Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,415 members, 7,846,744 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

70 Years Old Man Arrested For Defiling A Minor - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 70 Years Old Man Arrested For Defiling A Minor (7521 Views)

Three Men, Aged 70 Years, 65 Years And 58 Years Rape15-year-old Girl / Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) / Mother Stabs Seven-year-old For Defiling Sister, Neigbour’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70 Years Old Man Arrested For Defiling A Minor by MissyB3(f): 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

OMFG!! Did I just read that?!!

Are people really blaming an 8 yrs old girl for getting violated?!! 
Violated? How did she get to the hotel room?  undecided
If the police hadn't intervened, there would have been a 4th, 5th, 6th, . . . . nth time, and she wouldn't have told her aunt, right?

After reading this report, good guess is, he must have lured her there, with whatever goodie.
Frankly, she had no business being there. No business, ma'am.

Sisi_Kill:

What next. . .there was no sign of a struggle? She wasn't crying loud enough?

Oh! Oh! How about she seduced him by giving him the come hither look?

She is 8 yrs old. . .not 18, in case some people didn't get that part. 8 Fcccking years old!!

Seriously, How warped is your mind that you can't see that a intimate relationship between a 70yrs old man and 8yrs can be nothing but despoil?

Speaking of warped, it is amazing that the only thing some people can focus on is the tribe of the perpetrator. . .a little girl is abused by a man old enough to be her great grand father, as long as he's not our tribesman we cool with that!

Yep, it's all going to hell in a handbasket
Sadly, your attempt at sarcasm fell blatantly flat on its face, sorry.
If you are capable of inditing a circumspect opinion, not one based  solely on emotions, bring it up for discussion and/or rebuttal. Otherwise, step aside, instead of distorting my post, in an attempt to appear funny, to suit your unsolicited vapid humor skills.

That said, I believe I made clear enough, in my first and second post, that the act is simply cringe-worthy, and the old cargo should be punished accordingly. However, the aunt and kid have some questions to answer.
Re: 70 Years Old Man Arrested For Defiling A Minor by TotoSmells(f): 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2011
ideylaff:

God punish papa sunday, he will rot in hell fire, wicked man

Why? If you ask him, he will tell you he loves the girl.
Re: 70 Years Old Man Arrested For Defiling A Minor by MAKABBEY(m): 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2011
Hah human being are dangrous, imagine the old man dick as long and turgid it will be, to dat of 8yrs girl pussy, so thin and small. Hell of experience, BABY SUNNY, must be sentence to life imprisonment.
Re: 70 Years Old Man Arrested For Defiling A Minor by SisiKill1: 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Violated? How did she get to the hotel room?  undecided
If the police hadn't intervened, there would have been a 4th, 5th, 6th, . . . . nth time, and she wouldn't have told her aunt, right?

After reading this report, good guess is, he must have lured her there, with whatever goodie.
Frankly, she had no business being there. No business, ma'am.
Sadly, your attempt at sarcasm fell blatantly flat on its face, sorry.
If you are capable of inditing a circumspect opinion, not one based  solely on emotions, bring it up for discussion and/or rebuttal. Otherwise, step aside, instead of distorting my post, in an attempt to appear funny, to suit your unsolicited vapid humor skills.

That said, I believe I made clear enough, in my first and second post, that the act is simply cringe-worthy, and the old cargo should be punished accordingly. However, the aunt and kid have some questions to answer.

There was no attempt at sarcasm dear, just an attempt to get into a warped mind. Not that I'm in any way disappointed I failed, I suspect that would be a frightening place to be.

For you to even think "humor" and "funny" was what I was going for shows how so far gone you are, there's no saving you (or am I being presumptuous in thinking you are even open to saving?).

An old man takes a little girl who was brought up in a society where children are told The Adults are always right, that they must always do what ever an adult tells you, that a child never argues with an adult, to a hotel and R. A .P.E.D her and you have the audacity to blame her because she did as she was told. She didn't scream, so there's a possibility that the sexxxx wasn't "contrary to her desires".

My God woman, did you even read what you wrote?!! You expect an 8 years old child to have a thought process that has failed women 3 times her age in that kind of situation. Are you for real?!!! 

