Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Naira Marley Now NDLEA Ambassador Tell Nigerian Youth To Stop Drug Abuse (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Marley Now NDLEA Ambassador Tell Nigerian Youth To Stop Drug Abuse (Video) (624 Views)

Now NDLEA Will Hang Tinubu Portraits In Their Offices / Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer / Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Naira Marley Now NDLEA Ambassador Tell Nigerian Youth To Stop Drug Abuse (Video) by Omicronvaccine: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP9Sr_Af6NQ

Popular Nigerian singer, Naira Marley tells Nigerian youths to stop taking drugs, says it's not good for their well-being. He said this during his visit to chairman of National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), Brig. Gen. Mohamed Buba Marwa (Retd) at Abuja.

https://www.facebook.com/100069123281551/posts/pfbid0zz7QoSYcxzC7AkPoVYgwMR5gWCtCkT3pS9yZV72mGXfxsvGc1pwYGABhrMQHZFz6l/?app=fbl

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod mukina2

Re: Naira Marley Now NDLEA Ambassador Tell Nigerian Youth To Stop Drug Abuse (Video) by TemplarLandry: 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2023
Hahahaha. King of puff puff pass...

โ€œLoud kan, shayo kan, Colorado kan, cannister kanโ€ฆmogbe o gbe o gbe oโ€ฆโ€ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I dedicate โ€œMogbeโ€ by Asake to him. Geat jam!
Also, โ€œKoleyewonโ€ by Naira Marley to NM himself. Great jam!

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Now NDLEA Ambassador Tell Nigerian Youth To Stop Drug Abuse (Video) by Taylor90: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2023
grin
Re: Naira Marley Now NDLEA Ambassador Tell Nigerian Youth To Stop Drug Abuse (Video) by Bastardlyrich: 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
I have said it severally,that the uglee,derty afinjas are the most tribalistik tribe in Nigeria.
Imagine making a madd ndlea ambassador
Re: Naira Marley Now NDLEA Ambassador Tell Nigerian Youth To Stop Drug Abuse (Video) by Esama: 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
Honestly if I have money that I can use to build first class Psychiatric hospital that is what I would have engage in ...Because in the next 10 years the number of mental illnesses in Nigeria will be very much. Nigerians are abuse drugs no be small.
Re: Naira Marley Now NDLEA Ambassador Tell Nigerian Youth To Stop Drug Abuse (Video) by Esama: 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
Your Nairaland handler tells alot about your mental illness.
Bastardlyrich:
I have said it severally,that the uglee,derty afinjas are the most tribalistik tribe in Nigeria.
Imagine making a madd ndlea ambassador
Re: Naira Marley Now NDLEA Ambassador Tell Nigerian Youth To Stop Drug Abuse (Video) by Bastardlyrich: 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2023
Esama:
Your Nairaland handler tells alot about your mental illness.
I saw your mention but I don't have anything to reply you,since I ma just finished my doctorate's degree and don't know how to communicate with a secondary school drop out.
Moreover I'm not into street gang,walk down the street go to a Kai Kai joint they will understand you better ๐Ÿ–
Re: Naira Marley Now NDLEA Ambassador Tell Nigerian Youth To Stop Drug Abuse (Video) by BoldBrainz(m): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
Lol.
Imagine Tinubu going to the Kirikiri maximum facility to tell inmates to stop stealing!
Re: Naira Marley Now NDLEA Ambassador Tell Nigerian Youth To Stop Drug Abuse (Video) by BoldBrainz(m): 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
Bastardlyrich:

I saw your mention but I don't have anything to reply you,since I ma just finished my doctorate's degree and don't know how to communicate with a secondary school drop out.
Moreover I'm not into street gang,walk down the street go to a Kai Kai joint they will understand you better ๐Ÿ–

You just finished a doctorate degree? You like this? In what field? Grammatical redundance?

Cause who juss write WEAC go type better pass you sef!
Re: Naira Marley Now NDLEA Ambassador Tell Nigerian Youth To Stop Drug Abuse (Video) by helinues: 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
grin cheesy

imagine keeping fried meats with a cat
Re: Naira Marley Now NDLEA Ambassador Tell Nigerian Youth To Stop Drug Abuse (Video) by Bastardlyrich: 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You just finished a doctorate degree? You like this? In what field? Grammatical redundance?

Cause who juss write WEAC go type better pass you sef!
Better than tinubu๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ even tinubu the first class accountant has always made mistake while speaking or in other things,balabluee๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
Re: Naira Marley Now NDLEA Ambassador Tell Nigerian Youth To Stop Drug Abuse (Video) by Iamgrey5(m): 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
Bastardlyrich:

Better than tinubu๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ even tinubu the first class accountant has always made mistake while speaking or in other things,balabluee๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
Shame suppose dey catch you.
Re: Naira Marley Now NDLEA Ambassador Tell Nigerian Youth To Stop Drug Abuse (Video) by Bastardlyrich: 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Shame suppose dey catch you.
Is tinubu ashamed ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Naira Marley Now NDLEA Ambassador Tell Nigerian Youth To Stop Drug Abuse (Video) by Mossadd: 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
Has naira maley stop taking drug?
Re: Naira Marley Now NDLEA Ambassador Tell Nigerian Youth To Stop Drug Abuse (Video) by Puss360(f): 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2023
Bastardlyrich:

Masters what?? Everybody now na graduate ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Naira Marley Now NDLEA Ambassador Tell Nigerian Youth To Stop Drug Abuse (Video) by Mynd44: 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2023

(1)

If You Falsify Document To Gain Admission, Here Is The Way To Legalize It. / What Next For Atiku Abubakar After His Chicago Outing? / Peter Obi Should Be Grateful To God He Didn't Win.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.