Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) (36579 Views)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 2nd May 2023 / Arsenal vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 26th December 2020 / West Ham Vs Chelsea - (3 - 2) On 1st July 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by baralatie(m): 1:24am On Aug 21, 2023
projet:
Laugh want to finish me with Chelsea o, after signing another 11 players, that's a complete team o.if you no fit beat West Ham shey na the top 8 clubs you want beat
Wait for the team to blend and start grinding points
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by obaidan: 1:30am On Aug 21, 2023
Negroid001:

🤣🤣🤣Sorry ooo. I'm removing all Chelsea players from my team. I brought in chillwell too. All of them flopped.
I have that idiot too....selling them right away
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by djon78(m): 2:33am On Aug 21, 2023
TemitayoMark:
Everybody carry him cross for PL. Man Utd still dey mourn their coach and players sey we buy shitty players and they play like indomie children, but Chelsea bought fake designer with outrageous expensive amounts but still can't convert a penalty and one still even caused expensive penalty. Chai, let see which team will come out of the dead soon. I hope it's Man Utd

Abeg you guys should leave matter

This is just a new assembled team

It will take time for this Chelsea team to gel

I watched the game

They played so well in the first half

But Westham was experienced and resilent which counted for them in the second half

Enzo lost penalty
Anyone can lose penalty
Even Messi, Ronaldo all loses penalty

This loss is a wake up call for the boys
They will get over it

All they need is to toughen up
Because many teams will test Chelsea
Once they see Chelsea
They all grow though skin

So the boys should be up
For the challenges ahead

Even caciedo will definitely come through

Just a matter of time
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by djon78(m): 2:39am On Aug 21, 2023
Tumbuleke:
Chelsea weren’t clinical in their finishes in the final third. See that drive wey Sterling drive pass to the strikers. Sterling made a lot of drives without proper finishing.

The players need to learn long ranch shots incase the passings and through passes don’t cut through in the opponents box.

Finally, now no be like Abramovich era wey just few clubs get the monopoly of spending billions to get better performance from their clubs, now many clubs get that privilege so na through tactical mastery of coaches and insha Allah club go continue to stay afloat.

Omo…Chelsea don make me explain tired, no evidence

You don't need to explain

I understand you

But catapulted in the second half

This loss is a wake up call
They must be decisive and clinical when they go forward

I still so much believe in this team
They will gel with Time
Though everyone is mocking them now

They should just toughen up
Cause the game is just started
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by djon78(m): 2:41am On Aug 21, 2023
baralatie:

Wait for the team to blend and start grinding points

The way people analyse things

This is just a new team

And it will take time to blend

They are a team with tremendous potential

But will take time to improve
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by HRMK: 3:08am On Aug 21, 2023
chelsea don begin poor performance again ooooooo.....nawa!
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Emola12(m): 4:38am On Aug 21, 2023
Everybody will collect his or her own breakfast
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Pulocc: 6:31am On Aug 21, 2023
Matix222:

I sent you 5k bro

Manage am

Lol...u dey whine me bro😄
I didn't see it.
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Mosba: 6:55am On Aug 21, 2023
Two most expensive midfielders;
One wasted a penalty.
The other concede it

Chelsea in real mud
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by sylve11: 8:38am On Aug 21, 2023
djon78:

Abeg you guys should leave matter

This is just a new assembled team

It will take time for this Chelsea team to gel

I watched the game

But Westham was experienced and resilent which counted for them in the second half

Enzo lost penalty
Anyone can lose penalty
Even Messi, Ronaldo all loses penalty

This loss is a wake up call for the boys
They will get over it

All they need is to toughen up
Because many teams will test Chelsea
Once they see Chelsea
They all grow though skin

So the boys should be up
For the challenges ahead

Even caciedo will definitely come through

Just a matter of time

Na Nnewi them assembled them? grin cool

1 Like

Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by sylve11: 8:41am On Aug 21, 2023
djon78:

