Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Victor Osimhen Mobbed By His Fans Making Him Visibly Angry (pics/video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhen Mobbed By His Fans Making Him Visibly Angry (pics/video) (55292 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Pitch Invader Fans After 55th Career Hat-trick(Phot / Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Fans At Juventus Team Hotel After UCL Win (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Mobbed By Fans At Mosque In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osimhen Mobbed By His Fans Making Him Visibly Angry (pics/video) by Meedon: 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2023
My guy

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Mobbed By His Fans Making Him Visibly Angry (pics/video) by MisterBanny(m): 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2023
Benwallt:
This come nigeria, spent quality time but didn't step foot on Edo soil his home state.

Him dey fear Edo witches
Re: Victor Osimhen Mobbed By His Fans Making Him Visibly Angry (pics/video) by themanderon: 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2023
He seems to me a very hot tempered person. They only came to see their idol na.

3 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Mobbed By His Fans Making Him Visibly Angry (pics/video) by Basicend: 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2023
Chelsea should get this dude and put an end to EPL this season. .

Na die be that for any team wey Chelsea catch. .
Re: Victor Osimhen Mobbed By His Fans Making Him Visibly Angry (pics/video) by Benwallt(m): 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2023
MisterBanny:

Him dey fear Edo witches

No be lie. Dem witches don spoil all the roads 4 Edo
Re: Victor Osimhen Mobbed By His Fans Making Him Visibly Angry (pics/video) by dreu2fine(m): 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2023
IconicR:
God knows I can never move an inch for any celebrity , they are ordinary humans like you and deserve their privacy.
Na jelosy de wori u

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Mobbed By His Fans Making Him Visibly Angry (pics/video) by bluefilm: 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2023
IconicR:
God knows I can never move an inch for any celebrity , they are ordinary humans like you and deserve their privacy.

Unfortunately, so many people are stupid and they will continue to move so many inches for their celebrities.

A very good example of this mass display of stupidity is the current Big Brother Naija all stars.

When you see some idiots discussing the events as it involves their favorite 'celebrity/celebrities' as if their entire life depends on it, you can only start to wonder how worthless can their lives be.

3 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Mobbed By His Fans Making Him Visibly Angry (pics/video) by purplekayc(m): 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2023
IconicR:
they ve been waiting so long for another scudetto
Re: Victor Osimhen Mobbed By His Fans Making Him Visibly Angry (pics/video) by godwon01(m): 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2023
Other European countries culture is not different from African countries the way they adore celebrities. I had met Obafemi Martin's on the street of Newcastle when he used to play for Newcastle United , nobody recognised him talkless of stopping him to greet him. I also met Ferdinand who also played for Man United at the train station nobody recognized him as well. They should leave these people alone and let them leave their normal life. They are ordinary people like us.
Re: Victor Osimhen Mobbed By His Fans Making Him Visibly Angry (pics/video) by Redhot111(m): 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2023
Benwallt:
This come nigeria, spent quality time but didn't step foot on Edo soil his home state.

So what? If na me sef, I no go step my foot into naija wey don cast like this
Re: Victor Osimhen Mobbed By His Fans Making Him Visibly Angry (pics/video) by Chetas81(m): 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ever8090:
I no know say oyibo too mumu like that ...
They copy the black African citizen 😝✍️
Re: Victor Osimhen Mobbed By His Fans Making Him Visibly Angry (pics/video) by Chetas81(m): 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2023
dreu2fine:

Na jelosy de wori u
Everyone won't be like you as you called it jealous
Re: Victor Osimhen Mobbed By His Fans Making Him Visibly Angry (pics/video) by zedman1(m): 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ever8090:
I no know say oyibo too mumu like that ...
Na oyibo de do that 'fans' things pass us. You know wetin dem been de do for Michael Jackson and other Celebrities like Lil Bow wow those days?

2 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Mobbed By His Fans Making Him Visibly Angry (pics/video) by Rostikol: 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2023
Chetas81:
They copy the black African citizen 😝✍️

Don’t blame your white idiocy on blacks.

Be a man and own it.

White devil on Nairaland.
Re: Victor Osimhen Mobbed By His Fans Making Him Visibly Angry (pics/video) by Ykc2(m): 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2023
IconicR:
me and you na the same ,they dont move me at all,one day I saw Mike ezuronye at instanbul airport he was looking at Nigerian passengers there to know if they are looking at him ,I just glued my eyes to one newspaper paper am reading I no get time for any of them,celebrity my black ass

3 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Mobbed By His Fans Making Him Visibly Angry (pics/video) by ebenholer2(m): 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2023
Benwallt:
He was born and bred in Lagos…why must you bigots not stop wailing about everything for God sake.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Mobbed By His Fans Making Him Visibly Angry (pics/video) by Chetas81(m): 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2023
Rostikol:

Don’t blame your white idiocy on blacks.

Be a man and own it.

White devil on Nairaland.
Hhhhmmm shiooo
Re: Victor Osimhen Mobbed By His Fans Making Him Visibly Angry (pics/video) by PROPEACE: 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2023
Now what is he angry about? Foolish boy. Imagine Ronaldo or Messi Behaving that way.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Mobbed By His Fans Making Him Visibly Angry (pics/video) by Wainey: 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2023
OLAr84:
Good evening, well-meaning Nigerians,

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was yesterday afternoon, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

Oga calm down na, Everytime na yesterday afternoon you eat last, and you have been doing this since last year.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Mobbed By His Fans Making Him Visibly Angry (pics/video) by 43Ronin: 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2023
Benwallt:
you want make aiyes or eiye kill am abi
Re: Victor Osimhen Mobbed By His Fans Making Him Visibly Angry (pics/video) by Benwallt(m): 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2023
43Ronin:

you want make aiyes or eiye kill am abi

He sure no wan die
Re: Victor Osimhen Mobbed By His Fans Making Him Visibly Angry (pics/video) by CaptainFM1: 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2023
Benwallt:

I thought Edo no be Lagos na!
Re: Victor Osimhen Mobbed By His Fans Making Him Visibly Angry (pics/video) by Benwallt(m): 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2023
ebenholer2:

He was born and bred in Lagos…why must you bigots not stop wailing about everything for God sake.

I shove upper so far up in your ass they will taste your eggs
Re: Victor Osimhen Mobbed By His Fans Making Him Visibly Angry (pics/video) by Benwallt(m): 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2023
Redhot111:

So what? If na me sef, I no go step my foot into naija wey don cast like this

He is a patriotic Nigerian
Re: Victor Osimhen Mobbed By His Fans Making Him Visibly Angry (pics/video) by Mikeshine(m): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2023
Benwallt:

So he can be kidnapped àbi?
Re: Victor Osimhen Mobbed By His Fans Making Him Visibly Angry (pics/video) by Benwallt(m): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2023
Mikeshine:

So he can be kidnapped àbi?

Boys dey hungry. The guyman don score self
Re: Victor Osimhen Mobbed By His Fans Making Him Visibly Angry (pics/video) by Wainey: 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2023
OLAr84:

You are mistaken me for someone.

I hardly beg people for favors because I don't like bothering others with my issues. I have been looking for a person who can buy my phone in my area here but am yet to get a buyer.

I force myself to make that post and today is my first time asking people for help here.
Oga, since 2017 sef, if u talk 2much I go cast u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okocha Annoying Hype / Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video) / Egypt Goalkeeper, Gabaski, The Talk Of The Continent Despite AFCON Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.