Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Don't Be A Victim, See What Polaris Bank Is Doing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Be A Victim, See What Polaris Bank Is Doing (1983 Views)

Is It True That Polaris Bank Services Have Been Restored? / Polaris Bank Network Failures And The Silence Of CBN / Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be A Victim, See What Polaris Bank Is Doing by PsalmitovaLand: 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
My name is Samuel Nnaemeka Madukaji, my account number is 1495***2595. I am a customer of Access Bank. Since 7th and 21st of April, a Polaris bank ATM debited me 15k and have refused to reverse it. My bank(ACCESS BANK) had logged-in the complaint for the 12th time and Polaris bank keep returning the mail as "Declined as successful" meaning that they actually paid me... My bank demanded they send a footage as proof to show that the machine paid me, from April till now, nothing and they keep saying it's a fault of their system, I should give them time. Now, everyone will know I have been so patience and now this is August!!! 5 MONTHS OH. I can't wait again. Things are biting hard, I need MY MONEY BACK POLARIS BANK! SAY NO TO DIGITAL THEFT!!!

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Victim, See What Polaris Bank Is Doing by JasonNOTStatham: 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wrong transfer, debited not credited, decline POS transaction and card epayment declined but debited... Have low success rates of refunding. sad
Re: Don't Be A Victim, See What Polaris Bank Is Doing by JasonNOTStatham: 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2023
Behind the scenes

You: Laid your complains
Access bank: Hi (fake smile, in mind: another disturb again)

You: (after receiving feedback on what to do) Thank you, it better work oo.
Access bank: (In mind: if Polaris answer am make I bend, at least one customer can keep himself busy.) Next customer please.

You: Complaining to Polaris
Polaris: Hi (welcoming)

Polaris: (in mind: He is not one of us, Otilor but, let's use him play sha) Hi, have you reached out to your bank?
You: Yes, (more explanation and complains stated)

Polaris: (Reality: (explanations was said), but what they actually hear: meow meow meow...) (in mind: hmm, free 15K what excuse shall we give to him?) hello sir, our security team will make a review and get back to you.

You: (feeling like you are making progress)
Polaris: (15K won't stress us, let's stress him instead. Hmm, what is on the menu: delay tactics? give him time to forget or play him like ping pong with his bank? which is more effective? hmm) Okay sir, please leave your contact and fill this form.

Polaris: He is gone, phew... package all these forms, add his own - mama Nkem spends too much on packaging her akara, let's help her this evening. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Be A Victim, See What Polaris Bank Is Doing by JasonNOTStatham: 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
After the scenes (August 22nd)

venue: Access bank branch

You: Explain and trying to create a scene... + yelling)

What others can hear...
customers: *hears angry customer*

security personnels: *hears dispute and dissatisfaction

Access bank customer care reps: *hears- woof woof woof woooh woo*

Access bank: Hello sir, the problem is not from our end. We didn't receive any footage, contact Polaris... next person.

You: (disappointed, 100 calories burnt for nothing)

Venue: Polaris

Queue (What! wetin be this, wetin be this)

Security personnels: Greets

You: No response
15 mins later

Polaris customer rep.: Hi, how may we...

You: Complain, yell, angry etc

What users heard

customers: Dissatisfaction

CSR: hears mooooooooooo, mooooooooooooo, mooooooooooo (cow sounds)
CSR: We are unable to obtain a footage, can you...

You: (Angrily and violently reacted) embarassed

Next scene... Oga your charges na 100K

5 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Victim, See What Polaris Bank Is Doing by Newdawn30: 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2023
You know how these banks behave, is like you be retired banker or don get many complains with them. Cos fresh non blood has not revealed this to you

JasonNOTStatham:
Behind the scenes

Access bank: (In mind: if Polaris answer am make I bend, at least one customer can keep himself busy.) Next customer please.

Polaris: (in mind: He is not one of us, Otilor but, let's use him play sha) Hi, have you reached out to your bank?

Polaris: (Reality: (explanations was said), but what they actually hear: meow meow meow...) (in mind: hmm, free 15K what excuse shall we give to him?) hello sir, our security team will make a review and get back to you.

Polaris: (15K won't stress us, let's stress him instead. Hmm, what is on the menu: delay tactics? give him time to forget or play him like ping pong with his bank? which is more effective? hmm) Okay sir, please leave your contact and fill this form.

