Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

How Can I Receive An International Payment? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Can I Receive An International Payment? (996 Views)

How Can I Receive My Remote Gig Payment Using Paypal In Nigeria? / Breaking News: CBN Has Now Approved Naira Payouts For International Payment / I Receive A Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Receive An International Payment? by noxy1962(m): 7:02am On Aug 19, 2023
Hey guys… I have been trying to set up a means of receiving an international payment from a client for the past few weeks and I haven’t succeeded yet.

I have tried all those virtual accounts, e.g. Geegpay, Payday, Chipper Cash and the rest, but they all say “Our virtual account service is under maintenance”. An unending maintenance.

I’m tired of searching and researching and need help.

Re: How Can I Receive An International Payment? by wittywriter: 7:25am On Aug 19, 2023
Sorry...
You can ask them to pay via cryptocurrency(usdt)...go and download trustwallet okex or binance or all three...if you are crypto-literate.

BTW have you tried payday or Pioneer?

Last option is have someone to be your funds picker then sends to your local bank account for a token fee...I charge $5 for every $100 picked...strictly legitimate/clean funds with evidence provided to me .

I'm also a vendor. ..send dollars or USDT to receive your funds into your local bank at good rates .

Wittyness
Re: How Can I Receive An International Payment? by losprince(m): 9:04am On Aug 19, 2023
try sendcash dot africa
Re: How Can I Receive An International Payment? by donsheddy1(m): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2023
send.flutterwave.com

Or use PayPal. Contact me to receive using PayPal. If your money is not legit, no near me oo.
Re: How Can I Receive An International Payment? by faruqa97: 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2023
Use Grey, you can download it on PlayStore, still used it today, the only issue is it doesn't have a USD virtual account, you can only use GBP.

So, what you can do instead is to setup a wise account, wise has a USD virtual account, send that to the client, then once you receive your money in wise, you can send it to Grey pounds account (GBP).

From Grey, you can send it to your naira account at a very good rate or send it to your dollar domiciliary account, and change it from aboki guys.

Good luck, and I do hope this is a legitimate job. Wish you the best.
Re: How Can I Receive An International Payment? by Akposkiz: 7:15am On Aug 21, 2023
Use Grey or Binance!
Re: How Can I Receive An International Payment? by Runup: 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2023
please how can one get such job too
Re: How Can I Receive An International Payment? by Dienasun(m): 11:26am On Aug 24, 2023
faruqa97:
Use Grey, you can download it on PlayStore, still used it today, the only issue is it doesn't have a USD virtual account, you can only use GBP.

So, what you can do instead is to setup a wise account, wise has a USD virtual account, send that to the client, then once you receive your money in wise, you can send it to Grey pounds account (GBP).

From Grey, you can send it to your naira account at a very good rate or send it to your dollar domiciliary account, and change it from aboki guys.

Good luck, and I do hope this is a legitimate job. Wish you the best.
So from grey to my naira account will be around 770$? Or na old rate of 400$?
Re: How Can I Receive An International Payment? by faruqa97: 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
Dienasun:

So from grey to my naira account will be around 770$? Or na old rate of 400$?

No, the usual rate, the last time I did which was a couple of days, it was 835 or so
Re: How Can I Receive An International Payment? by Dienasun(m): 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
faruqa97:

No, the usual rate, the last time I did which was a couple of days, it was 835 or so
😲 WOW, naira card?? But what if I send from my YouTube adsense to naira account, na same thing? Sorry for the questions 😊
Re: How Can I Receive An International Payment? by faruqa97: 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
Dienasun:

😲 WOW, naira card?? But what if I send from my YouTube adsense to naira account, na same thing? Sorry for the questions 😊

I don't know what you mean by naira card, I also have an adsense account, I think you can send from Adsense directly to Grey GBP, I haven't tried it though, so, to play it safe, send it from Adsense to Wise to Grey GBP and depending on your option, you can send it to your domiciliary account or if you are like me, I send it straight to my naira account because the rate is better than the one aboki would give you.

The current rate today on Grey is 895 for USD and GBP is 1122
Re: How Can I Receive An International Payment? by Dienasun(m): 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
faruqa97:

I don't know what you mean by naira card, I also have an adsense account, I think you can send from Adsense directly to Grey GBP, I haven't tried it though, so, to play it safe, send it from Adsense to Wise to Grey GBP and depending on your option, you can send it to your domiciliary account or if you are like me, I send it straight to my naira account because the rate is better than the one aboki would give you.

The current rate today on Grey is 895 for USD and GBP is 1122
Thanks for the update, i meant naira account not naira card 😁.
And last question pls, i have a friend that got paid in his PayPal account, apart from p2p is there any platform that he can use? We tried chipper and payday. He didn't try Payoneer cause he couldn't get verified. Will Grey work?
Re: How Can I Receive An International Payment? by faruqa97: 5:40am On Aug 25, 2023
Dienasun:

Thanks for the update, i meant naira account not naira card 😁.
And last question pls, i have a friend that got paid in his PayPal account, apart from p2p is there any platform that he can use? We tried chipper and payday. He didn't try Payoneer cause he couldn't get verified. Will Grey work?

If he got paid in his PayPal account then I would assume that is not a Nigerian PayPal account, if this is a USA/UK PayPal account, he can link a wise bank account to Paypal, I am not sure that is possible with other countries though.

After that, it is a matter of sending it from Paypal to the linked bank account (wise in this case) then send it to grey

Non-Nigerian PayPal account is very risky though, your account risk termination, so, going forward, avoid PayPal
Re: How Can I Receive An International Payment? by Dienasun(m): 8:03am On Aug 25, 2023
faruqa97:

If he got paid in his PayPal account then I would assume that is not a Nigerian PayPal account, if this is a USA/UK PayPal account, he can link a wise bank account to Paypal, I am not sure that is possible with other countries though.

After that, it is a matter of sending it from Paypal to the linked bank account (wise in this case) then send it to grey

Non-Nigerian PayPal account is very risky though, your account risk termination, so, going forward, avoid PayPal
Man thank you so much

1 Like

Re: How Can I Receive An International Payment? by Dahyur119: 8:07am On Aug 25, 2023
Please how do you get such jobs …this sapa is too much
Re: How Can I Receive An International Payment? by Dienasun(m): 9:05pm On Feb 23
Any new updates guys? 😔
Looks like grey no dey work for receiving.
Re: How Can I Receive An International Payment? by Godspeed001: 11:20am On Feb 25
Dienasun:
Any new updates guys? 😔

Use getcleva.com
Re: How Can I Receive An International Payment? by faruqa97: 5:37am On Feb 26
Dienasun:
Any new updates guys? 😔
Still works, used it on Friday (23/02/2024)

(1) (Reply)

Delphi Is Like Vb On Steroids / Urgent Help With Directories In Java. / I Just Finished A Building Animation,i Need Someone To Help With D After Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.