Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Wetin Dey On Nta! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Wetin Dey On Nta! (1297 Views)

NTA And AIT Now Praising GMB!!! / NTA Cartoons and programmes Of The 70s, 80s And 90s / Sesame Street Makes Its Debut On Nta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wetin Dey On Nta! by jiddah: 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2007
a quality tv programme on nta is WETIN DEY. the quality is superb the story line is terrific and very well laid out,i think most nigerians can actually represent with one or two characters in it.its like the people we are and yet can come to terms with.i really think its thumbs up! cool

it shows on NTA every sunday 8.30 to 9.00 can't miss it for anything.
Re: Wetin Dey On Nta! by lanretyson(m): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2007
Yeah! It is a nice show.Kudos to My friends : Jonah jackson (Editor), Kiki (editor), Lara (Logger), Kenneth gyang (Writter/Director), Regina (1st A.D), Lekan (I.T) and Yinka Edwards (D.O.P) for all their inputs and relentless efforts.You guys make me proud of our generation of filmmakers!
Re: Wetin Dey On Nta! by jiddah: 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2007
well you can say that

again a good generation of filmakers coming up and definitely would leave footprint in the sand of nigerians nollywood.

(1) (Reply)

The Apprentice Africa DVD/CD (Bank PHB Reality Show) / Does Anyone Know The Track Played In This Nigerian Advert? / Pregnant Nollywood Actress Beaten To Death By Suitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.