Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Quote This Post If You Have A Product Worth $100 And Above - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Quote This Post If You Have A Product Worth $100 And Above (251 Views)

Claim FREE TRX Worth $100 / Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Now Worth $100 Billion / Jeff Bezos Is Now Worth $100 Billion After Amazon Black Friday Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quote This Post If You Have A Product Worth $100 And Above by mushroomFarm: 8:58am On Aug 18, 2023
Simple and straightforward. I need business partners. Majorly I will handle your marketing while you part away with (between 25 to 75%) of your profit. 100+ weekly sales guaranteed.
Quote this post and let's discuss business.
This is strictly for a startup I am launching outside Nigeria.
Only legitimate and legal products allowed.
Betting offers also allowed but nothing like scam abeg.
Re: Quote This Post If You Have A Product Worth $100 And Above by RoadMozart(m): 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2023
mushroomFarm:
Simple and straightforward. I need business partners. Majorly I will handle your marketing while you part away with (between 25 to 75%) of your profit. 100+ weekly sales guaranteed.
Are agricultural products included?
Re: Quote This Post If You Have A Product Worth $100 And Above by haybhi1(m): 12:51pm On Mar 18
mushroomFarm:

Hello Damilola, how's Russia? I hope you're fine.
My younger brother gained an admission to study in Russia, LETI, St. Petersburg. They are currently making some documents demands, please, I really need your guidance. Please.

I know you don't know but we have some stuffs in common, you attended Unilorin, I'm currently a student. We're in the same study field, and now my brother is set to join you there.
Re: Quote This Post If You Have A Product Worth $100 And Above by mushroomFarm: 3:12pm On Apr 08
haybhi1:

Hello Damilola, how's Russia? I hope you're fine.
My younger brother gained an admission to study in Russia, LETI, St. Petersburg. They are currently making some documents demands, please, I really need your guidance. Please.

I know you don't know but we have some stuffs in common, you attended Unilorin, I'm currently a student. We're in the same study field, and now my brother is set to join you there.
I am sorry I replied so late. How is it...going
Re: Quote This Post If You Have A Product Worth $100 And Above by haybhi1(m): 10:21pm On Apr 09
mushroomFarm:

I am sorry I replied so late. How is it...going
It's okay. We've been instructed to submit forms and documents, that they will forward to the Russian government. So we await their response. Thank you for your response.

1 Like

Re: Quote This Post If You Have A Product Worth $100 And Above by mushroomFarm: 5:44am On Apr 10
haybhi1:
It's okay. We've been instructed to submit forms and documents, that they will forward to the Russian government. So we await their response. Thank you for your response.
To the government? For visa invite or what exactly?

(1) (Reply)

Car Hire Services / Flutterwave Expands Payment Services To India / Is Napco8 A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.