Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) (78335 Views)

Emefiele's Wife, 3 Others Declared Wanted By EFCC / Keyamo, Sowore, Other Nigerians Mourn Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son (Photo) / Video Of Godwin Emefiele's House In Abuja Shared By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by hisexcellency34: 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
Throwback picture of suspended Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Governor, Godwin Emefiele with his wife and son.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2023
Wicked man

215 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by Sodiq3(m): 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2023
I don't know how to say bad prayers but may Emefiele reap the fruits of his labour. Yes, he is rich but I hope he feels the pain Nigerians felt due to his obnoxious policies cemented by the Daura man.

225 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by Kukutente23: 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2023
The wife looks Yoruba and older

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
Wicked man

No difference between you and him then.

108 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by Beremx(f): 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2023
He has been used and dumped by Buhari and his cabals. Now, he's the only one used as sacrificial lamb to pay for the sins of Buhari's failure.

Pele o!

158 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2023
Reinaldo:

No difference between you and him then.
Just leave me alone now, I'm emotional. We'll fight later

26 Likes

Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by yarimo(m): 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2023
Criminal looking very innocent in the picture

158 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by Makunahatata: 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2023
Beremx:
He has been used and dumped by Buhari and his cabals. Now, he's the only one used as sacrificial lamb to pay for the sins of Buhari's failure.

Pele o!
so Buhari and his cabals came up with the nonsense cash policies? 😒

26 Likes

Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by CodeTemplar: 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2023
He is looking ibile and oleku-ish.

8 Likes

Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by ecolime(m): 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
I initially supported the cashless policy because of vote buying but later realised, the policy did more harm than good.

The Politicians found their way around it but the poor masses and struggling businesses never did.

Emefiele ought to have backed down in the good of the larger populace. The policy truly made me understand the saying, when two elephants fight the grass suffers.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by ibtommy(m): 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
Emiewere

9 Likes

Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
Now dem don throw inside jail

Make we dey await THROW FRONT in JAIL UNIFORM grin

12 Likes

Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by datola: 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
Looking like a perfect owanbe Yoruba

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by HeartlessMan: 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
Wicked man

Yes dear?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by Eagle360(m): 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
Media trial by FG is a waste of time. We all know Emefiele will not serve any punishment.
Emefiele suppose to be h*ng along with Buhari.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by Atom007(m): 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2023
Igba tenugbe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by Grannypet34: 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2023
I see
Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by whytediamond(m): 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2023
This man, dem suppose donate am to poor masses make them skin am alive. Compound imbeciile

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by Rebuke: 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2023
Hope others learn. Emiefele and Ekeremadu's case should serve as a big lesson to our wicked politicians.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by ibtommy(m): 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2023
Sodiq3:
I don't know how to say bad prayers but may Emefiele reap the fruits of his labour. Yes, he is rich but I hope he feels the pain Nigerians felt due to his obnoxious policies cemented by the Daura man.
May that "Duar' man" know no peace, too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by money121(m): 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ika of Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by Nealson(m): 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2023
They ought to arrest Buhari with this man because all decisions he made must have Buhari's backing

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by Risingblue008(m): 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2023
Gsgs
Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2023
Spartacus himself
Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by favour32(m): 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
Sodiq3:
What of Buhari, the ring leader?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by merits(m): 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Throwback picture of suspended Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Governor, Godwin Emefiele with his wife and son.

Throwback crook 😂🪝.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
I don't pity him at all.
He was extremely reckless.
What this man put Nigerians through can never be forgiven.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by mike272(m): 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by SensualMan: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
This should be a motivation for u to keep the faith. He never dreamt nor imagined he will one day control trillions of dollars.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' / Governor El-Rufai Visits Sanusi In Awe / President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.