Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,979 members, 7,810,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Hope Uzodinma And Owelle Rochas Okorocha Meet In Aso Villa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma And Owelle Rochas Okorocha Meet In Aso Villa (26574 Views)

Former SGF & Rochas Okorocha Meet Peter Obi In Abuja (Pics) / Buhari, Okorocha Meet In Aso Rock "Certificate Of Return" / How Uzodinma And Okorocha's Factions Clashed At APC Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodinma And Owelle Rochas Okorocha Meet In Aso Villa by Fiscus105(m): 6:29am On Aug 18, 2023
Now that he is seeking for re-election, supreme court gov would be friend to even an enermy.

Naija politicians I salute u oooo.

If Mr subsidy sees that court can ask for re-election at supreme court now, he would quickly change draconian policy and start doing what people want. Then, he would forget that he is implementing draconian policy that would make Nigeria prosperous
Re: Hope Uzodinma And Owelle Rochas Okorocha Meet In Aso Villa by Ezmans: 6:44am On Aug 18, 2023
yarimo:
Hope UZODIMMA victory is 100% assured according to majority of imo state voters
let him rule for 100 years
Re: Hope Uzodinma And Owelle Rochas Okorocha Meet In Aso Villa by favour32(m): 7:03am On Aug 18, 2023
You have been warned several times,
"do not die in their war"

Wike for example,ran to cancer rather than malaria.

Respect to Dele Farotimi.
Re: Hope Uzodinma And Owelle Rochas Okorocha Meet In Aso Villa by LagosFirstSon: 7:08am On Aug 18, 2023
yarimo:
Hope UZODIMMA victory is 100% assured according to majority of imo state voters
just dey whine yourself 😂😂😂
Re: Hope Uzodinma And Owelle Rochas Okorocha Meet In Aso Villa by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:21am On Aug 18, 2023
If the Judiciary does not do the right thing. They should wait for the anger of the youths.

Enough said.
Re: Hope Uzodinma And Owelle Rochas Okorocha Meet In Aso Villa by phorget(m): 7:25am On Aug 18, 2023
jahsharon:
Emilokan Tinubu can make Lucifer to go and apologize to God, to Jesus, to the Holy Spirit, and to all the humans he has led astray. Tinubu is the bridge builder.

There is nobody that Tinubu cannot bring into his fold.

Can we all remember that Tinubu took Buhari to IBB toward the election to kick out Goatluck Jonathan? Those who are old enough here will know that IBB and Buhari are bitter enemies after IBB overthrew Buhari and locked him up in jail. Buhari even divorced his first wife for fraternizing with IBB family. But, Tinubu brought IBB and Buhari together.

Bridge builder without end results.
So after fraternizing among those names what benefits did Nigerians enjoyed? Despite Buhari winning the election back then we all know how monumentally he failed and now the same failure is fraternizing with Ebola himself.
Re: Hope Uzodinma And Owelle Rochas Okorocha Meet In Aso Villa by twilliamx(m): 7:32am On Aug 18, 2023
YouAreNobody:

You do not speak for us
And "You" are nobody
Re: Hope Uzodinma And Owelle Rochas Okorocha Meet In Aso Villa by penearth(m): 7:36am On Aug 18, 2023
Think9ja:
Politics is deep.

Some fools are crying stolen mandate, not knowing that Goodluck and his family supported Tinubu

Goodluck actually asked Obi to destabilize Atiku's votes as a payback for what Atiku and co did to him in 2014

Now see Rochas and Uzodimma romancing each other.

Tomorrow you will see Obaseki and Shaibu together

9ja no fit better
If you get opportunity, steal your own commot

This ur comment no follow. Na beer parlor jungle
Re: Hope Uzodinma And Owelle Rochas Okorocha Meet In Aso Villa by AutheBishop: 7:49am On Aug 18, 2023
Call politicians dirty and not the game. They only use the ignorance to advance their selfish and bloody lifestyle.
Re: Hope Uzodinma And Owelle Rochas Okorocha Meet In Aso Villa by Abagworo(m): 7:58am On Aug 18, 2023
Okorocha should distant himself from Uzodinma or he'll stain himself with reputation of bringing insecurity to Soitheast. Uzodinma should bear his cross alone with his Nwaneri. The best Okorocha should do as a party man is staying neutral.
Re: Hope Uzodinma And Owelle Rochas Okorocha Meet In Aso Villa by Bluntemperor: 7:59am On Aug 18, 2023
gidgiddy:
Two men that absolutely hate and despise each other

But many mumu of the so called Opposition Party always ranting on Nairaland fails to know that ' in Politics ,there is no Permanent Enemies but Interests of Politicians is always Paramount to them'.
Make Una continue to think that politicians are enemies,then you de play be that! For they married one another and advanced their Interests when you are divided.
Re: Hope Uzodinma And Owelle Rochas Okorocha Meet In Aso Villa by blacksam01: 8:11am On Aug 18, 2023
Does Gadnuje not have anothe cap design aside the tinubu enigma..?