The Adults in that little girls life have already failed her but at least she will never know that "adults" online think she's to blame. . .thank God for small mercies, eh?
Re: 70 Years Old Man Arrested For Defiling A Minor by JSL(f): 5:25am On Oct 15, 2011
I resent the fact that some people are ignorantly blaming the girl. For Christ's sake she is just 8. Did you hear what her aunt said? Did it seem like she was pained or hurt from what happened to her niece? Does she sound like a good guardian or an aunt who has given good parental training to the child. I dont know the girl but right now i want to strangle that man myself. And i wont stop till he dies. Please seat down and think of what that little girl has been going through with her aunt to make her prefer what ever was done to her outside to telling the aunt.
Maybe she was always starved and this man bought goodies for her?
He promised protection from beatings and maltreatment?
Or she has already been seeing people like her aunt bringing men in?
Exposure to a rough lifestyle?
she needs parental training and love which i doubt she ever got. A lot of things can happen in the ind of an 8 year old.
Re: 70 Years Old Man Arrested For Defiling A Minor by MissyB3(f): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

An old man takes a little girl who was brought up in a society where children are told The Adults are always right, that they must always do what ever an adult tells you, that a child never argues with an adult, to a hotel and R. A .P.E.D her and you have the audacity to blame her because she did as she was told. She didn't scream, so there's a possibility that the sexxxx wasn't "contrary to her desires".

My God woman, did you even read what you wrote?!! You expect an 8 years old child to have a thought process that has failed women 3 times her age in that kind of situation. Are you for real?!!! 

The Adults in that little girls life have already failed her but at least she will never know that "adults" online think she's to blame. . .thank God for small mercies, eh?
If in your early days, you didn't have a confidant in whoever brought you up, that's not only unfortunate, but also your loss. However, endeavour not to assume the same of others. Thank you!

At 8, before what the society at large dictates, what parents/guardians say is first and paramount.

I earlier said, and I'll repeat - just in case you have reading and/or comprehension probs (which is very likely the case)- If a kid cannot confide in his/her parents or guardian, there's a problem.
If the threats of a stranger (assuming she was threatened) could stop her from bringing the issue to her aunt's knowledge, and if the aunt couldn't notice the kid was unhappy/disturbed for a period of time, then there's a problem with that aunt. The average 8-year-old cannot perfectly fake happiness when something is actually wrong. There must have been signs neglected by the aunt. This is where her fault lies.

As for the kid. . . . .
There was a first time, she was too scared to tell aunt.
There was a second time, she was too scared to tell aunt.
(Assuming on these 2 accounts, the old he-goat bumped into her at the said primary school and pounced on her like a concupiscent dog would another dog),
The third time, did he also bump into her at the hotel?
Isn't she supposed to tell aunt before leaving the house? Did she tell her?
Why didn't she tell aunt about the old man? Or she didn't know what the old man was doing is wrong?
You think 8-year-olds are that dumb? I'm beginning to wonder what kinda kids you have around you, or were, in your days.
Let an 8-year-old child catch you stealing her mother's pot of soup, simply ask her not to tell her mum, without buying her over with whatever she fancies/perfectly brainwashing her, and find out if she will actually keep quiet when her mum begins to look for her pot of soup. Even ask her to bring the pot of soup to your house another day and see if she will bring it.
The old man brainwashed her, and as a kid, she fell for it without knowing she was being used. Nonetheless, she's got some answering to do.
Point is - the old man is the devil, Yes. But, others (unknowingly) helped him accomplish his evil deed. Is she the only kid in that zone? Why her?

Look, you had better have something worth reading and replying to, to offer, if you intend to reply this post because seriously, if you produce another knee-jerk gibberish, you'll be addressing the cyber walls.
Re: 70 Years Old Man Arrested For Defiling A Minor by SisiKill1: 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2011
Missy ★ B:

If in your early days, you didn't have a confidant in whoever brought you up, that's not only unfortunate, but also your loss. However, endeavour not to assume the same of others. Thank you!

At 8, before what the society at large dictates, what parents/guardians say is first and paramount.

I earlier said, and I'll repeat - just in case you have reading and/or comprehension probs (which is very likely the case)- If a kid cannot confide in his/her parents or guardian, there's a problem.
If the threats of a stranger (assuming she was threatened) could stop her from bringing the issue to her aunt's knowledge, and if the aunt couldn't notice the kid was unhappy/disturbed for a period of time, then there's a problem with that aunt. The average 8-year-old cannot perfectly fake happiness when something is actually wrong. There must have been signs neglected by the aunt. This is where her fault lies.

