Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,806 members, 7,866,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

Silly Things Nairalanders Do That Drive Me Crazy! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Silly Things Nairalanders Do That Drive Me Crazy! (1201 Views)

10 Things Nairalanders Should Stop Doing / Silly Things You Believed As A Kid? / Annoying Things Nairalanders Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silly Things Nairalanders Do That Drive Me Crazy! by badmrkt(m): 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2011
1.comparing our great country with countries like,uk,u.s,ghana,etc.(i fink it's becus of inferiority complex)
2.pretending to be overseas(dem dey 4m activities,sum neva cross lagos enter niger republic.)
3.using abusive words on the president(eg odechukwu grin,clueless leader, cry etc.)
4.derailing threads(like they'll do now)
5.refusing to concede to their errors and take corrections(i'll put a whoopin to their backside)
6.approaching issues without proper knowledge of the said issue(what kind of orientation are we giving them?)
7.some of them are so jobless and hopeless,yet they pretend to be thriving enconomically(hmmm, )
8.they're so violent when reacting to thread,especially one that has to do with GEJ(haters)
9.they're too tribalistic,always fighting over childish issues like,''my region parades more beautiful girls than yours''(feel like squeezin their necks)
10.always using contracted form of writting to cover up their spelling incompetency( lipsrsealed)
11.they always blame GEJ for their inability to perform well(haters will cook my ass)
12.they are too religious(muslims hate xtians and vice versa)
Re: Silly Things Nairalanders Do That Drive Me Crazy! by badmrkt(m): 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2011
no me be write this things ooo,na my bros.
Re: Silly Things Nairalanders Do That Drive Me Crazy! by cantell(m): 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2011
badmrkt:

1.comparing our great country with countries like,uk,u.s,ghana,etc.(i fink it's becus of inferiority complex)
2.pretending to be overseas(dem dey 4m activities,sum neva cross lagos enter niger republic.)
3.using abusive words on the president(eg odechukwu grin,clueless leader, cry etc.)
5.refusing to concede to their errors and take corrections(i'll put a whoopin to their backside)
6.approaching issues without proper knowledge of the said issue(what kind of orientation are we giving them?)
7.some of them are so jobless and hopeless,yet they pretend to be thriving enconomically(hmmm, )
8.they're so violent when reacting to thread,especially one that has to do with GEJ(haters)
9.they're too tribalistic,always fighting over childish issues like,''my region parades more beautiful girls than yours''(feel like squeezin their necks)
10.always using contracted form of writting to cover up their spelling incompetency( lipsrsealed)
11.they always blame GEJ for their inability to perform well(haters will cook my Bottom)
I agree with you totally. In one way or the other, we're all guilty of this act. But Nairaland can never be fun to be in, if all rules were followed. There's the real thing and the chaff.
You can always choose the one you want and leave the other.
But i think this should have been in the general section not the sub-section.