Eye servuce man
Re: Hope Uzodinma And Owelle Rochas Okorocha Meet In Aso Villa by lokito: 8:13am On Aug 18, 2023
Both of them are like Night and Day. They're like Shekarau and Kwakwanso. "They can never meet"

Today is probably experiencing a very high climatic change.
Re: Hope Uzodinma And Owelle Rochas Okorocha Meet In Aso Villa by Vipoted: 8:17am On Aug 18, 2023
Think9ja:
Politics is deep.

Some fools are crying stolen mandate, not knowing that Goodluck and his family supported Tinubu

Goodluck actually asked Obi to destabilize Atiku's votes as a payback for what Atiku and co did to him in 2014

9ja no fit better
What about what Tinubu did to him ? Cos I think Tinubu did more

Before u attack me ? Am a non apolotical observer and do not hate nor despise any candidate
Re: Hope Uzodinma And Owelle Rochas Okorocha Meet In Aso Villa by AfonjaPriest: 8:31am On Aug 18, 2023
Halflove:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num: Oyom Ubi
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below a previous post of yours.
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Hope Uzodinma And Owelle Rochas Okorocha Meet In Aso Villa by Easylife1234: 9:00am On Aug 18, 2023
One Love 💕
Re: Hope Uzodinma And Owelle Rochas Okorocha Meet In Aso Villa by juman(m): 9:05am On Aug 18, 2023
Tinubu and ganduje are working making their party stronger.
Buhari also tried a lot building the party.
Re: Hope Uzodinma And Owelle Rochas Okorocha Meet In Aso Villa by FlamesD: 9:09am On Aug 18, 2023
Uzodinma's job has been completed. He was use to frustrate Rochas and clip his political wings again the last election. The assignment was completed and now the reconciliation. "He who sold his brother, even his buyers will be afraid of him" The damage was huge.
Re: Hope Uzodinma And Owelle Rochas Okorocha Meet In Aso Villa by Oluwaseunomo: 9:10am On Aug 18, 2023
Asgard73:
… and youths have lost their lives for this beings..

Who send the youths to go and loss their lives. One spanner lost
Re: Hope Uzodinma And Owelle Rochas Okorocha Meet In Aso Villa by Longinyamapucci(m): 10:42am On Aug 18, 2023
Bar1941:
Ganduje my man, I fell you at the back....

Northern politicians sabi how to press the balls of these dotians, they only make noise online.

Do you know which tribe that gave you politics, do you know the people who started what is called Nigeria today...by the way who are dotans as you sound...do you know where the tribe Igbo ends...you desert conquered people think we care what one idiot that has no land down here thinks about us neither your kind

I'm tempted to go deeper in ya ma pucci but I later realized that she's ain't my class.
Re: Hope Uzodinma And Owelle Rochas Okorocha Meet In Aso Villa by yarimo(m): 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
YouAreNobody:

You do not speak for us
I speak for patriotic imo state citizens, not unknown gun men and IPOB terrorists members
Re: Hope Uzodinma And Owelle Rochas Okorocha Meet In Aso Villa by Staru1(m): 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
SmartPolician:
Supreme Court did Imo people the greatest disservice and evil of all time by imposing Hope Uzodinma on the state.
but yet he building the best road, aside killing of mass... hope govt remember more rural in cojoin with urban than any outside sam mbakwe....
Re: Hope Uzodinma And Owelle Rochas Okorocha Meet In Aso Villa by Yestogood: 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
Think9ja:
Politics is deep.

9ja no fit better

This is totally unsubstantiated.
Re: Hope Uzodinma And Owelle Rochas Okorocha Meet In Aso Villa by gebest: 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2023
gidgiddy:
Two men that absolutely hate and despise each other
But na Rochas Okorocha find trouble, why e go use his son in law as his successor.
Re: Hope Uzodinma And Owelle Rochas Okorocha Meet In Aso Villa by Exceed15: 11:38am On Aug 22, 2023
And youth have died because of these men. Only Foolish people defend politicians.
Re: Hope Uzodinma And Owelle Rochas Okorocha Meet In Aso Villa by YouAreNobody: 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
yarimo:
I speak for patriotic imo state citizens, not unknown gun men and IPOB terrorists members

We don't need almajiri to speak for us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" / Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE / PDP Tells Ibrahim Magu To Step Aside As EFCC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.