Polaris: He is gone, phew... package all these forms, add his own - mama Nkem spends too much on packaging her akara, let's help her this evening. undecided

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Victim, See What Polaris Bank Is Doing by Caveatemptor(m): 10:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
PsalmitovaLand:
My name is Samuel Nnaemeka Madukaji, my account number is 1495***2595. I am a customer of Access Bank. Since 7th and 21st of April, a Polaris bank ATM debited me 15k and have refused to reverse it. My bank(ACCESS BANK) had logged-in the complaint for the 12th time and Polaris bank keep returning the mail as "Declined as successful" meaning that they actually paid me... My bank demanded they send a footage as proof to show that the machine paid me, from April till now, nothing and they keep saying it's a fault of their system, I should give them time. Now, everyone will know I have been so patience and now this is August!!! 5 MONTHS OH. I can't wait again. Things are biting hard, I need MY MONEY BACK POLARIS BANK! SAY NO TO DIGITAL THEFT!!!

Escalate the situation by informing/reporting the issue to the Central Bank. Look for CBN complaints numbers and report them immediately.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Victim, See What Polaris Bank Is Doing by Olamilekxy(m): 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
JasonNOTStatham:
Behind the scenes

Which bank do you work for? 😅
Re: Don't Be A Victim, See What Polaris Bank Is Doing by Minjim: 7:16am On Aug 18, 2023
Why are failed transfer so rampant in Nigeria?
And most times some will be unresolved

Is it like this in foreign countries too?
Re: Don't Be A Victim, See What Polaris Bank Is Doing by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:28am On Aug 18, 2023
Minjim:
Why are failed transfer so rampant in Nigeria?
And most times some will be unresolved

Is it like this in foreign countries too?

It’s becoming something else. Weeks ago, Zenith debited twice for a single transaction I tried doing online with my card…. They told me to wait for 10 to 15days for reversal. That is after waiting for 4days o. Banking System is becoming to bleeped uo and the banks do not want to pay or employ the right services to sort it out. They rather cut corners and hire contract staffs that will take 10mins to process a cash request.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Victim, See What Polaris Bank Is Doing by Chris2863(m): 7:43am On Aug 18, 2023
JasonNOTStatham:
Behind the scenes

😅😅😅
Re: Don't Be A Victim, See What Polaris Bank Is Doing by PsalmitovaLand: 8:19am On Aug 18, 2023
Caveatemptor:

Escalate the situation by informing/reporting the issue to the Central Bank. Look for CBN complaints numbers and report them immediately.
Thank you. The ones I have is not responding.
Re: Don't Be A Victim, See What Polaris Bank Is Doing by PsalmitovaLand: 8:20am On Aug 18, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

It’s becoming something else. Weeks ago, Zenith debited twice for a single transaction I tried doing online with my card…. They told me to wait for 10 to 15days for reversal. That is after waiting for 4days o. Banking System is becoming to bleeped uo and the banks do not want to pay or employ the right services to sort it out. They rather cut corners and hire contract staffs that will take 10mins to process a cash request.

We need to do something. I have a legit place to complain.
Re: Don't Be A Victim, See What Polaris Bank Is Doing by Prinzton(m): 8:48am On Aug 18, 2023
PsalmitovaLand:
Try sending another mail copy CBN fraud desk with all evidence and follow up with the complaint I'd/assigned correspondence code.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Victim, See What Polaris Bank Is Doing by Nasri100(m): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2023
I have two checking accounts in Nigeria.

One is Polaris, the other is Wema.

You see that debit card, aside for online transactions, is always for last resort. If i go to POS or Shopping, i always ask if i can do transfer before using DEBIT Card cause Nigeria is yet to perfect that technology.

I have also suffered countless times with this ATM thing and i havent gotten a reversal on some of them.

Heck we dont even have contactless payment. I wish we do so i can connect to APPLE PAY for life.
Re: Don't Be A Victim, See What Polaris Bank Is Doing by securitywatch50: 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2023
Cc to la-la
Help this guy and move it to front page.
Re: Don't Be A Victim, See What Polaris Bank Is Doing by westlius(m): 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2023
Send both banks mail and copy CBN
Dey will respond fast

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Flour And Price Of Bread / Ps Anyone With Info On Google Adsense : / Oilblcok/oilwell In Nigeria Available For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.