Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Wakanow And It’s Pay Small Small Fraud? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wakanow And It’s Pay Small Small Fraud? (646 Views)

Wakanow Is A Scam / Wakanow And Airpeace Have Refused To Refund Me / Horrible Experience With Wakanow! Avoid!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wakanow And It’s Pay Small Small Fraud? by milliki: 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
I booked a flight from on Wakanow on August on the pay small small package. I made a down payment.

Few minutes after I made the payment, I got a mail that the tenor is 24 hours.

When I got the mail (below), I immediately reached out to your team on WhatsApp who confirmed that I selected the pay small small package.

I never selected the 24hours option. I selected the pay small small option to be able to spread my payments over some period of time—of course before the day of my flight.

Alas, they were only interested in me pay more cash.

It is really sad that the Pay small small team have decided to ambush me with some hidden charges.

I continued my conversation with your team and I was requested to pay 31k to move my ticket from 24 hours tenor by 3 weeks. I questioned the rationale behind that since I didn’t pick a 24 hour tenor in the first place. NEVER!!! It looks to me like an ambush.

The anti climax was when a lady from one of your customer representatives (I believe) at exactly some minuets to 8pm on August 18 called me to threatened me because i insisted that I’m not going to pay.

This is the number that called me 0908 840 2900.

Is this how to treat customers?? Very condensing behavior.

A look at their review online says a lot about Wakanow. Please don’t
patronize them!!!!
Re: Wakanow And It’s Pay Small Small Fraud? by Merlissa(f): 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2023
It worked for me. You need to check to be sure it's not a glitch or something
Re: Wakanow And It’s Pay Small Small Fraud? by milliki: 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2023
It’s not a glitch. It is just fraud on their path. Check this reviews on their app. They have hidden charges that are not displayed on their website.

(1) (Reply)

Wine Tourism Spain Are Producing Premium Wines / Sss Bans Advance Clearance For Private Jet Passenger: / Interested In Going Abroad For Business Or Pleasure? Pls Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.