Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,630 members, 7,861,944 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

My Free Policy For Better Economy In Nigeria For FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Free Policy For Better Economy In Nigeria For FG (185 Views)

Buhari's Visa-free Policy--femi Fani-kayode / Nigeria Beats South Africa, Others As 2018 Best Economy In Africa / Tompolo, Ateke Tom, General Shoot-At-Sight, Boyloaf, Pledge Support For FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Free Policy For Better Economy In Nigeria For FG by EngrKemp: 9:23am On Aug 19, 2023
It's not enough to declare state of emergency in food sector or in agriculture without action plan.

SUGGESTIONS.

Through our local rice mills, engage foreign countries like Thailand, Vietnam, India,Brazil, Russia etc for production and importation of one billion bags of rice/wheat into Nigeria.

And subsidized it to be sold at less than N10k par bag(rice) across all the states of the federation. Bagged in our local mills bags or logos.

**IMPACT ON FOOD SECTOR.
Once the price of rice and wheat crashes, other food stuffs will have no choice than to crash down and Nigerians can afford to feed again.

***SUBSIDIZE COOKING GAS.
pursue increase in cooling gas local production and regulate the price so 12.5Kg must not be sold beyond N6k.

*** Retirement should be in Stages.
10 years of Service,
15 years of Service
35 Years of Service.

*** Reasons..
Looking at the number of graduates in Nigeria from the inception of nysc,you will realize that the numbers when put together is not that much that our economy (public/private sector)will not take all of them in gainful employment.

*** THE BALANCE..
Every graduate must have the constitutional right to be gainfully employed or be set-up with a seed find as a start-up.

These person during nysc should have their forms filled as to which sector they will want and if they will need training in say.. agriculture,Fintech,ICT, building,trading, transportation etc as the case maybe or be further absorbed into public /private sector under 10years job engagement..
So, lots will go for the Start -Up and grant will be provided for then with hubs created by the government through ministries for further mentorship.
In future,lots of these businesses will grow and become employers of labour.

*** Those under 10years job engagement will be meant to understand that they must start charting their departure from the work force from Day 1 .
They can be encouraged to continue their masters as the work, save money, 50% of their salary, a must for the 10years which will be released for them after 10years .
In their last 2 years in the service,they can be given opportunities to train for a trade, services or handwork or businesses they can migrate to once they leave service after 10 years.

This phase is important because our youth are our most important assets.

**BENEFITS IN LARGER SOCIETY.
*Crime and criminal activities will be reduced.
*Lots will be encouraged to go to school because the policy itself is a great incentive.
*Lots of them will become business owners easily and create jobs for the masses.
* Lots will be married on time , settle down and plan responsibly .
* Lots will have enough capital, skills, expertise to travel abroad to continue their lives and remit money back into the economy .

****TAX SYSTEM.

The pension fund system is yeilding results and we have lots of funds in the scheme being generated continuesly.

So similar scheme must be created where some percentage of all salaries and business transaction taxes like VAT will be paid into .
This pool of fund will be used to run a social welfare system.
I e, if somebody is unemployed which is going to be rare by this time, he will be getting a minimum of a token. ,Maybe half of a minimum wage monthly.And it must be systematic.

* WORKING PARTNERS.

Once both married partners are working beyond 10 years, one has to retire yo start a business.

I.e opportunity ha yo be created for others that need to start life.
Note ,in this case, a threshold should be placed on the salaries.
If each of them are not earning a great salary,then they should be left with their jobs.
Example of people I'm referring are couples who earn large salaries. E.g when both are executives or directors in their places of work and earn beyond average.
Since one of them take home can caryer for the family,the other person can resign and start a business with his or her experience, expertise and skills.

*BIRTH CONTROL.
Every man can decide how many women he wants to marry but no man should be allowed to father more than four kids.
If ur religion allows u four wives ,it's ok but u can not father beyond four children.
If u father any one extra,u pay N10m to the government as fine and you can not contest to serve the public whatsoever because you have broken the law.

**EDUCATION
Education to SSS 3 must be compulsory and a crime.

All education must come with hard and soft skills with certifications.

Government at all level must have a social program and agricultural program.

With system like this, our young will have enough skills and expertise and capital/ fund to seek a better life anywhere in the world and survive so it becomes much more easier to manage our economy because the system has been ease of lots of tension and stress.

**"NIN /Social security no.( Population control)

At primary 1, every child must have min before getting cleared to start primary school and each child must update the clearance with NPC at JSS 1 .And before writing weac, it must be a prerequisites to writing all terminal exams weac and jamb inclusive.
Also such clearance must be updated from NPC before getting admissions into tertiary institutions .
**BENEFITS
*In the future, it will reduce the exorbitant cost of census
* It will tell us our actual population
* We can record our birth and death rate accurately
* Control will be easier for security purposes
* At maturity,each child or each person before opening bank account must v such updated NPC clearance to the level where all important national numbers will be embeded into one which will help the welfare system to function well.
FG already have each person's details so if he or she is working, it will show on the e data base and if someone is out of job or not working, it will show on the data base system and such a person can be receiving his or her welfare money .
Once the person gets employed, his data will automatically be updated because the person will start contributing into the pool once paid salary.
It's a SYSTEM!!!

****The real value of dollar to naira is less than N200.

The petroleum products import put lots of pressure on naira and constantly crashes it.

All past managers of nnpc in the last 20 years should face trial and persecution and all past petroleum ministers from 1999 till date should face sanctions and jail term .

Put our refineries in good shape and let us produce our own petroleum products..

Naira will bounce back to about N200 and the economy will become very productive

Consult:
weteckventures@gmail.com
Re: My Free Policy For Better Economy In Nigeria For FG by Judekenny: 9:24am On Aug 19, 2023
The news no get source ?
Re: My Free Policy For Better Economy In Nigeria For FG by EngrKemp: 9:38am On Aug 19, 2023
Judekenny:
The news no get source ?
U didn't even read to understand the op
Re: My Free Policy For Better Economy In Nigeria For FG by EngrKemp: 9:40am On Aug 19, 2023
Tejnx82d:
:

U r Posting scam.
U want to scam people with betting
Re: My Free Policy For Better Economy In Nigeria For FG by Ladyclara002(f): 9:51am On Aug 19, 2023
There's nothing herešŸ¤·
Re: My Free Policy For Better Economy In Nigeria For FG by EngrKemp: 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ladyclara002:
There's nothing herešŸ¤·
Let's see your contrasting opinion or a better statement of intent for the government
Re: My Free Policy For Better Economy In Nigeria For FG by ideamonster: 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2023
nice one op

(1) (Reply)

Today In History, IBB Step Aside After June12, 1993 Imbroglio / How Imo Gov Uzodinma Continuously Spend $19,000 [n17m] To Fly A Private Jet From / Apc Faithfuls..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.