Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

How To Transfer Airtime/credit From Airtel To MTN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Transfer Airtime/credit From Airtel To MTN (2364 Views)

Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. / How To Borrow Credit From Airtel In Nigeria – Extra Credit Code / Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transfer Airtime/credit From Airtel To MTN by Username44: 3:45am On Aug 18, 2023
Do you find yourself in the situation of transferring airtime from your Airtel to MTN sim card, or trying to do so for a friend or close one?

This can be a very demanding task and could leave many in doubt. This is not basic and is being done on a basic.

I have made articles on how to transfer airtime from one Airtel sim to another in the past, and for other networks too so users can achieve this with ease.

But transferring from one network to another is quite complex, the reason I decided to make this post on how to transfer from Airtel to MTN.

Airtel Networks Limited (Airtel Nigeria), commonly known as Airtel, is a leading mobile network operator in Nigeria. According to the subscriber’s statistics.

They have a huge and loyal subscriber base who depend on them for their telecommunication needs and other related features.

They are rivaled by other telecommunication networks in providing super service. With one of the top dogs in the game being MTN.

MTN Group Limited is a South African multinational mobile telecommunications company, operating in many African and Asian countries. Its head office is in Johannesburg.

Users of both networks enjoy lots of services from them. From making calls, and sending airtime and data to loved ones to keep in touch.

But one frequent question that is usually asked is how to transfer airtime/credit from one network to another. Specifically from the Airtel network to MTN.

In this blog post guide, I will be providing as many details as possible about this topic and how to transfer airtime from Airtel to MTN.

So let’s get started on this article on how to transfer airtime/credit from Airtel to MTN.

CONTINUE READING
https://zlnk.io/1vqMf9
Re: How To Transfer Airtime/credit From Airtel To MTN by Iyasaburi: 3:51am On Aug 18, 2023
Hustler!
Re: How To Transfer Airtime/credit From Airtel To MTN by Username44: 3:54am On Aug 18, 2023
Iyasaburi:
Hustler!
baba!
Re: How To Transfer Airtime/credit From Airtel To MTN by Thomhenry: 4:46am On Aug 18, 2023
If you won't paste it here, hold it.
A simple Google search will show the steps. A very simple procedure
Re: How To Transfer Airtime/credit From Airtel To MTN by Josbreed: 5:06am On Aug 18, 2023
Thomhenry:
If you won't paste it here, hold it.
A simple Google search will show the steps. A very simple procedure

I agree with you, I rather Google it than to click that uselezz link. La click la die.

(1) (Reply)

Unlock Airtel ZLT X25 Pro 5G Router To Use All Networks / Ao Can I Configure My Bb 4 Browsing With Airtel Pls Help. / Please How Do I Subscribe A Month For My Iphone 4s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.