You don't need to explain

I understand you

But catapulted in the second half

This loss is a wake up call
They must be decisive and clinical when they go forward

I still so much believe in this team
They will gel with Time
Though everyone is mocking them now

They should just toughen up
Cause the game is just started

Use shampoo grin cool

1 Like

Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by LUCASC(m): 10:03am On Aug 21, 2023
jumper524:
Easy win for Chelsea.
The club has finally mopped out those overrated starts and distributed them to different epl clubs who thinks Chelsea was their problem.
The new era begins now.
Ktbffh.
😂😂😂
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by gammarays(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
Suspect33:
he's a good player playing for a sh*try team. He'd have been a great addition to Arsenal, his attributes suites our style of play more than Chelsea's
Well for me Trossad is better by miles and cost less too

1 Like

Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Lamasta(m): 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

They tried hard last season to push it to Arsenal, but it just couldn't happen... Quality cannot be denied.

Man City and Pep will let go of the title when they are tired of winning it... Hopefully, it will be this season, seeing as they let some key players leave.

Almiron
Lamasta
Sylve11

We will allow another team win by 2027 but for now they should be dragging for the other trophies like CALABAR CUP and COMMUNITY SHIELD
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Angelfrost(m): 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
Lamasta:

We will allow another team win by 2027 but for now they should be dragging for the other trophies like CALABAR CUP and COMMUNITY SHIELD

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Lamasta(m): 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

grin grin grin grin grin

Na soo now grin
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by charlizonto: 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
charlizonto:
To all my fellow gunners in the house

Pls let us observe a three minute silence for our fallen brother ... cry cry
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by oobinna: 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2023
Please suggest a good site to watch premiership
Badadvisor:

😁😁😁😁😁😁
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by oobinna: 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2023
quote author=Great100000 post=125241574]Until we reach 19th position right? embarassed[/quote]
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by oobinna: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
Please suggest a good site to watch premiership.
quote author=maticar post=125241584]
At least the penalty was worth 115m
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin[/quote]
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Great100000: 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
oobinna:
quote author=Great100000 post=125241574]Until we reach 19th position right? embarassed
I am using Live Sports Plus HD app and it's great, they shows all football matches.
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by oobinna: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
Thank you.

quote author=Great100000 post=125261328]I am using Live Sports Plus HD app and it's great, they shows all football matches.[/quote]
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Nigeriagood(m): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
Eriggs:

Copy copy.
Quote d person wey post am 1st.
Be creative
foolish
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Badadvisor: 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2023
oobinna:
There's a site I use to watch all live match. I bookmarked it on my pc, I'll check when I get home and send you. Remind me if you don't hear from me before 11pm
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by NairalandGossip: 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

How far

You think game prediction is just mere gossip
i am just happy that Chelsea Lost
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Pojomojo: 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
Angelfrost:

Haaa... But, they have sold almost everyone na.

You wan sign complete first eleven in one season?!! grin
Daglish almost did it
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Angelfrost(m): 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
Pojomojo:
Daglish almost did it

Different era, different rules... For starters, there was no UEFA FFP back then.

If you are buying players in such amount, you have to be selling a near equal number or amount.

That's why Man City, Chelsea, and PSG are constantly getting into trouble.

1 Like

Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Pojomojo: 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
Angelfrost:

Different era, different rules... For starters, there was no UEFA FFP back then.

If you are buying players in such amount, you have to be selling a near equal number or amount.

That's why Man City, Chelsea, and PSG are constantly getting into trouble.
They ain't getting into any trouble google the number of lawyers on their payroll
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Lannyjoe4u: 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2023
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by oobinna: 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
Sorry I have been offline for sometime now. Could you pls help with the site.

There's a site I use to watch all live match. I bookmarked it on my pc, I'll check when I get home and send you. Remind me if you don't hear from me before 11pm[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : (1 - 4) UEFA Super Cup On 31st August / The Story Behind Leicester City Meteoric Rise To Being EPL Champions -Goal.com / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 21st September 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.