Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,126 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

MTFE: Biggest Ponzi Scheme Of The Century Shut Down With $1bn Investors’ Fund - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MTFE: Biggest Ponzi Scheme Of The Century Shut Down With $1bn Investors’ Fund (1859 Views)

Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed / Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians / MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTFE: Biggest Ponzi Scheme Of The Century Shut Down With $1bn Investors’ Fund by QUICKLOANARENA: 9:27am On Aug 18, 2023
The Metaverse Foreign Exchange Group (MTFE), codenamed one of the biggest ponzi scheme of the century has now been shut down after it successfully duped unsuspecting investors with over a staggering $1 billion dollars, VERY SERIAL can authoritatively report.

In a harrowing turn of events, Nigeria has been rocked by what is now known as the MTFE Ponzi scheme, an audacious crypto fraud that duped unsuspecting investors out of a staggering $1 billion. Most tragically, the majority of victims hail from the northern regions of the country, according to Binance reports, serving as a grim reminder of the critical role that knowledge plays in safeguarding oneself against Ponzi schemes and fraudulent crypto projects.

VERY SERIAL undertsands that Ponzi scheme investments have become so popular lately globally and especially in Nigeria. It is becoming more and more popular everyday and making victims of unsuspecting people who wants to gain ridiculous returns by just “investing” their funds and enjoying. I remember when MMM came into Nigeria and many people lost millions of naira into the scam scheme. Then I warned many of my friends against investing the ponzi scheme but many of them refused. I told them it’s a ponzi scheme that is only paying their investors from new funds collected from new investors, but they refused to listen until many lost all their funds.

The MTFE Ponzi Scheme Unveiled
VERY SERIAL gathered that the MTFE saga, which has left a trail of financial ruin and heartache, showcased the dark side of the cryptocurrency world. Luring in eager investors with the promise of unparalleled returns, the orchestrators of the scheme capitalized on the prevailing curiosity surrounding cryptocurrencies. Operating under a veneer of legitimacy, the Ponzi scheme exploited the lack of awareness and financial education among its victims.

CONTINUE READING
https://www.veryserial.com/mtfe-scam-ponzi-scheme-shutdown-with-1bn/

Re: MTFE: Biggest Ponzi Scheme Of The Century Shut Down With $1bn Investors’ Fund by izuch(m): 9:31am On Aug 18, 2023
We warned them but they were already blinded by greed. Ponzi schemes always ends with heartbreak.

1 Like

Re: MTFE: Biggest Ponzi Scheme Of The Century Shut Down With $1bn Investors’ Fund by Kingosytex(m): 9:45am On Aug 18, 2023
Another will soon pop up and people will still fall.
If after what MMM, MMMempire and the rest did, you still fall prey to all these, then your stupidity is hereditary cheesy
Chinmark of yesterday just came and conquered, same as Ovaizo and a whole lot of others.
Una too get funds to waste, I swear cheesy

3 Likes

Re: MTFE: Biggest Ponzi Scheme Of The Century Shut Down With $1bn Investors’ Fund by QUICKLOANARENA: 9:52am On Aug 18, 2023
izuch:
We warned them but they were already blinded by greed. Ponzi schemes always ends with heartbreak.

How people easily fall prey to these ponzi schemes is beyond me. It could only have been a greed mentality... This get rich quick syndrome without working should be stopped. I pity victims.

3 Likes

Re: MTFE: Biggest Ponzi Scheme Of The Century Shut Down With $1bn Investors’ Fund by MrsTwrite(f): 10:05am On Aug 18, 2023
I wonder how people still fall for these ponzi schemes after the rise and fall of MMM. angry
Re: MTFE: Biggest Ponzi Scheme Of The Century Shut Down With $1bn Investors’ Fund by April4th(m): 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2023
Invested in this mtfe, pulled out early enough as soon as I tripled my investment. Only greedy people go down with a sinking ship, mmm has thought me a bitter lesson I wouldn't forget in this life or the next.

1 Like

Re: MTFE: Biggest Ponzi Scheme Of The Century Shut Down With $1bn Investors’ Fund by angelEmade: 2:30am On Aug 19, 2023
Anyone who wants to build something like this, website, mobile app, browser extension, should contact me asap. I'll charge you 200k for development fee and 100k for maintenance. Which means I'll continue to support the technical aspect of ur biz while all finances are in your care. +796...44...16....55..777
I work in an high value tech company and I'll like to pitch you a very innovative idea i have for this thing.
Re: MTFE: Biggest Ponzi Scheme Of The Century Shut Down With $1bn Investors’ Fund by MrBroke(m): 8:38am On Aug 19, 2023
Only fools fall for this obvious shit. Scam way go scam me no dey, I don pass that level. People are too ignorant

(1) (Reply)

How To Make An Extra N20,000 Every Month! / A Forever Lifetime Investment! / How To Make Money From Wema Bank ALAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.