Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

The Indisputable Fact About PEPT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Indisputable Fact About PEPT (831 Views)

Noise About PEPT Is Gradually Fading Away.. / One Indisputable Fact About The Military Couple killed By Ipob / Some Indisputable Facts About The Igbos And Igboland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Indisputable Fact About PEPT by Stubborn82: 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2023
The president of Nigeria are not the same with other president in the world, the nigerian president is like a monarch in disguise, he receives first hand, undiluted information then use it for his own advantage. During Jonathan time, some folks in the North was trying to impeach him, the information got to him from someone who is even part of the meeting which happenedto be one of the military General, then Jonathan quickly and instantly restrategise.
Recall that after the election, Jonathan put a call across to Buhari to congratulate him, someting happened before that call that is not open to everybody. he has received credible information that, even if he fight, he will still loose, Jonathan look up and down, there is no hope, then he played very smart by conceded the defeat, thank God, his smartness pay him well. Let assume that Jonathan didn't receive first hand information, he would have fight dirty and shamefully lost.
The truth must be said, you see this Presidential Tribunal thing, it's just a formalities control, in the second election that retained Buhari, there were lots of glaring facts that Atiku won, I don't know maybe many of you followed up the case, in fact the way the judges are stupidly trashing atiku case out, only the intelligent people will know that something has happened behind close door before the judges start the case, I saw Atiku weeping bitterly in the court, I can't but help also to cry, not for him but for the fact the last hope that he has isn't favourable to him.
What am I trying to say is this, how the case will go or end, the president has been hinted, and if there is going to be any flaws on his side, they wil cause a delay to rectify it before the judgment day, even if it is obi or Atiku that is the president the same thing they will do, Nigeria has not reach the level of American democracy we are clamouring for, Nigeria has not openly assassinated any of her president before and you want that same democracy, ok dey play.
One of the reason why Tinubu still quiet on his critics, especially the obidients and Atikulates, is that, he is waiting for the tribunal judgement to be pass, after that obidients will see shege with double banza. And many will be lock up and forgotten in the cell, even some of the PEPT judges will also lock some of the obidients up for threat to life.
Here is the shocker, a bill will be pass shortly after the PEPT judgement, this bill will shock many people, I will not disclose that now. Any president of Nigeria always have PEPT under control. My advice to the aggrieved, is that, if you have the means, try and start to prepare your jakpa document, you can't rant in Nigeria o, try jakpa first and start ranting. Trust me Tinubu regime will not favour you but it will surely favours me.
I come in peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Indisputable Fact About PEPT by Okoroawusa: 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2023
Akuko mama Ngozi na ndi yard

4 Likes

Re: The Indisputable Fact About PEPT by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2023
They have started crying already. :-Political illiterates. cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Indisputable Fact About PEPT by muykem: 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2023
The real truth is that the case in PEPT is worthless and useless. You can not remove governor and president by mere searching their past records. You must prove beyond reasonable doubt that you are the one actually won the election. Atiku and Peter Obi abandoned their plead that they won the election and refused to prove it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Indisputable Fact About PEPT by Tochi3(m): 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2023
Emilokans are wailing seriously nowadays grin grin
Just see the cries all over the post

4 Likes

Re: The Indisputable Fact About PEPT by 9jatriot(m): 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2023
Maybe it is a formality, maybe it is not.

But you see this 2023 one, the tribunal judges were waiting for Obi to show them how he won. Instead, the man and his lawyers were talking another thing.

They went from "I won the election and I wee prove it" to something like "I know I did not win but bikko disqualify the winner and let me and the first runners up do another election, perhaps then I can win"

So all these your grammar will probably help you nub the effect of the final judgement but do not make it look like the case was influenced.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Indisputable Fact About PEPT by Obiedun(m): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2023
The issue of Atiku's case you mentioned is a lie. Atiku only relied on a server that did not exist. He did not prove how he won the election. His lawyers just chop his ill-gotten money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Indisputable Fact About PEPT by Stubborn82: 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tochi3:
Emilokans are wailing seriously nowadays grin grin
Just see the cries all over the post
Point to the cry you are referring to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Indisputable Fact About PEPT by onumadu: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2023
When everything else failed, they resort to threats. lol
An Igbo proverb says that a naked man cannot put his hands inside pocket.
Another Igbo proverb says that you cannot use big dck to frighten a prostitute.
Nigeria is a rare kind of animal that even the worst of dictators couldn't tame.
We have seen 99. What is 100.
ALL EYES ON THE JUDICIARY.