As for the kid. . . . .
There was a first time, she was too scared to tell aunt.
There was a second time, she was too scared to tell aunt.
(Assuming on these 2 accounts, the old he-goat bumped into her at the said primary school and pounced on her like a concupiscent dog would another dog),
The third time, did he also bump into her at the hotel?
Isn't she supposed to tell aunt before leaving the house? Did she tell her?
Why didn't she tell aunt about the old man? Or she didn't know what the old man was doing is wrong?
You think 8-year-olds are that dumb? I'm beginning to wonder what kinda kids you have around you, or were, in your days.
Let an 8-year-old child catch you stealing her mother's pot of soup, simply ask her not to tell her mum, without buying her over with whatever she fancies/perfectly brainwashing her, and find out if she will actually keep quiet when her mum begins to look for her pot of soup. Even ask her to bring the pot of soup to your house another day and see if she will bring it.
The old man brainwashed her, and as a kid, she fell for it without knowing she was being used. Nonetheless, she's got some answering to do.
Point is - the old man is the devil, Yes. But, others (unknowingly) helped him accomplish his evil deed. Is she the only kid in that zone? Why her?

Look, you had better have something worth reading and replying to, to offer, if you intend to reply this post because seriously, if you produce another knee-jerk gibberish, you'll be addressing the cyber walls.

You are right, It is hard to respond to gibberish. . .of course, it is not surprising that you are all to familiar with it seeing as that's what you specialize in. Honestly, do you really expect anyone to take you seriously with all the crap you just spewed?   

Sweetie, If you want to have a real discourse and not just type for typing sake, please, please please. . .go up pick up a book on child psychology and read on how parental loss in early childhood can affect the psyche of a child. Hey, I ain't asking you to take a course in it, just read on it. . .despite evidence to the contrary, I still have faith that you aren't too dense to get the general gist of it. 

On another note,  I'd be remiss in my duties as someone who was brought up to give credit where credit is due if I didn't thank you for helping me (and I'm sure I'm not alone) understand the reason why the poor dear didn't seek refuge in her aunty's arms. See, it never ever. . .EVER occurred to me that there might be someone out there who could think an 8yrs should be held partly responsible for her own despoil but here you are, live and direct and so very sure you have a point and it got me thinking - How many more of your kind are out there? Could the aunty be like you? That totally explains it, doesn't it? Yikes! it is no wonder the poor girl couldn't seek help, why add serious physical abuse to the sexxxual abuses she's already suffering? Ah you are so right ooh. . .some 8yrs old are not dumb.
Re: 70 Years Old Man Arrested For Defiling A Minor by BootyOnMe: 7:29am On Oct 16, 2011
Mu Che Che Che Che

This is goooooood!
Re: 70 Years Old Man Arrested For Defiling A Minor by goshabbeylarm(m): 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2012
How u doing!I I like a woman of good sense of human like you!despite I heardly know anything about you self but I always believe there is time for every decision!I always believe one thing tЂA̲̅tz I know tЂA̲̅tz there are more people who want to meet a man with good sense of human here Aπϑ I Ǻ♍ also searching for such manners also a woman with nice Aπϑ caring deginity!I Ǻ♍ abbey Aπϑ hope to speak with you more Aπϑ more!here is my cell number 08166118120!
Re: 70 Years Old Man Arrested For Defiling A Minor by Whymee: 7:53am On May 16, 2012
toba: People like the op should be banned for an to attempt incite other tribes to cause violence. This thread shows how immature some people are. Yes it happened in Nigeria and both the accused and the alleged victim are Nigerians, why mention the tribe?

smdh[b]300000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000[/b]

TRUELY, reports like this will surely incite others,
NOT ONLY TRIBES, RELIGION INCLUSIVE.

statements like
150 BUILDINGS WERE RAZED INCLUDING 2 CHURCHES
....HE HAS AN ISLAMIC BACKGROUND
....HE JUST CONVERTED TO ISLAM

ETC.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Breaks Child Trafficking Syndicate, Recover Three Children In Akwa Ibom / Abducted Ogun Doctor, Nurse Regain Freedom / Girl Mistakenly Post A Pic Of Her Dog Having Sex With Her Nd Got Arrested(photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.