Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

'Tinubu Will Run Into Confusion And Nigeria’s Disintegration Fast Approaching' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Tinubu Will Run Into Confusion And Nigeria’s Disintegration Fast Approaching' (647 Views)

YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) / Nigeria Moving Towards Disintegration - Abdulsalami Abubakar Warns / Soldier Slapped A Man Into Confusion In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Tinubu Will Run Into Confusion And Nigeria’s Disintegration Fast Approaching' by Newton2024: 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2023
More African Countries To Be Affected By Coup

Tinubu Will Run Into Confusion And Nigeria’s Disintegration Fast Approaching – Prophet Bisi Olujobi

One of Nigeria’s most consistent and revered men of God, Prophet Bisi Olujobi of Wisdom Church of Christ International, Ketu, Lagos Nigeria has revealed that more African countries will soon be swept away by coup as a result of bad leadership style of leaders in the continent.

The Septugenarian Prophet who is well respected across the globe for his many accurate prophecies globally made some shocking revelations about the countries to be taken over by coup detat soon except they re-strategize and avert the tragic development.

Some of the countries listed by the well respected seer as revealed by God include; Burundi, Togo, Congo, Sierra Leone, Guinea-Bissau and Cameroon. Prophet Olujobi added that except urgent steps are being taken by the leaders of the aforementioned countries, then they should be prepared to be swept away by Coup.

Hear the man of God: “Go and check all my prophecies from day one till now and see whether they are genuine or not. I prophesied that Tinubu will emerge as Nigeria’s President but that there after the country will be plagued with uncertainty leading into revolution. I said this long before he even came out to declare his intention to run for president. It was never in the God’s plan for Tinubu to rule Nigeria but because God did not find a better substitute and again the gang up of many christian preachers, many of who are not known to God, paved way for his emergence. When conspiracy is too much, God most times shows up to intervene and that is what is applicable in his case.”

“If he wants a good legacy, let him re-direct his foot steps in Gods direction but I know he will not because most African leaders are hardened like Pharaoh and this is as a result of strange covenant they entangle themselves with. The devil most times rules their hearts and it’s very unfortunate
. Genuine Prophets are meant to speak truth to nations without mincing word regardless whose ox is gored and that is my assignment whether it is convenient or not.”

“Only God can save his elect from what is coming as a result of the hardened heart of our leaders and this must also be a necessity for Christians all over the continent to start praying because we have no other home except here in Africa.”

After he was done giving stern warning to the President, the very simple and amiable prophet talked about the coming Imo election.

“On Imo State’s fast approaching ing election, Imo State if care is not taken will be turned into a thearter of war. As it has been revealed by God, the incumbent Governor of the State, Mr Hope Uzodinma does not have any chances of being re-elected. I see his political career being closed completely thereafter except he can go and pray.”

“Senate President, Godswill Akpabio will not last up to three months as senate president before he is kicked out because a lot of his people do not want him there. Nothing good should be expected from the Lagos State government because the Governor lacks ideas to rule the state. It is going to be another monumental failure of another four years,” the very calm and collected prophet concluded.
https://www.citypeopleonline.com/more-african-countries-to-be-affected-by-coup/
Re: 'Tinubu Will Run Into Confusion And Nigeria’s Disintegration Fast Approaching' by Taylor90: 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
grin
Re: 'Tinubu Will Run Into Confusion And Nigeria’s Disintegration Fast Approaching' by Amethystss: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2023
I hope this prophet is not arrested o.

Please let’s wish our president well atleast until the court decides.

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu Will Run Into Confusion And Nigeria’s Disintegration Fast Approaching' by eliyke(m): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2023
Amethystss:
I hope this prophet is not arrested o.

Please let’s wish our president well atleast until the court decides.
d politicians are nt wishing us well by looting nd creating hardship on us with there useless policies,so y wishing them well?

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu Will Run Into Confusion And Nigeria’s Disintegration Fast Approaching' by Alchemy528: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
He can't make Nigeria suffer to death,,, if he do too much they will end his life sure
Re: 'Tinubu Will Run Into Confusion And Nigeria’s Disintegration Fast Approaching' by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2023
Pastor Bisi olujobi must be an Ipob or omoale 😔

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu Will Run Into Confusion And Nigeria’s Disintegration Fast Approaching' by matrixme(m): 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
There should be a prophecy scorecard for ministers of God to be measured with. If you give 3 prophecies back to back without all being fulfilled like you said it, then you should never be taken seriously. Many of our pastors said buhari is going to die if he tries contests for 2nd term. Till today, man is still kicking well. They said Obi will enter/ Tinubu will be arrested on inauguration day, look where we are now.
This pastor said Akpabio will last just 3 months. I guess it remains 2 more months for him. I'll come back to check by November.

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu Will Run Into Confusion And Nigeria’s Disintegration Fast Approaching' by BoldBrainz(m): 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
😂😂.

It's the last part of his prophecies concerning Sanwo-Olu that's hilarious. The man said Sanwo-olu does not have any ideas to govern Lagos and he'll be a monumental failure.

Kai!
Thank god the baba is Yoruba. At least they won't accuse him of being an obedient IPOB or a bitter Igbo man.

2 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu Will Run Into Confusion And Nigeria’s Disintegration Fast Approaching' by Okoroawusa: 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
According to the report he is a septuagenarian. So I can't abuse him and say that he is mad. That will be a disrespect.
Re: 'Tinubu Will Run Into Confusion And Nigeria’s Disintegration Fast Approaching' by justiz5(m): 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2023
This Suleiman Abdulkadrid, hands himself to dead because of suffering, that he can no longer provide for his 14 Children and two wives, at Rafin Hausa Local Government Jigawa state. He drop a note before hanging himself with "Allah Yaisa wa Tinubu da APC gabakidiya". 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Me: They are learning in a hard way. Divided along religion during election and united in poverty.

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu Will Run Into Confusion And Nigeria’s Disintegration Fast Approaching' by enemybulldozer(m): 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2023
Newton2024:
More African Countries To Be Affected By Coup

Tinubu Will Run Into Confusion And Nigeria’s Disintegration Fast Approaching – Prophet Bisi Olujobi
https://www.citypeopleonline.com/more-african-countries-to-be-affected-by-coup/
Bisi olujobi is IPOB grin grin grin
Re: 'Tinubu Will Run Into Confusion And Nigeria’s Disintegration Fast Approaching' by Adaisback(f): 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2023
justiz5:
This Suleiman Abdulkadrid, hands himself to dead because of suffering, that he can no longer provide for his 14 Children and two wives, at Rafin Hausa Local Government Jigawa state. He drop a note before hanging himself with "Allah Yaisa wa Tinubu da APC gabakidiya". 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Me: They are learning in a hard way. Divided along religion during election and united in poverty.
that's sad! Plus what's the interpretation of the note he wrote

(1) (Reply)

Arewa Boys Have Had Their Turn; Now Time For Lagos Boys To Eat National Cake / Governor Alex Otti Flagged Off 3.5-kilometre Six-Lane Road / Why Forge A Certificate Of A School You Attended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.