Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Before And After Pictures Of Cemetery Road, Aba - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Before And After Pictures Of Cemetery Road, Aba (34493 Views)

Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently / Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) / Port Harcourt Monorail: Multi Billion Naira Project 6yrs After: Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Cemetery Road, Aba by M0M0SHIKI: 11:13am On Aug 19, 2023
Celebrating your own right? Nawa oh
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Cemetery Road, Aba by ordovicianonly(f): 11:29am On Aug 19, 2023
This is the Nigeria most of us want ,I decided to use the word “MOST” cos some ret@Fred people still voted for the continuity of Apc who we all know that they don’t have the interest of Nigerians at heart but just to LOOT ! LOOT !! & LOOT more !!!

Supporting Apc means you are purely greedy ,ret@rded .

I pray we have a good governor in Ogun state one day .
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Cemetery Road, Aba by GodisFirst: 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2023
this is governance. identify the problems and challenges of the people, find solutions to solve, alleviate or eliminate the problems and challenges.
Well done Oti.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Cemetery Road, Aba by ufuosman(m): 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2023
Good steps
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Cemetery Road, Aba by Originalsly: 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2023
This good road in Aba topic is confusing my brain .... I don't know why. Is nice to know we can now recognize a road in Aba ... this is a major accomplishment . Covered drains... very good ... hope they'll be opening the covers and clean the drains. Looks like if it rains heavy the road will flood .... thise small holes cannot allow fast enough drainage to prevent flooding.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Cemetery Road, Aba by MasterShifu010(m): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
You mean they were democratically corrupt?
Yes , that’s why Nigerians had a corruptly good life then .
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Cemetery Road, Aba by MasterShifu010(m): 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2023
simfrost90210:

Very preferable.....
At least, dem chop and loot money with small sense and a little conscience considering people

PDP was like “ we chop , the masses chop” , everybody goes home happy , but APC “ we chop , our families chop the masses share “
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Cemetery Road, Aba by MasterShifu010(m): 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2023
Germi9:

Was the former governor of Abia APC? look Party isn’t the problem, the individual is

True ……. But why does it seem like APC has the highest concentration of bad leaders ?..
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Cemetery Road, Aba by MasterShifu010(m): 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2023
Parachoko:
Alex Otti was once a member of the APC

Ask yourself , why he didn’t make it in APC ?…
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Cemetery Road, Aba by simfrost90210: 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2023
MasterShifu010:

PDP was like “ we chop , the masses chop” , everybody goes home happy , but APC “ we chop , our families chop the masses share “

As in eeeeh, dia mata taya pesin for Naija
...., no wahala, thunder dey do press up sha😒
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Cemetery Road, Aba by juman(m): 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2023
Done within three weeks.
The road would be worn out within very short time.

Waste of resources.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Cemetery Road, Aba by juman(m): 3:40pm On Aug 19, 2023
I remember how bukola saraki did some roads excellently in state capital.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Cemetery Road, Aba by Adaisback(f): 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Local man is pleased. Abia people technically are my people because na we born them. But when will God give my state a loved and performing Governor like this? God continue to rest the soul of our great Mbakwe.
I have heard so much about Mbakwe. Is he the one in the picture?
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Cemetery Road, Aba by Difrent: 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2023
tungamaje:

No be dis Abuja wey we de jump gutter to cross the expressway for airport road abi which Abuja you mean?
Oh
I no kow say even expressway drainages dey covered for where you come from in Mars....

Yeye

If you live in anywhere along airport road ...... You don't live in ABC...... Abuja City na wuse... garki....maitama......and asokoro
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Cemetery Road, Aba by tungamaje: 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2023
Difrent:

Oh
I no kow say even expressway drainages dey covered for where you come from in Mars....

Yeye

If you live in anywhere along airport road ...... You don't live in ABC...... Abuja City na wuse... garki....maitama......and asokoro
OK. I agree with you. Lugbe, Kubwa, Area one Apo bridge, Berger are all in Ogbomosho and not Abuja. Clap for yourself
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Cemetery Road, Aba by Germi9: 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2023
MasterShifu010:

True ……. But why does it seem like APC has the highest concentration of bad leaders ?..
Cos they welcome all kinds of vagabonds into their party
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Cemetery Road, Aba by achimendy(m): 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2023
Jcomtrader:

https://twitter.com/Nedunaija/status/1692451928599372168

Alex Otti is blazing in less than 100 days

More grace on mr otti.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Cemetery Road, Aba by MasterShifu010(m): 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2023
Germi9:

Cos they welcome all kinds of vagabonds into their party

With their slogan “ if you join them , your sins are forgiven “
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Cemetery Road, Aba by shantti(m): 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2023
TheOldGods:
it doesn't matter if Abuja or Lagos doesn't cover their gutters. Because others are corrupt and doing wrong things doesn't mean you should do it. It only takes a good man to create an everlasting goodness. By building roads and doing proper drainage and covering them will make those roads last for years and also will make the next governor continue doing so. And others can start too. It only takes one sane person who is not corrupt. Alex otti is very great, he should keep doing this. This what abia people voted for. Waiting for court to sack Peter mbah so we can experience such in Enugu

Amen oh, peter mbah needs to go. That man is so clueless
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Cemetery Road, Aba by Difrent: 4:07am On Aug 20, 2023
tungamaje:

OK. I agree with you. Lugbe, Kubwa, Area one Apo bridge, Berger are all in Ogbomosho and not Abuja. Clap for yourself

It's because as usual you grandstand on what you don't know instead of asking questions in order to be enlightened..... But your primitive pride won't allow you. I will still school you so as to cure your ignorance.

ABC is Abuja City.

Different from FCT federal capital territory.

You live in the FCT......Not ABC (Abuja City) and for emphasis if you live anywhere along airport expressway...you don't live in ABC.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Cemetery Road, Aba by tungamaje: 8:02am On Aug 20, 2023
Difrent:

It's because as usual you grandstand on what you don't know instead of asking questions in order to be enlightened..... But your primitive pride won't allow you. I will still school you so as to cure your ignorance.

ABC is Abuja City.

Different from FCT federal capital territory.

You live in the FCT......Not ABC (Abuja City) and for emphasis if you live anywhere along airport expressway...you don't live in ABC.
So according to you only the city centre should have covered gutters and not every part of Abuja?. Also according to you Apo bridge in Area one isn't part of the city centre? Typical Nigerian mindset. Only the big men enclave should be well developed, don't mind those low class citizens. They don't deserve what we enjoy
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Cemetery Road, Aba by Difrent: 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
tungamaje:

So according to you only the city centre should have covered gutters and not every part of Abuja?. Also according to you Apo bridge in Area one isn't part of the city centre? Typical Nigerian mindset. Only the big men enclave should be well developed, don't mind those low class citizens. They don't deserve what we enjoy

If this is how you interprete your walk of shame and ignorance who am I to tell you otherwise.
I'm not one of those to play your silly games
Playing around with words...... Neither here nor there..... Trying to appear to make sense but only end up looking more stupid.

I only needed you to get the difference between the city centre and the FCT generally which you have grudgingly agreed..... No need entertaining anymore question from you..you are one of those who just want to argue for argument sake....I no get strength for that today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. / Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) / Man, Wife, Sister Die In Bauchi Auto Crash While Returning Home After Voting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.