Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,507 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

How To Deworm A Puppy Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How To Deworm A Puppy Dog (228 Views)

Please What Effect Drugs Can I Use To Deworm My Dog / Get A Puppy Or Adult Dog From AJESEH KENNELS / IS 3 Tablet Of PRAZICAN Suitable To Deworm A Year Old GSD At Once? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deworm A Puppy Dog by Tamtam123: 5:29am On Aug 18, 2023
Puppies are susceptible to a variety of parasites, including worms. These parasites can cause a number of health problems, so it is important to deworm your puppy regularly.

When to Deworm a Puppy

The first time you should deworm your puppy is at 2 weeks of age. You should then deworm them every 2 weeks until they are 12 weeks old. After that, you can deworm them every month until they are 6 months old.

Read more------------------https://tamtampetcare.com/2023/08/18/how-to-deworm-a-puppy-dog/

(1) (Reply)

The Top 10 Most Popular Dog Breeds In The USA / I Need A Female Pitbull Puppy In Ilorin / I Need A Female Pitbull Pup In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.