1 Like

Re: Silly Things Nairalanders Do That Drive Me Crazy! by gendebs(m): 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2011
i concur
Re: Silly Things Nairalanders Do That Drive Me Crazy! by Demdem(m): 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2011
I see nothing wrong in calling the president whatever he is truthfully. If he shows signs of stupidity, will call him stupid. Likewise, if his decisions are wise, will praise him. He knew what he signed for before he requested for our votes.
So far he is still pampering his balls, u better ask him to wake up.
Re: Silly Things Nairalanders Do That Drive Me Crazy! by r231(m): 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2011
I see grin
Re: Silly Things Nairalanders Do That Drive Me Crazy! by God2man(m): 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2011
@badmrkt,your brother has a good analytical mind,i agree with your brother 100%. The great question to all nairalanders: IS IT A MUST TO POST ON ALL THREADS? You see, people learn more, when they read other people's comment than contributing something nairalander regarded as fun. It pains me when posters are asking for help,they will start to make fun of it and be insensitive to the the needs of the poster. Some will say it is not real,it is a nollywood story. Yes,people are looking for a way of directing you to their blog,that is right,but that does not mean we should be laughing or joking about what he or she wants. Let us be patient with one another especially in the religion section, i am also appealing to the administrator, to make the religious section a peaceful place with less tension, they should look for a new approach on how forumites contribute to threads,or else,things are going to get worst. God bless you all. God2man.
Re: Silly Things Nairalanders Do That Drive Me Crazy! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:51am On Oct 14, 2011
If all the rules are followed Nairaland will actually be fun. for instance
1: Accepting that no one person has knowledge of everything he has or has not experienced. There are too many ITKs (I too know) on NL e.g @Beaf grin
2: Agreeing to disagree on a subject matter but continuing to remain open to ideas and other view-points that raises questions about our own stand-points
3: Using surgical and subtle character assassination rather than gutter and Beer-palour insults on the President of the Federal Conglomerate of Nigeria e.g instead of odechukwu or megbeledufus or dauda the clueless retardeen. you would use nincompoop (very sophisticated)
4: Stop Tribalizing every topic when we run out of facts to back our weak arguments. admit you do not have facts to begin with and do not know how to argue without sentiments.
5: Stop making God/Allah Bible/Koran the pivot of every argument. even if the ideal is to have God rule your Life. does it mean he Must think for you? haba Nairalanders. both Religious have injunctions to man to seek knowledge and understanding to gain Wisdom. angry
Re: Silly Things Nairalanders Do That Drive Me Crazy! by badmrkt(m): 11:14am On Oct 14, 2011
badmrkt:

11.they always blame GEJ for their inability to perform well(haters will cook my Bottom)
[i get pissed up when people pretend to know much yet they end up displacing idiocity of the highest order .thanks bros you're actually rolling in the same boat with me. ]
Re: Silly Things Nairalanders Do That Drive Me Crazy! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2011
z
Re: Silly Things Nairalanders Do That Drive Me Crazy! by badmrkt(m): 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2011
X-Boy:

Mr poster,u speak some truth. NLders are very tribalistic , haa igbo and yoruba will fight and curse as if dey ar not from d same nation.
Nairaland is also full of trolls, unfriendly people who go about derailin posts and causin trouble eveywhere.
But I dont know about dat abroad stuff, because I joined nairaland from abroad,so i wont say i am a pretender or stuff like dat.
D shortened form of writing is a normal stuff, used everywhere,even abroad, so i wont say it means we cant spell.
But overall u really got nlders figured out
thanks bro,
Re: Silly Things Nairalanders Do That Drive Me Crazy! by emorse(m): 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2011
One thing I personally find annoying is unnecessary quoting of other posters. It takes up so much space. This isn't really a problem when u r on a pc but creates problems when u're browsing with a phone. Please stop!
Re: Silly Things Nairalanders Do That Drive Me Crazy! by badmrkt(m): 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2011
^^^okay i understand you plight,but why not use the closest [cyber?]
Re: Silly Things Nairalanders Do That Drive Me Crazy! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2011
v
Re: Silly Things Nairalanders Do That Drive Me Crazy! by emorse(m): 11:20am On Oct 15, 2011
@ badmrkt
Going to a cafe doesn't solve this problem. I love NL & I'm quite sure u do 2 so I won't b wrong 2 assume dat u sometimes log on in d middle of d night. Abi make I go do overnight browsing? In case u didn't notice, I said "UNNECESSARY" quoting. Why quote a whole epistle when u can cut out ur "reference line"?
Re: Silly Things Nairalanders Do That Drive Me Crazy! by emorse(m): 11:24am On Oct 15, 2011
@ x-boy
Abi oo!
Re: Silly Things Nairalanders Do That Drive Me Crazy! by Nobody: 4:52am On Oct 20, 2011
Using words like tribe. We were nation states. Stop repeating tribe like an uneducated slowpoke. Just say people or ethnicity
Re: Silly Things Nairalanders Do That Drive Me Crazy! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:59am On Oct 20, 2011
^^^ TRIBE!! TRIBE! TRIBE! LOCAL NATIVES grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

RIP Mc Longs / SHOCKER! 3 Men Tries To Pull Out Baby Off 8months Pregnant Woman's Womb * / Revealed: Kola Aluko Not On The Order List Of £2m Ferrari Sergio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.