1 Like

Re: The Indisputable Fact About PEPT by XY23: 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
Lol. I said it here a while back that the intolerance of some people and unwillingness to take what they're renowned at dishing out, will end Nigeria. What a retired Army General could stomach for 8, and another SS president who endured the worst of it. The scenario you painted wouldn't be any different from a military takeover, would it? We're almost there. This government will self-destruct and probably take out Nigeria with it.

PS. It is that intended state-capture of an already divided nation, that will push Nigeria over the edge. Mark this.

1 Like

Re: The Indisputable Fact About PEPT by favor914: 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
onumadu:
Nigeria is a rare kind of animal that even the worst of dictators couldn't tame.
You never seize to amaze me, you should call your self Onuewu, Nonsensical Obidient Keep deceiving yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Indisputable Fact About PEPT by Stubborn82: 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2023
onumadu:
What is dis one saying sef
Re: The Indisputable Fact About PEPT by onumadu: 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2023
Stubborn82:

What is dis one saying sef

Your insult aside, let me try to bring you into Igbo ancient logic since you may not be Igbo.
Let me interpret:

Interpretation: Mr Emilokan is a naked man, and everybody knows he did not win the election and cannot hide under legal technicalities to win.
He cannot pretend at being legitimate. That is what "put hands in pocket" means>

Next:

Interpretation:
Nigeria has been fcked front, back, sideways, upside down ... you name it ... by people from all types of places in the past, and somehow we are still here. Emiokan will not invent something unprecedented and will fail in the end.

Now next time before insulting people for their views, go and ask your father what the person may be communicating.

1 Like

Re: The Indisputable Fact About PEPT by Stubborn82: 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2023
onumadu:

Your insult aside, let me try to bring you into Igbo ancient logic since you may not be Igbo.
Let me interpret:

Interpretation: Mr Emilokan is a naked man, and everybody knows he did not win the election and cannot hide under legal technicalities to win.
He cannot pretend at being legitimate. That is what "put hands in pocket" means>

Next:

Interpretation:
Nigeria has been fcked front, back, sideways, upside down ... you name it ... by people from all types of places in the past, and somehow we are still here. Emiokan will not invent something unprecedented and will fail in the end.

Now next time before insulting people for their views, go and ask your father what the person may be communicating.
What is dis one saying is now an insult to you abi, you just want to deviate this topic into tribal thing but I will not allow you.
By the way, what do you mean by "everybody knows he did not win the election" who are the everybody if not obi-diots with their foolish head.
When next you want put mouth on mata wey big pass you, get yourself someone who is more wiser and intelligent to help you
Re: The Indisputable Fact About PEPT by Validated: 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2023
Stubborn82:
The president of Nigeria are not the same with other president in the world, the nigerian president is like a monarch in disguise, he receives first hand, undiluted information then use it for his own advantage. During Jonathan time, some folks in the North was trying to impeach him, the information got to him from someone who is even part of the meeting which happenedto be one of the military General, then Jonathan quickly and instantly restrategise.
Recall that after the election, Jonathan put a call across to Buhari to congratulate him, someting happened before that call that is not open to everybody. he has received credible information that, even if he fight, he will still loose, Jonathan look up and down, there is no hope, then he played very smart by conceded the defeat, thank God, his smartness pay him well. Let assume that Jonathan didn't receive first hand information, he would have fight dirty and shamefully lost.
The truth must be said, you see this Presidential Tribunal thing, it's just a formalities control, in the second election that retained Buhari, there were lots of glaring facts that Atiku won, I don't know maybe many of you followed up the case, in fact the way the judges are stupidly trashing atiku case out, only the intelligent people will know that something has happened behind close door before the judges start the case, I saw Atiku weeping bitterly in the court, I can't but help also to cry, not for him but for the fact the last hope that he has isn't favourable to him.
What am I trying to say is this, how the case will go or end, the president has been hinted, and if there is going to be any flaws on his side, they wil cause a delay to rectify it before the judgment day, even if it is obi or Atiku that is the president the same thing they will do, Nigeria has not reach the level of American democracy we are clamouring for, Nigeria has not openly assassinated any of her president before and you want that same democracy, ok dey play.
One of the reason why Tinubu still quiet on his critics, especially the obidients and Atikulates, is that, he is waiting for the tribunal judgement to be pass, after that obidients will see shege with double banza. And many will be lock up and forgotten in the cell, even some of the PEPT judges will also lock some of the obidients up for threat to life.
Here is the shocker, a bill will be pass shortly after the PEPT judgement, this bill will shock many people, I will not disclose that now. Any president of Nigeria always have PEPT under control. My advice to the aggrieved, is that, if you have the means, try and start to prepare your jakpa document, you can't rant in Nigeria o, try jakpa first and start ranting. Trust me Tinubu regime will not favour you but it will surely favours me.
I come in peace.

