Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

From Darkness To Light IV - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Darkness To Light IV (77 Views)

From Darkness To Holiness (the Past - Present Life Of Sis. Christabel Pephra) / Let There Be Light IV / Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Darkness To Light IV by kpakpandoN(m): 6:11am On Aug 18, 2023
Darkness is linked with barrenness. This implies that light is equivalent to fruitfulness. When you study the Scriptures, you will see that God is interested in your fruitfulness. The very first commandment He gave to man is “Be fruitful and multiply” (Genesis 1:28). In Exodus 23:26, the Almighty God said clearly: “There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil. I am decreeing, that if you are trusting God for the fruit of the womb, you will carry your own twins soon, in Jesus’ name.

There are some cases of barrenness where the doctor cannot see anything wrong with the couple because the devil is at work. A woman’s mother-in-law once visited her house and said, “My daughter, eat this bread and use it to block your womb”. The girl ate it, not taking the woman’s words seriously. From that day, she stopped menstruating for several years. Thank God we held a programme in her town that ran for some days. One afternoon during the programme, she slept and had a dream. In the dream, some people dressed like medical doctors laid her on the table, opened up her belly and began to pull out a rope. The rope was very long, and at the end of the rope was a very black piece of bread. By the time she woke, she saw that the bed was wet with her menstrual flow. The last time I heard from her, she already had 5 children. Whatever darkness has used to stop your fruitfulness – whether it is in child-bearing or otherwise, the Light will deal with it.

Some people asked me not too long ago, “Why are you against same-sex marriage?” I asked in turn, “How will two men or two women produce a child?” They mentioned adoption, but who is going to produce the child they are going to adopt? If we all adopt this lifestyle, the human race would become extinct in less than a hundred years. I told them, “The devil is a liar”. I don’t care what people or organisations say, I will stand by the truth. The word of God is clear: “Be fruitful and multiply”.

Anyone trying to do anything that disobeys that instruction is disobeying God Himself.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven Daily Devotional Community / Completing The New Testament In A Year (day238) / Strife In Nature.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.