Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,356 members, 7,868,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Mention Your State And What You're Proud Of About It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mention Your State And What You're Proud Of About It (427 Views)

Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki / PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him / Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention Your State And What You're Proud Of About It by Kemistri3(m): 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2023
So let's do this guys,

Mention your State and what you're proud of about it

I'll go first

State: Abia

I'm proud of Enyimba FC, Nigeria's most successful football club. 9x National Champions and back-to-back African Champions

Let's make this fun😎

PS: No bigotry pls🙏🏼

4 Likes

Re: Mention Your State And What You're Proud Of About It by Kemistri3(m): 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2023
If you're enjoying this thread,check out this one too🙏🏼

https://www.nairaland.com/7651792/quality-bedsheets-duvets
Re: Mention Your State And What You're Proud Of About It by Taylor90: 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: Mention Your State And What You're Proud Of About It by successmatters(m): 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
State Ogun, you know what we do well well lipsrsealed
Gabbytabby, good evening.

7 Likes

Re: Mention Your State And What You're Proud Of About It by Puss360(f): 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
Lol... Tribalism thread😂

2 Likes

Re: Mention Your State And What You're Proud Of About It by BoldBrainz(m): 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
Puss360:
Lol... Tribalism thread😂

I swear down..😂!!
Re: Mention Your State And What You're Proud Of About It by BoldBrainz(m): 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
successmatters:
State Ogun, you know what we do well well lipsrsealed
Gabbytabby, good evening.

Ibadan, Oyo State.

Ambassadors of open defecation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention Your State And What You're Proud Of About It by successmatters(m): 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Ibadan, Oyo State.

Ambassadors of open defecation.

grin grin grin

But I will forgive them for the open defecation, because their brother Otunba Ghaddafi tried to correct the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Mention Your State And What You're Proud Of About It by Wainey: 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
See them up there, no politician gives an ass about them, yet they carry tribalism like trophy
Re: Mention Your State And What You're Proud Of About It by successmatters(m): 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wainey:
See them up there, no politician gives an ass about them, yet they carry tribalism like trophy

Dele Alake got a ministerial job just because of how highly bigoted he is.

Dey play.

2 Likes

Re: Mention Your State And What You're Proud Of About It by Wainey: 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
successmatters:

Dele Alake got a ministerial job just because of how highly bigoted he is.

Dey play.
and you, the chief bigot, NL branch will not even see palliatives grin
Re: Mention Your State And What You're Proud Of About It by successmatters(m): 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wainey:
and you, the chief bigot, NL branch will not even see palliatives grin

grin grin grin grin

Hahahahahahahah

Very funny, how are you sure am not the new FCT minister?

Do you know me?

1 Like

Re: Mention Your State And What You're Proud Of About It by 00FFT00(m): 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
I am from Osun state.

We are very proud of our Lagos based prodigal son, who is a drug baron. An Olodo certificate forger, a lying cretin who is unfortunately without shame, honor or any decorum whatsoever, and he is a renowned thief as well, who even stole a female name and the wellbeing of Lagos residents. An election rigger who regularly pisses himself and licks the microphone to boot.

Before I forget, his only claim to fame is the maladministration of Lagos and capturing its resources through proxies for 24 years.

Mods: One of you has been banning my handle for no infringement, while your resident tribal warlords are licensed to roam free, cursing out people's ancestors as their hobby. Make ancient thunder no fire anybody wey dey direct dat rough play o. Nuff said.

2 Likes

Re: Mention Your State And What You're Proud Of About It by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ogidi in Anambra

The only prideful thing about my state is that the richest Igbo man, Arthur Eze hails from there

Also, Every household in Ogidi has at least, One family member in some prisons around the Middle East cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lest, I forget, Chinua Achebe is from my hometown too...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention Your State And What You're Proud Of About It by KwuoteYourFada: 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2023
Anambra

Amawbia ka m si

My state dey pepper no cap 🤣
Re: Mention Your State And What You're Proud Of About It by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2023
Anambra..!

We are mostly self-dependent while some others are industrious..
Re: Mention Your State And What You're Proud Of About It by IduNaOba: 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2023
Una don start
Re: Mention Your State And What You're Proud Of About It by haffaze777(m): 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ogun state,home of first africa Nobel laurel

2 Likes

Re: Mention Your State And What You're Proud Of About It by Tochi3(m): 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2023
Lagos State...always proud of this below... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mention Your State And What You're Proud Of About It by accordadoga24(f): 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2023
Hehehehe.

I'm from Anambra, proud of cannibalism

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Send Condolence Message To Wizkid Over Death Of His Mother (video) / Nigerian Civil War: The Biafran Northern Theatre Of War | July 1967 / Just Now: Wike Announce New Plan For Abuja Sanitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.