Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo (53018 Views)

All Eyes On Supreme Court As Suit Against Banning Old Naira Notes Resumes Today / Rivers: All Eyes On Magnus Abe As Political Permutations Changes / 'CJN Suspension Is A Coup Against The Judiciary' - Nigerian Bar Association (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Afikoo: 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
The worst thing the government did was pulling down that All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboards.

You can never suppress the people will.

Watch as market women , kids , elderly rock the all eyes on the judiciary polo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YszMyAsA3cI

52 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by successmatters(m): 7:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
I have ordered for 100 shirts, I will share it to people soon.

Nigeria must be better in my lifetime.

We cannot allow thieves and drug barons to win this fight.

673 Likes 68 Shares

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by eliyke(m): 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
Some agbado people go say na SE people not knowing say na mostly Benin nd portharcourt people carry obi matter 4 head pass

561 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Bluntguy: 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2023
Those judiciary people are under pressure to do the right thing.
They can't do otherwise.
Billboard or no billboard, all eyes are on the judiciary. grin

466 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Parachoko: 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
Waste of Time

171 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by LagosFirstSon: 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
Nigerians truly wanted Peter Obi. But Tinubu rigged his way through .

But I trust the judiciary to do the needful and kick tinubu out

415 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by 9jatriot(m): 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
The only time many Nigerians get creative is when it is time to foment trouble.

Tell them to think up ideas to improve a situation, you will not find them there.

109 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by successmatters(m): 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
9jatriot:
The only time many Nigerians get creative is when it is time to ferment trouble.

Tell them to think up ideas to start improve a situation, you will not find them there.

Most people in the good side of the south can start and operate an oil refinery, build a car from scratch, invest and invent any machinery, but Nigeria is afraid of their creativity, that's why they are running Nigeria upside down to keep amenities unavailable and scatter every creative spirit.

But we will win in the end.

300 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Web2020: 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
When is the judgment day? No abracadabra oh

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by BoldBrainz(m): 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
9jatriot:
The only time many Nigerians get creative is when it is time to ferment trouble.

Tell them to think up ideas to start improve a situation, you will not find them there.

...foment trouble.

Not "ferment" trouble.

What are they fermenting trouble for? Them wan take am distill alcohol?

129 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by 9jatriot(m): 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
Thank you sir for the correction.
The day they taught that one in our night school, I dozed off.

BoldBrainz:

...foment trouble.

Not "ferment" trouble.

What are they fermenting trouble for? Them wan take am distill alcohol?

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Tochitee(m): 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
The moment DSS speak to their sponsor in the language they understand,they will will call it another thing.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by 9jatriot(m): 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wonderful. Abi na toy car you mean? Even the toy car sef, na from China we de import all of them

successmatters:

Most people in the good side of the south can start and operate an oil refinery, build a car from scratch, invest and invent any machinery, but Nigeria is afraid of their creativity, that's why they are running Nigeria upside down to keep amenities unavailable and scatter every creative spirit.

But we will win in the end.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by BoldBrainz(m): 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
9jatriot:
Thank you sir for the correction.
The day they taught that one in our night school, I dozed off.

E clear!!

12 Likes

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by successmatters(m): 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
9jatriot:
Wonderful. Abi na toy car you mean? Even the toy car sef, na from China we de import all of them

Yes, because we no get light to study prototypes for more than 2 hours. China get electricity 24 hours.

My point is that Nigeria is being held down so that some people won't become too successful.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by 9jatriot(m): 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
What of during the day?

I disagree. If you really want to be successful without being destructive, no one can hold you back.
successmatters:

Yes, because we no get light to study prototypes for more than 2 hours. China get electricity 24 hours.

My point is that Nigeria is being held down so that some people won't become too successful.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by successmatters(m): 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
9jatriot:
What of during the day?

I disagree

Bros, everything in technology requires steady power supply. Not daylight.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by bender79: 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ronu people won't like this

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Jostoman: 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
9jatriot:
The only time many Nigerians get creative is when it is time to foment trouble.

what they are doing now is also good ideas because we can continue this type of nonsense where someone will just manipulate the whole process, tell inec to declare him because he believe he will be untouchable after collecting power.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by EbolaTinubu: 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
Tochitee:
The moment DSS speak to their sponsor in the language they understand,they will will call it another thing.
Nonsense dss

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by 9jatriot(m): 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
Anyway point noted.

The excuse is that there is no power.
successmatters:

Bros, everything in technology requires steady power supply. Not daylight.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Jostoman: 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2023
The daylight manipulation must not stand.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by complexstuffs(m): 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
Bluntguy:
Those judiciary people are under pressure to do the right thing.
They can't do otherwise.
Billboard or no billboard, all eyes are on the judiciary. grin

The right thing is for the Judiciary to kick that margort called Bitter Obi yo the gutters where he belings

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Samsunny99: 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
Parachoko:
Waste of Time
Yeah exactly to you
Na how u understand am be that

3 Likes

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Samsunny99: 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
complexstuffs:

The right thing is for the Judiciary to kick that margort called Bitter Obi yo the gutters where he belings
Calm down first make them pass verdict don't be so stupid na

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2023
successmatters:
I have ordered for 100 shirts, I will share it to people soon.

Nigeria must be better in my lifetime.

We cannot allow thieves and drug barons to win this fight.
I just pray that you don't cry blood when the judgement favours us the people of one Nigeria... 🇳🇬❤️🇳🇬of one Nigeria the next thing will be Biafra or death by then we the good people of one Nigeria will not be there for your rescue when MAZRIL KANURIL EL-AFGHANEASTERNI and MAZRIL SILIMONI EL-EKPATAMI will be dealing with you guys... Because it will be an 8 years sit at home......

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Kusu12: 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
Which people or Ipobidense people? Deluded set of people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Kusu12: 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Nigerians truly wanted Peter Obi. But Tinubu rigged his way through .

But I trust the judiciary to do the needful and kick tinubu out

Which Nigerians or Ipobidense people, dreamer from Agulu.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo by Blazebond(m): 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2023
One person buy plain polo for about 3k or 5 k,put design of "all eyes on judiciary" for front and maybe back,begin to sell am 10k or 15k upwards to mugus like una so that una go fit dey shout all eyes on judiciary while him and his family they do balancing for acct eveyrday.

21 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . / RMRDC: Hussain Ibrahim Lists ‘Kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough In Senate / Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.