed. And you're telling me about government sponsors crimes happening in the South East by the buhari government. See the link you're talking about below

Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by totit: 2:04am On Aug 18, 2023
SeunOsewaSucks:

Hahahahaha dirty Osu Outcast. I'm talking about the fulanis warning all you cowards in your own Kwara state Yoruba land not to practices any nonsense tradition in your own land, and all you ijiots obeyed them to avoid been killed. And you're telling me about government sponsors crimes happening in the South East by buhari government. See the link you're talking about below

Yeah, gov crime sponsored indeed.

Lmaoo.

1 Like

Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 18, 2023
OkayDaddy:

And illiterate pigs tie your mother like a native fowl every Monday in Alaigbo.

What's wrong in obeying our sons or daughters commands to sit at home every Monday than the fulanis from far away north warning you cowards on when and when to practice or do anything in your Yoruba Kwara state? Osu Outcast
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 18, 2023
totit:

Yeah, gov crime sponsored indeed.

Lmaoo.

Illiterate dummy Osu Outcast. I'm talking about the fulanis controlling your region and you're talking about Fulani herdsmen destroying farm land. Our gallants ESN squads are on top of them. Even though the zoo military are busy trying to bring our gallants Men down, but we still hitting the fulanis assss
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by totit: 2:31am On Aug 18, 2023
SeunOsewaSucks:

Illiterate dummy Osu Outcast. I'm talking about the Fulanis controlling your region and you're talking about Fulani herdsmen destroying farm land. Our gallants ESN squads are on top of them. Even though the zoo military are busy trying to bring our gallants Men down, but we still hitting the fulanis assss

So, you want us to pretend Osu and Fulani killing doesn't exist in SE even in the 21st but you are in pain, pushing a narrative that doesn't even involve bloodshed or killing?
Me, keep quiet, I exposed you, Fulanis are still killing in your region. Simple. Stop forming nonsense, it's all over the internet.
Dey play. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by OkukoIgbo: 2:38am On Aug 18, 2023
adamusuleiman1:
DSS. Over to you. The cockroach should go and join that useless Eze Ndigbo languishing in jail.

You know prophet mohammad is a fat smelly pig full of lies and propaganda, no wonder zyhab used rat poison to finish him and even his dead body was eaten by pigs too.

It is same worthlessness and hopelessness his followers are showing, so a whole police will arrest IPOB without parading his pictures even dispelling ndubusi to ndibuisi...
Una no fit fool anyone, if your rabid dog Allah fooled you people that there is 72 virgins all our eyes are on the judiciary, una no fit distract us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by Nobody: 2:43am On Aug 18, 2023
totit:

So, you want us to pretend Osu and Fulani killing doesn't exist in SE even in the 21st but you are in pain, pushing a narrative that doesn't even involve bloodshed or killing?
Me, keep quiet, I exposed you, Fulanis are still killing in your region. Simple. Stop forming nonsense, it's all over the internet.
Dey play. cheesy

Dirty illiterate Osu Outcast, can you mention one of the killing that you know about? I know you never travel out of your brown roof Ogbomosho region, so you rely so much on newspaper and social media
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by ezegenigbonine: 2:46am On Aug 18, 2023
totit:
Cowards!!

Why fled, why not finish what you started? By all means, those criminals and heartless beings must be deported back to where he's coming from, he must face the wrath awaiting him.

We don't want them in our region, deport him back to his region Gov Soowolu, asap.

That is how igboho fled too, is he a coward?
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by Bridget95(f): 2:49am On Aug 18, 2023
Throwback:
After destroying Igboland he found his way to Yorubaland to live in peace.
Igbo Land is the most peaceful region in Nigeria. No one destroyed anything.
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by totit: 2:51am On Aug 18, 2023
OkukoIgbo:

You worshippers of the pig prophet mohammad should be more interested in Fulanis that are using suya knife to fck una mama Toto and not this.

And the suyalization going on in Alaigbo should be ignored? grin

1 Like

Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by totit: 2:52am On Aug 18, 2023
ezegenigbonine:

That is how igboho fled too, is he a coward?

And he's still alive now, a freeman whilst Nnadu Kalu, the warrior of Nnas is managing watery beans in prison, begging for freedom, I would rather choose the former than the latter.

