Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Can Password And Username Connect My Wifi Repeater? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Password And Username Connect My Wifi Repeater? (207 Views)

PIA VPN Password And Username For Free / Someone Should Help Me Connect My Domain Name To My Blogger Blog / Please I Want To Connect My Tfhost Domain Name With My Blogger Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Password And Username Connect My Wifi Repeater? by kenneth6901: 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2023
Please I need some help on this, I have access to a neighbours WiFi (Username and Password) But the signal has not been all that strong so am considering getting a REPEATER or Extender but the crux of the matter is that this friend travelled for some months now so I only have access to "USERNAME and PASSWORD "

Now, I would want to know if I could link my WIFI extender to the WiFi Router with above details only.
Re: Can Password And Username Connect My Wifi Repeater? by akwesenana: 9:35am On Sep 29, 2023
Good morning, Anoneemouz. I read your diary and I'm really inspired by it. Would you mind if we connected on WhatsApp?
If you can't, could you please put me through on your scholarship process? I'm interested in it as I would soon be starting school.

Thanks for your time. smiley
Re: Can Password And Username Connect My Wifi Repeater? by AnoNeeMouz: 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2023
akwesenana:
Good morning, Anoneemouz. I read your diary and I'm really inspired by it. Would you mind if we connected on WhatsApp?
If you can't, could you please put me through on your scholarship process? I'm interested in it as I would soon be starting school.

Thanks for your time. smiley
Hi
Sorry I don't want to give out my details
For scholarships just do your research to know the ones that are available and apply for as many as you can.
MTN
Snepco
Agbami
PTDF
FEDERAL SCHOLARSHIP BOARD, etc
Join scholarship groups to stay connected too.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get More Traffic On A Blog? / Reseller Web Hosting With FREE WHMCS / Web Promotion, What You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.