I think the first thing you need is a copy of Brighter Grammar. Then, go and take adult class in English language. Ehen, thereafter, you can come and comment on legal matters.
Re: The Indisputable Fact About PEPT by Stubborn82: 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
Validated:

I think the first thing you need is a copy of Brighter Grammar. Then, go and take adult class in English language. Ehen, thereafter, you can come and comment on legal matters.
You don't have a point, it is not by force or must to put mouth in every tread.
By the way, I'm not writing thesis
Re: The Indisputable Fact About PEPT by Validated: 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2023
@seun osewa, you need to create a section for vernacular (Hausa, Igbo & Yoruba) because most of the people NL like op would better express themselves with their peculiar audience. Even RCCG recognize this fact hence they have interpreters
Re: The Indisputable Fact About PEPT by Bigkoko: 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2023
Asiwaju has been written off. He knows. All the allies knows. The West knows that if Asiwaju has even 20% legitimacy they will achieve much in Niger, but his drug sanctions in the USA, not some banana republic, his known corruption and thuggery all complicated his woes. The West is in a fix, all eyes on the Judiciary.

Tinubu prayer is that he should be allowed to a rerun, not with Obi who he know would trounce him even in his bedroom but with Atiku who he has a fair chance of winning.

You think if Asiwaju knows he wont be tossed out, he will threaten the judges cynically or asked for a rerun? For your information, Asiwaju prayers is not that he won, and backed with proves but that he should be allowed to a rerun with Atiku!

Asiwaju failed the West who expected him to storm Niamey quickly before the Coupists become organized or get backing. He failed. V-POTUS Kamala was very clear on that when she called. But can Asiwaju ever be alive to his responsibility? Hell no!
Re: The Indisputable Fact About PEPT by Bigkoko: 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2023
The best Asiwaju can get is a rerun.... even at that, he stands disqualified if the letters of the law is applied judiciously! He wont join in a rerun if it gets to that point. Even if he joins, Asiwaju will still lose in Osun, Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Rivers & Kaduna. The only place he stands a chance is Ekiti & Oyo. This time around, there wont be Prof Yaks.
Every one will see the election result trickle in like in Kenya.... no stupid collation of result by old thieves cooking up figures they cant back! He is free to loot the $3b loan he took, he should just go with it so that a healthy, serious person can set Nigeria on the path of growth.
Re: The Indisputable Fact About PEPT by Ofunaofu: 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Akuko mama Ngozi na ndi yard

ezigbote akuko Mike Ejeagha

1 Like

Re: The Indisputable Fact About PEPT by Tochitee(m): 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2023
Even obi himself knows that he is just at the tribunal for formality sake. It's very impossible for Tinubu not to rule for the next four years.

1 Like

Re: The Indisputable Fact About PEPT by Ofunaofu: 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2023
onumadu:

Let me interpret:

Next:

Interpretation:

Onye aturu ilu kowara ya, mara na ego eji luo nne ya lara n'iyi

Thank you bro

1 Like

Re: The Indisputable Fact About PEPT by onumadu: 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Onye aturu ilu kowara ya, mara na ego eji luo nne ya lara n'iyi

Thank you bro

Exactly! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Moment Nigerian Policewoman Recited The National Anthem Wrongly (Video) / Negotiate With Bandits, Build Them Schools, Hospitals, Gumi Tells Tinubu / Bandits Marching Kaduna Residents Into Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.