Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Fuel Marketers Confirm Reintroduction Of Petrol Subsidy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Marketers Confirm Reintroduction Of Petrol Subsidy (2611 Views)

Naira Crumbles To 920/$, Fuel Marketers Push For Fresh Price Hike / N195 Enforcement: Fuel Marketers Plan Shutdown Monday / Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Marketers Confirm Reintroduction Of Petrol Subsidy by Dpath: 7:47am On Aug 18, 2023
Fuel Marketers Confirm Reintroduction Of Petrol Subsidy

Click on the link below to read full details:

https://thenationreporters.com/2023/08/18/fuel-marketers-confirm-reintroduction-of-petrol-subsidy/

The Nation Reporters
Re: Fuel Marketers Confirm Reintroduction Of Petrol Subsidy by sleek214(m): 7:50am On Aug 18, 2023
I knew it
Re: Fuel Marketers Confirm Reintroduction Of Petrol Subsidy by CodeTemplar: 7:56am On Aug 18, 2023
We told them o. Fix refineries first, they allocated me villages in Osun and Abia. Now see ...

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Marketers Confirm Reintroduction Of Petrol Subsidy by SalamRushdie: 7:57am On Aug 18, 2023
Lol
Re: Fuel Marketers Confirm Reintroduction Of Petrol Subsidy by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:00am On Aug 18, 2023
Stewpid people
Re: Fuel Marketers Confirm Reintroduction Of Petrol Subsidy by HeartlessMan: 8:15am On Aug 18, 2023
Agbado politics don fail.
Master strategist this, US-trained accountant that.

11 Likes

Re: Fuel Marketers Confirm Reintroduction Of Petrol Subsidy by BlackSpanner: 8:19am On Aug 18, 2023
Agbado ati ewa Economics model, from the master strategist in the mud.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Marketers Confirm Reintroduction Of Petrol Subsidy by favor914: 8:26am On Aug 18, 2023
BlackSpanner:
Agbado ati ewa Economics model, from the master strategist in the mud.
You probably didn’t click the link to read the unverified nonsense, just jumped into a conclusion as expectant from a lazy Almijiri?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Marketers Confirm Reintroduction Of Petrol Subsidy by favor914: 8:30am On Aug 18, 2023
CodeTemplar:
We told them o. Fix refineries first, they allocated me villages in Osun and Abia. Now see ...
Those Allocators were correct, fix refineries indeed, with which money, same money been used to pay subsidy for you?

Quite obvious that you did not click the link, just jumped into a vague assumption.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Marketers Confirm Reintroduction Of Petrol Subsidy by keymatt(m): 8:35am On Aug 18, 2023
Master strategist going back to his vomit 🤮 grin grin grin Agbado stolen mandate about to crash. grin grin grin

Karma will distribute the 2012 sweets for all Ojota dancers and sponsors. 😎
Re: Fuel Marketers Confirm Reintroduction Of Petrol Subsidy by Windblown2much: 8:42am On Aug 18, 2023
I don't believe this.

Fake news

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Marketers Confirm Reintroduction Of Petrol Subsidy by favor914: 8:43am On Aug 18, 2023
keymatt:
Master strategist going back to his vomit 🤮 grin grin grin Agbado stolen mandate about to crash. grin grin grin

Karma will distribute the 2012 sweets for all Ojota dancers and sponsors. 😎
You would realize how naive & ignorant minded you are, when your Oga sends you to go & buy petrol for the generator, you will tell the fuel attendant, I thought they said they had reintroduced subsidy?
Re: Fuel Marketers Confirm Reintroduction Of Petrol Subsidy by CodeTemplar: 8:44am On Aug 18, 2023
favor914:
Those Allocators were correct, fix refineries indeed, with which money, same money been used to pay subsidy for you?

Quite obvious that you did not click the link, just jumped into a vague assumption.
so it only when the govt you work for is tasked with performing that money finishes? When they need furniture allowance, constituency project funds, general looting lootables, 120 convoy there is money.

Pilgrimage, war in Niger, rail to Niger they have funds o.

You must be high on fufu and blood tonic this morning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Marketers Confirm Reintroduction Of Petrol Subsidy by favor914: 8:47am On Aug 18, 2023
CodeTemplar:
so it only when the govt you work for is tasked with performing that money finishes? When they need furniture allowance, constituency project funds, general looting lootables, 120 convoy there is money.

Pilgrimage, war in Niger, rail to Niger they have funds o.

You must be high on fufu and blood tonic this morning.

Don’t blame me Code Templar, since you were born in The Federal Republic of Nigeria, name the year that government (army or civilian) has fixed the refineries?

Yet not one year has ever passed, that money for Turn Around Maintenance (TAM) wasn’t allocated.