Lmaoo. grin
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by totit: 2:56am On Aug 18, 2023
SeunOsewaSucks:

Dirty illiterate Osu Outcast, can you mention one of the killing that you know about? I know you never travel out of your brown roof Ogbomosho region, so you rely so much on newspaper and social media

You just love to throw words around and about with your watery, loudmouth energy well, it's nnas traits. grin

Yes, Osu Out caste is a practice in Alaigbo. You sha wan force it on me, please I ain't Okoro.

Stroll up for the recent Fulanis atrocities image I provided above nah. Use your glasses. grin

1 Like

Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by Desusi: 3:28am On Aug 18, 2023
Throwback:
After destroying Igboland he found his way to Yorubaland to live in peace.
You see,God no gree am.God has never stand behind the wicked from history till now.No peace for the wicked.
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by Desusi: 3:32am On Aug 18, 2023
oilyngbati:
Lagos has always been the hideout for these criminals from the SE. They hate Nigeria the zoo, yet when they’re seeking a place to hide, they run to Lagos and hide.
Remember Evans the kidnapper, he fled Anambra when the place became too hot for him and relocated to Lagos to continue his kidnapping trade.
EKO AKETE, Hmmmm!
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by Desusi: 3:35am On Aug 18, 2023
Tochi3:
. See how they rushed to masturbate over fake useless news grin.

No noise here in illorin. They accepted their fate.. the Emir of illorin gave a warning... no noise..
See how happy they are lol on the thread grin grin

What sayeth thou about the Emir of illorin
Distraction is loading............
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by Desusi: 3:40am On Aug 18, 2023
totit:

Succinctly put.

By all means, the SW leaders as a whole (beyond Lagos now) must do something asap.
So you know this and you're quiet? Sanwo olu must hear this.
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by 1972xy: 3:53am On Aug 18, 2023
Obiiiiii !
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by Nobody: 4:24am On Aug 18, 2023
totit:

You just love to throw words around and about with your watery, loudmouth energy well, it's nnas traits. grin

Yes, Osu Out caste is a practice in Alaigbo. You sha wan force it on me, please I ain't Okoro.

Stroll up for the recent Fulanis atrocities image I provided above nah. Use your glasses. grin

You can't even spell properly, just wasting my time with an illiterate Osu outcast. Continue my sleeping grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by totit: 4:35am On Aug 18, 2023
SeunOsewaSucks:

You can't even spell properly, just wasting my time with an illiterate Osu outcast. Continue my sleeping grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lool.
Weak comeback.
Point out the error, Osu, trying so hard to force his Osu lineage on me. grin
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by ezegenigbonine: 5:48am On Aug 18, 2023
totit:

And he's still alive now, a freeman whilst Nnadu Kalu, the warrior of Nnas is managing watery beans in prison, begging for freedom, I would rather choose the former than the latter.

Lmaoo. grin

Choose a coward that ran away to benin living under asylum in a poor country, is that what you call freedom.

Why are you yorubas attacking ipob as if there were never a time you guys supported igboho agitation. So what is the difference you bunch of cowards.
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by comodo: 6:25am On Aug 18, 2023
The only region in Nigeria that have wiped off all armed robbers and gun runners in SE. Dem try I swear. Armed robbery in SE has hit zero mark according to all news media. All you can hear of presently is IPOB/ESN groups.
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by ajani1978(m): 6:43am On Aug 18, 2023
Kill terrorist immediately
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by enemybulldozer(m): 7:40am On Aug 18, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Why not go and stand surety for him if you believe it's all lies.
Stand surety for a ghost? where is the picture of your captive?
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by enemybulldozer(m): 7:45am On Aug 18, 2023
totit:

Oga, why are you stressing my mention this afternoon nah? You said you want picture proof right? So, why not pay a visit to Dailytrust News?
You should be the one to visit them not me.
Re: Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets by JaredH: 7:51am On Aug 18, 2023
OkayDaddy:

They know that it is true.
There was a day I saw one idiot wearing a Biafran shirt on Sunday. Right in Lagos.
I made sure boys in the street thoroughly beat and stripped the idiot naked to his boxers before being allowed to go and treat himself.

They are very many in Lagos and very soon, they will regret coming to hide in Lagos.
i saw one wearing same biafra polo in edo state when I went there about 3yrs ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Risqua: Murtala Muhammed Left N7,000 In His Account As Ex Head Of State / Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits / Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.