Keep deceiving yourself, Lazy Almijiri.
Re: Fuel Marketers Confirm Reintroduction Of Petrol Subsidy by keymatt(m): 8:51am On Aug 18, 2023
favor914:
You would realize how naive & ignorant minded you are, when your Oga sends you to go & buy petrol for the generator, you will tell the fuel attendant, I thought they said they had reintroduced subsidy?
My dear agbado friend, how's the trekking? Hope say your shoes never chop finish? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel Marketers Confirm Reintroduction Of Petrol Subsidy by favor914: 8:52am On Aug 18, 2023
keymatt:
My dear agbado friend, how's the trekking? Hope say your shoes never chop finish? grin grin grin
I guess you must be speaking from your own experience since no money to enter bus, let alone owning a vehicle, Na trekking with those your chopped sandals is all you know, imagining everyone else is like you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Marketers Confirm Reintroduction Of Petrol Subsidy by maticar: 8:54am On Aug 18, 2023
grin wink

Master strategist isonu

tongue grin

We will hit the ground flying like eiye.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Marketers Confirm Reintroduction Of Petrol Subsidy by maticar: 8:55am On Aug 18, 2023
Windblown2much:
I don't believe this.

Fake news
Yes stick your head in your arse till kingdom come
Re: Fuel Marketers Confirm Reintroduction Of Petrol Subsidy by favor914: 8:58am On Aug 18, 2023
maticar:

Yes stick your head in your arse till kingdom come
Na inside forest you dey reside, go petrol station go find out if subsidy has been reintroduced?
Re: Fuel Marketers Confirm Reintroduction Of Petrol Subsidy by keymatt(m): 8:58am On Aug 18, 2023
favor914:
I guess you must be speaking from your own experience since no money to enter bus, let alone owning a vehicle?
grin grin My dear agbado friend, car and transportation is not a problem for obedient people 😎
Re: Fuel Marketers Confirm Reintroduction Of Petrol Subsidy by favor914: 9:03am On Aug 18, 2023
keymatt:
grin grin My dear agbado friend, car and transportation is not a problem for obedient people 😎
Auto pilot wailers, just shows how vague minded you really are. Nonsensical Munch Bunch.
Re: Fuel Marketers Confirm Reintroduction Of Petrol Subsidy by keymatt(m): 9:06am On Aug 18, 2023
favor914:
Auto pilot wailers, just shows how vague minded you really are. Nonsensical Munch Bunch.
Eya seems like you never chop this morning grin grin grin your agbado president has made bread 🥪 very expensive beyond your reach. grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel Marketers Confirm Reintroduction Of Petrol Subsidy by favor914: 9:09am On Aug 18, 2023
keymatt:
Eya seems like you never chop this morning grin grin grin your agbado president has made bread 🥪 very expensive beyond your reach. grin
Keep telling us about your personal experience, Na only you know what you are going through, he who feels it, knows it, from the abundance of the heart, the mouth 👄 speaks.
Re: Fuel Marketers Confirm Reintroduction Of Petrol Subsidy by keymatt(m): 9:18am On Aug 18, 2023
favor914:
Keep telling us about your personal experience, Na only you know what you are going through, he who feels it, knows it, from the abundance of the heart, the mouth 👄 speaks.
We Obidients are not hungry people. 😎 We can help you with food incase you need help. The only condition is total repentance from Agbado spirit.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Marketers Confirm Reintroduction Of Petrol Subsidy by Ofunaofu: 9:20am On Aug 18, 2023
When we told them that "Subsidy is gone" pronouncement made by Tinubu at his inauguration ground was the most thoughtless speech ever made by a president of a country, they called us Ipob and children of hate

Now are back to square one

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Marketers Confirm Reintroduction Of Petrol Subsidy by excanny: 9:22am On Aug 18, 2023
Copy copy grin

Obi said he will remove subsidy, you didn't even bother to consult well on how he planned to carry it out.

And you went ahead implementing foolish agbado copy copy politics.

Brain full of agbado. grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel Marketers Confirm Reintroduction Of Petrol Subsidy by Ezmans: 9:32am On Aug 18, 2023
favor914:
You probably didn’t click the link to read the unverified nonsense, just jumped into a conclusion as expectant from a lazy Almijiri?
ebola on the mud

1 Like

Re: Fuel Marketers Confirm Reintroduction Of Petrol Subsidy by Ezmans: 9:35am On Aug 18, 2023
favor914:
it was reintroduced secretly to avert another increase
Re: Fuel Marketers Confirm Reintroduction Of Petrol Subsidy by CodeTemplar: 9:54am On Aug 18, 2023
favor914:
Don’t blame me Code Templar, since you were born in The Federal Republic of Nigeria, name the year that government (army or civilian) has fixed the refineries?

Yet not one year has ever passed, that money for Turn Around Maintenance (TAM) wasn’t allocated.

Keep deceiving yourself, Lazy Almijiri.
keep consoling yourself
Re: Fuel Marketers Confirm Reintroduction Of Petrol Subsidy by ToladolVentures(m): 10:16am On Aug 18, 2023
Is this good news or bad news?
Re: Fuel Marketers Confirm Reintroduction Of Petrol Subsidy by vizboy(m): 10:21am On Aug 18, 2023
It is a lie... Government said the opposite

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! FBI Director Finally Arrives Nigeria With Tinubu Files!!! / Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! / Meet The Men Behind The New Aviation College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.